• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Humulin R 2x/day

trenosaurushex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Height: 5'7
Weight: 230-232
BF: 13-14%

I am currently using Humulin R post-workout only. In my 4th week. I am up to 10iu post workout, followed by a protein shake with 75g dextrose, then 45 minutes later, white fish with 2 cups white rice, 1 hour later the same, and another hour later the same.

Going 4 weeks on/off with the Insulin.

On my next go around, I want to add it in twice per day. But kind of confused on the route to take for this. I'll let you know my plan, and then maybe one of you can critique.

My plan is to start taking it with my second meal of the day, which would be simple carbs and lean protein, and then a similar meal every hour or so for the next 3 hours. Then do the same protocol I am doing post workout.

Look good, or am I way off on this? How would you go about doing this?

you can get plenty of results running it once a day with humalin r. It last so long the thing is you can get fat VERY easily running it that much.

If i were to run it twice a day, I would do fasted cardio in the AM. Shoot the 10 iu humalin -r, shower get ready by that time its kicking and then go eat your breakfast, and have your meals accordingly then 45-60 min pre workout shoot humalin (60 min works perfect for me its right when i feel it settling in) But shoot it 60 min drink 50g protein then wait for your bs to start falling I noticed if i drink carbs to fast my bf goes up to high so i wait for my bs to start dropping. Then I drink my BCAA's and Karbolyn. If you time it right your slamming it right before you walk in the gym, i kick in another 30g protein, then I sip on 50 more carbs while I train mix with more bcaas. After my work out I slam 50g protien and go home and get my dinner ready. normally eat sweat potatoes for my carbs, or I will just have a few slices of ezekiel bread. then right before I go to sleep i slam another protein and crash. My BS may drop a lil bit before i sleep but i dont want any more carbs in me. Last time i measured before bed it peaked low at like 85 and then started to rise to 97. So at this point even though i felt that i had low BS, the humalin was on its way out and it was rising back up on its own.

I did this only prework out and put on some serious size compared to last year. I added about 15-20lbs to my frame.

I think once a day is best, used only pre or post workout. I have used twice a day before and I put on some bodyfat. I wouldn't run it again without GH.

you can get plenty of results running it once a day with humalin r. It last so long the thing is you can get fat VERY easily running it that much.

If i were to run it twice a day, I would do fasted cardio in the AM. Shoot the 10 iu humalin -r, shower get ready by that time its kicking and then go eat your breakfast, and have your meals accordingly then 45-60 min pre workout shoot humalin (60 min works perfect for me its right when i feel it settling in) But shoot it 60 min drink 50g protein then wait for your bs to start falling I noticed if i drink carbs to fast my bf goes up to high so i wait for my bs to start dropping. Then I drink my BCAA's and Karbolyn. If you time it right your slamming it right before you walk in the gym, i kick in another 30g protein, then I sip on 50 more carbs while I train mix with more bcaas. After my work out I slam 50g protien and go home and get my dinner ready. normally eat sweat potatoes for my carbs, or I will just have a few slices of ezekiel bread. then right before I go to sleep i slam another protein and crash. My BS may drop a lil bit before i sleep but i dont want any more carbs in me. Last time i measured before bed it peaked low at like 85 and then started to rise to 97. So at this point even though i felt that i had low BS, the humalin was on its way out and it was rising back up on its own.

I did this only prework out and put on some serious size compared to last year. I added about 15-20lbs to my frame.

That sounds quite complicated lol.

Maybe I will just stick to once per day..

Hey Tren, can you share your results from your first 4 weeks of use? I'd be interested to hear how it went.

T100. I loved it.. nothing packs on size quite like it.. yes some of it is fat, but when you put on the amount of size you do in a short window, some fat gain is going to be expected. I've been using this compound called GW-50, and it has helped the fat gain be minimal while bulking. I'm on 750mg of Test, 800mg of EQ, 150mg eod of NPP, kick started with Anadrol, and then the slin and GW.. and have gone from 210 to 235 in 4 weeks. I also take HCTZ so water weight has been minimal as-well.

I think the next go around I will start taking it pre-workout to see how I like that, I will be dieting by then.. so hopefully it will help me get/stay lean more than post-workout.

I'd like to give Humalog a go.. but can't seem to find it.

humalin R is better than Humalog. GH will help you stave off fat gain..

humalin R is better than Humalog. GH will help you stave off fat gain..

Have no made the plunge into the world of GH, thinking about it though.

I am starting with my first go with peptides soon. Will start with IGF-1, then GHRP-6.. then who knows.

Trenosaurus, try r pre workout rather than post. Have tried it every way possible and pre is the way to go. You said it sounds complicated but IMO slin use should be complicated. It's a powerful drug. Pre workout will allow you to utilize both peaks that the r gives. Just use pre, intra, and post nutrition as jay-steel said. Only way I would recommend slin more than once daily would be Humalog or Novolog, early morning and again pre workout. Otherwise too much bodyfat and risk of resistance building up. Also adding IGF is gonna change the amount of slin/bs drop.

Trenosaurus, try r pre workout rather than post. Have tried it every way possible and pre is the way to go. You said it sounds complicated but IMO slin use should be complicated. It's a powerful drug. Pre workout will allow you to utilize both peaks that the r gives. Just use pre, intra, and post nutrition as jay-steel said. Only way I would recommend slin more than once daily would be Humalog or Novolog, early morning and again pre workout. Otherwise too much bodyfat and risk of resistance building up. Also adding IGF is gonna change the amount of slin/bs drop.

Thanks for the input. I will be switching to pre-workout my next go around. Going to get a feel for IGF-1 first, before I add them both together.

Most I've done is 12iu type R 4x a day with GH and anabolics.
Yes I put on some fat but wasnt too bad considering I went up over 20lbs in a short period of time and for me not much makes me grow these days like that.
If you going to do 2x a day def hit it with breakfast and post workout 10-12iu. 10-12iu seems to be the magic number anything more in terms of quantity was too much.

Back