• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH for my dad...

keith1569

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

My dad is interested in gh and the benefits and such. I have shown him what i have found and explained it to him. Does anyone have any studies or first hand knowledge of running 2iu a day basically for 8 months plus.

thanks for the input

Keith

If it's legit stuff, it can be amazing.

Ya it'll be legit. He's just considering it heavily at 65 now.

Gh is the best stuff, how old is your father , 2ius 6 days on one day off, it takes about 3 months to start to see it working, but you test with it, when your free testosterone levels are low your gh levels will be low

I would put him on test instead. Gh just accelerates any bad things going on in the body like cancer. He really needs to discuss it with a doctor.

ya he actually is scribed 100mg a week of test cyp from the doc

will low doses say like 2-4 ius ed does that really cause cancer to grow and insides to grow on such small doses .i know on larger doses everything grows including things you dont want to grow but on low dose i would think bad thinks or good would not grow?

Back