• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Inbound into customs (3 weeks)

GETNIT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been waiting for a package from china (50g raw) its shown inbound into customs for 3weeks. Is this normal? Kinda sweating it! I haven't been tracking it much as I know that can raise suspicion. I usually do domestic but my last domestic contact isn't around anymore. Shouldn't I get a seizure letter after this long? I hate this waiting. Input please

3wks is pretty long but it has been the holidays and packages can get caught up or misplaced in customs. Seizure letters could come months later. I wouldn't count on that coming soon if thats the case. Give it some time. It may still show up.

3wks is pretty long but it has been the holidays and packages can get caught up or misplaced in customs. Seizure letters could come months later. I wouldn't count on that coming soon if thats the case. Give it some time. It may still show up.

Thanks bro! I kinda figured the holidays could hold shit up... But then you get to reading shit people post on here of stories that somebody knew somebody that knew somebody...,,that got their door kicked down.. Etc. making me paranoid! But, for all I know it's just held up. Plus, I have to believe if they did seize it they wouldn't sweat such a small amount and would just send me the stupid letter!

3weeks is a long time. Which customs location SF, LA or CHI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had them turn my pack around that was in customs that long. It was powder and I thought they finally released it. Two days later it showed up in china. Waaa waaaa waaa!!!

It s not unnormal , one of my client's order got his order at the end of 32 days.. Usps sucks..

It's the waiting that sucks. Although, I'd gladly wait another 3 weeks if it means I get my pkg!

IML Gear Cream!
why would you put this kind of info up? very few posts and no rep. Kind of sketchy if you ask me.

why would you put this kind of info up? very few posts and no rep. Kind of sketchy if you ask me.

I thought I was too paranoid....
I rarely participate in discussions unless I can offer my first person experience. Most questions and concerns have already been asked in the forum so I usually try to read other threads before starting one.

I'd bet, they caught it... Load your gun, wait don't do that it only makes them mad. 50g raw is not small amount in their eyes that is intent to distribute FYI. you will more than likely get a letter in the next 2weeks or so.

I had that happen once got a letter from homeland security 6 months later the west coast is touchy for anything from china good luck brother.

It's the waiting that sucks. Although, I'd gladly wait another 3 weeks if it means I get my pkg!

GETNIT, so what happened ?, did CUSTOMS release the package or was it seized. I'm going thru the same situation right now, my shit is been held in SF CUSTOMS for 3 weeks also.

GETNIT, so what happened ?, did CUSTOMS release the package or was it seized. I'm going thru the same situation right now, my shit is been held in SF CUSTOMS for 3 weeks also.

Well, It never came. I never got a seizure letter and about 6 months later a customs agent came to my door.... Nothing happened i played stupid said that i havent used in a long time as i had moved in with my girlfriend who doesnt condone using anabolics....yadda yadda...and he gave me a warning that scared the crap out of me....dont mean to scare you. You may get your stuff and everything will be fine but you should start thinking of what to say in the event that one comes to your house.

Well, It never came. I never got a seizure letter and about 6 months later a customs agent came to my door.... Nothing happened i played stupid said that i havent used in a long time as i had moved in with my girlfriend who doesnt condone using anabolics....yadda yadda...and he gave me a warning that scared the crap out of me....dont mean to scare you. You may get your stuff and everything will be fine but you should start thinking of what to say in the event that one comes to your house.
You serious? What all did the agent ask you?

www.levram.us

He asked me if I had ordered it and I said I don't think so. I said I hadn't used anything in over a year and it may have been sent by accident. He asked if I knew it was a class 3 drug... I said "no but I'm also unsure of what the classifications of drugs were anyways." ... All with a dumb look on my face. He then told me this was a warning and if i was caught doing this id be in seriouse trouble facing major federal charges. Last thing he asked was if i wanted to tell him anything else... i said no. The entire discussion was less than 4 minutes I'm sure... But it felt like hours

Talk about shit stacking up in your underwear amd trying not to make the face that goes along with it! Damn!! Thats downright nuts. If he came to your door. They were definately keeping an eye on ya for that time in between.

I dont know what to say man. I can't go domestic cause shit is expensive. My order consisted of 100g (raw) of different gears which could have been used for 3 years. Can customs agents have the right to search my apartment ?? I live in the bay area and because of this I'm gonna take a long time off from juicing and hopefully reunite some relatives living on the east cost.

I dont know what to say man. I can't go domestic cause shit is expensive. My order consisted of 100g (raw) of different gears which could have been used for 3 years. Can customs agents have the right to search my apartment ?? I live in the bay area and because of this I'm gonna take a long time off from juicing and hopefully reunite some relatives living on the east cost.

Customs won't search your place but they can notify authorities (sherifs department: NTF narcotics task force) if they suspect something..... Have a friend hold on to your gear just in case and also so you have peace of mind. If they search your house they'll find nothing and they can fucking EAT CROW!

Bro, contact your supplier, tell him its hemmed up and have a backup address. Most companies honor a second order (free insurance). If your shit is siezed, your only gonna get a love letter from customs. No sweat

1st off, you are putting a lot of info out there. 2nd, why in the fuck would you even consider ordering anything but domestic(at least for a while) after an agent showed up at your door? I understand you lost your source but come on...if you found this site then you can find the SPONSOR FORUM and "maybe" find another domestic source(HINT, HINT).

Bro, contact your supplier, tell him its hemmed up and have a backup address. Most companies honor a second order (free insurance). If your shit is siezed, your only gonna get a love letter from customs. No sweat

backup address won't fuking work 0n the west coast if your order is coming from china. I would just not recommend anyone near the west coast to get their shit from countrys on the "watch list" (most asian nation). Its bad news .

plenty of good domestic sources out here bro, all these guys will treat you well. fast ta, and low cost. save you some headache

its not worth going thru that crazy shit man. i mean wow your nuts probably hurt for a few days after that guys showed up

Back