• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's up IronMagazineForums?!

Looks like this is quickly becoming the place to be.

Welcome bro.........Its the only place to be....

Whats up homie. Definitely a better environment over here.

Definitely a better environment over here.
I'm quickly starting to see that.

I sort of regret that I spent all those years trying to help out or give it back or whatever it's called at that other forum.

Having an online forum to call home has been a pretty cool experience for me...the law of karma holds up just as well on the internet as it does in real life. Whatever you give...comes back at you. What you reap is what you sow.

Respect breeds respect. Kindness breeds kindness. Positive energy breeds positive energy.

This place may very well be my new home.

Welcome to the community.

I'm quickly starting to see that.

I sort of regret that I spent all those years trying to help out or give it back or whatever it's called at that other forum.

Having an online forum to call home has been a pretty cool experience for me...the law of karma holds up just as well on the internet as it does in real life. Whatever you give...comes back at you. What you reap is what you sow.

Respect breeds respect. Kindness breeds kindness. Positive energy breeds positive energy.

This place may very well be my new home.

Yeah, I heard about that. Sucks cause so many people over there can credit you with their cycle and fitness success for all the advice you have given. Kind of like a slap in the face if you ask me. For what it's worth, since joining over here back in April, I find myself spending less and less time over there. Just a better atmosphere over here.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, I heard about that. Sucks cause so many people over there can credit you with their cycle and fitness success for all the advice you have given. Kind of like a slap in the face if you ask me. For what it's worth, since joining over here back in April, I find myself spending less and less time over there. Just a better atmosphere over here.
Thank you for the kind words.

I want it to be known that I have absolutely no problems or hard feeling towards anyone on that other forum.

And to be clear, it had absolutely nothing to do with any of the mods.

It comes down to one simple thing: the guy who runs the forum has a very different set of values, ethics and morals than I do. But whether I like it or not, it's his forum not mine.

It is what it is.

I'm not one to hold a grudge but I am one to raise an eyebrow when something doesn't look right.

Maybe I'm old fashioned.

Where I grew up it was considered good to help out a friend and it was considered shameful to be a rat.

Maybe it's me. Maybe I just haven't changed with the times.

I'm 40 years old. Some of my ways are very deeply ingrained. Not sure I could change even if I wanted to.

Dont change brother. You have made many friends over the years over there. Many are sad that you are not there. I told them your here. Now they are here. Dont change.

Another person I recognize, whats up man

Damn. Welcome to the forums gracian. Good to see you here. I agree completely that the vibe is better on this forum. I only ever go to that other one to lurk the cycle logs honestly.

Welcome

Back