• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Very important warning!!!!!

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is to all members do not text, look at, touch, or use your cell phone at the movies...Just sayin......:nono:

This is to all members do not text, look at, touch, or use your cell phone at the movies...Just sayin......:nono:

Yeah, no kiddin. Or a nigger might shoot ya. They used to just come politely ask you to turn your phone off. :geewhiz:

Last edited:
Tell me about it. I pulled it out to respond to a text. Next thing you know I getting a dildo shoved up my ass in the employee lounge due to phone misuse. I'm going back to the movies again tomorrow with two phones:winkfinger:

Yeah, no kiddin. Or a nigger might shoot ya. They used to just come politely ask you to turn your phone off. :geewhiz:
It was actually a 70 year old white ex cop who shot that dude. Who woulda thunk it??? Sounded like some typical negriod on negroid crime. :shooter:

Old coot just had his falling down moment.

Did that guy die ?

I hear he is going to try and use the right to stand your ground law in Florida...I do not have all the facts but, I am not sure I would consider that in fear for my life...

I hear he is going to try and use the right to stand your ground law in Florida...I do not have all the facts but, I am not sure I would consider that in fear for my life...

Fucker needs to hire George Zimmerman's attorney.

I think the guy is still alive and iirc the old geezer went out to his car to get his pistol and THEN came back in and shot the guy.

IML Gear Cream!
cowardly piece of shit

LOL I heard about that. What a nutjob, however I was at the movies the other day and some ignorant fuck answered his ringing phone three times in the theater and had a fucking conversation while the movie was playing.

The guy was a cop in Florida. Sounds about right to me.

LOL I heard about that. What a nutjob, however I was at the movies the other day and some ignorant fuck answered his ringing phone three times in the theater and had a fucking conversation while the movie was playing.

and you didn't shoot him?????????????

Back