• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

theCaptn's gangster squad

:coffee:

why is the time stamp broken on the site :(

... because nobody is here to notice.. :pissed:

... thank JC, the freaking Eagles stumbled to a victory, although win would be a better word... it's all smoke & mirrors,, [they kinda suck]

kinda?

I thought Sanchez looked good, his throws were on target, plus Dallas lost their back on top!!:clapping:

I thought Sanchez looked good, his throws were on target, plus Dallas lost their back on top!!:clapping:

... Foles is playing like he's scared, we're better off without him,,, imo .... i like chip, but not all his calls... GO EAGLES !!!

the powers that be are wishing it was 2012 when this site actually had members....

It's what happens when you want to increase profit due to lower support resource costs, you offshore technical front end website, server and database support to people in Panama and other third world countries making a dollar an hour, with fraudulent resumes, that graduated from mail order web site technical support correspondence schools. :-D

It's what happens when you want to increase profit due to lower support resource costs, you offshore technical front end website, server and database support to people in Panama and other third world countries making a dollar an hour, with fraudulent resumes, that graduated from mail order web site technical support correspondence schools. :-D

Damn indians

Back