• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ipam + Mod GRF : Just Started

Youjune

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am planning 2x 83mcg Ipam + 2x 67mcg Modified GRF(1-29) per day for trial period of 30 days. I am 83 kg so I?m close to the saturation 1mcg per kg for the Ipam. For the MGF though it?s 23% below the saturation threshold. In case it works good for me I will extend the trial period to 3 months, in the meantime i would willingly change the disage/ plan when needed and I am welcoming any recommendations from your side.

I have just got the peptides soo excited
lol.gif
bounce.gif
right now I let them coming to room temperature before reconstituting them with the bac water. I also did received my insuline syrynges 0,3ml.
Because I will take 2x daily i need 60 shots from the ipam and 60 shots from the Mod GRF 1-29 for 1 month. So I intend to go for 3ml bac water devided by 60 it makes 0,05ml or the first mark of the syrynge. It is labeled at 5cc (0,05ml), 10cc, 15cc, 20cc, 25cc and 30cc. So in total 6 markings. I will fill it with 10cc from the Ipam, which gives me 83mcg Ipam(5mg/60 shots), and 10cc Modified GRF (1-29) (4mg/60 shots) which gives me 67mcg respectively. This of course doesnt include the peptide volume, i assume its so small i can ignore it, or maybe using the peptide calucator. I am starting from today.
thumbup.gif

So you are 83mcg ipamorelin and 67mcg 'mod-Grf twice a day? Did I read that right? Those are some very low doses in my experiences. Also when I switched from 2x a day to 3-4x a day there was a noticeable difference. Just a couple things to think about..

Back