• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bringing Like Back

vote

• no Like no Life

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • i dont Like this

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Don't like, makes me wanna drive into oncoming traffic...

NLYr80J.gif

But with my luck, this's what would happen...

holy crap!

Bring it back..bring it back.. I'm protesting...you see what I did their and no violence....

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

The problem is the "Like system" was part of another vBulletin plug-in we were using (called vbSEO), we upgraded vBulletin to the latest version and had to un-install the vbSEO mod that also had the Like system integrated into it. I am trying to find a new plug-in that will work.

Thank you, it pleases me to know the members are heard...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

The problem is the "Like system" was part of another vBulletin plug-in we were using (called vbSEO), we upgraded vBulletin to the latest version and had to un-install the vbSEO mod that also had the Like system integrated into it. I am trying to find a new plug-in that will work.

likes.jpg

azza comes back and we lose the like button ? tiz a sad day

Like.

:kissu:

IML Gear Cream!
i think we all need to send Prince cawk pics to say thanks for working on the like thingy....

its like loosing a limb.

Back