• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beginner!!!!!!

need2grow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have done a cycle in the past and it worked great went from 165 to 210 loved the results. I was going to order some gear and get Test Pro & Tren. Can you only inject this in one site or does it work better in multiple sites?

If u r pinning prop I would think u should alternate sites, pinning that frequently to the same site would cause some serious scar tissue build up.

Thanks Bros for the help!!! I love this forum stuff getting a lot of good help!!!

what kind of tren you planning on running ? How old are you ?

I am 33 yrs old and have done one cycle before. I was thinking of using Tren E 250. I want the best results I want to blow-up this time!!!!

I am 33 yrs old and have done one cycle before. I was thinking of using Tren E 250. I want the best results I want to blow-up this time!!!!

You should use Tren Ace for your first run with it. It clears your system much faster if the side effects become bad.

Warrior

What doses were you thinking ?

1st time with Tren, I'd start low & EOD, increase from there.

You don't wanna say you don't like tren, tren is your friend, enjoy him, he'll do wonders for you.

What doses were you thinking ?

1st time with Tren, I'd start low & EOD, increase from there.

You don't wanna say you don't like tren, tren is your friend, enjoy him, he'll do wonders for you.

ED pinning would produce more stable levels IMO

Starting with .4ml/ED and slowly work up to .6-.7ml/ED would be a good cycle along with 300mg of test/wk.

Warrior

IML Gear Cream!
ED pinning would produce more stable levels IMO

Starting with .4ml/ED and slowly work up to .6-.7ml/ED would be a good cycle along with 300mg of test/wk.

Warrior

Just saying maybe he's not ready for that.

Tell us your 1st time run and how'd your body react ?

Edit reread your post. yes that's low. But i'd still say EOD, provided we're talking about Ace.

Last edited:
Warrior blaze beat me to it. But Im right there on the tren ace recommendation too. Tren can have some nasty side effects, not for all but for some . If you happen to have difficulty you can bail a whole lot easier. Run your tren high relative to your test , and get some prolactin control before you start.
As far as "blowing up" I tend to think of tren as more of a "lean gain" compound

Sounds great! Thanks guys for all the advice!!!!!! Can't wait to get started going oto order gear end of February!

Warrior blaze beat me to it. But Im right there on the tren ace recommendation too. Tren can have some nasty side effects, not for all but for some . If you happen to have difficulty you can bail a whole lot easier. Run your tren high relative to your test , and get some prolactin control before you start.
As far as "blowing up" I tend to think of tren as more of a "lean gain" compound

Should I start with something else then finish with Tren?

Start the test and tren at the same time, but run the tren only for 8 maybe 10 weeks, Run the test for a total of 12-14 weeks. If you felt like you wanted a finishing compound after the tren run some anavar would be nice.

You wont "blow up" like you think. whats your weight, bf% and height? I for one learned first hand diet is key to gaining mass. My workouts are killer but you must have a sound diet (calories, macros, etc). As for tren, im gonna start my first run next week. From researching i read that 50mg eod for the first 7-14 days is an ideal start then pin 50mg ed to keep sides low. Everyone's body is different, so id say see which works best for you. make sure you have an AI (I like arimidex on cycle and aromasin for pct), prolactin inhibiter (caber or prami), and a PCT before you start cycling. GL!

-R

That's what I was trying to get at just tersely.

You wont "blow up" like you think. whats your weight, bf% and height? I for one learned first hand diet is key to gaining mass. My workouts are killer but you must have a sound diet (calories, macros, etc). As for tren, im gonna start my first run next week. From researching i read that 50mg eod for the first 7-14 days is an ideal start then pin 50mg ed to keep sides low. Everyone's body is different, so id say see which works best for you. make sure you have an AI (I like arimidex on cycle and aromasin for pct), prolactin inhibiter (caber or prami), and a PCT before you start cycling. GL!

-R

I'm probaly around 10-15% and 6'2 around 215 BF becuase of a shoulder injury I have been out for awhile. I really want to accomplish something this time and for the first time in my life I want that bodybuilders body!! I've been small all my life and I know I may be starting this kinda late I'm 33 but I am very determined!!!!

10-15 is a HUGE gap bro. but i pin the same sites every day just rotate between quats and I pin 3-4 times a day with oil in my quad. But I also use slin pins m-f and pin a 25g tues and fri. so there is not much scare tissue. I use to pin a 23g in my glutes every day and build up so much scare tissue that it hurts to pin them. Shoulders I cant reach them to pin. to much of a pain in the ass. So i stick between my tear drop 1cc mid quad 3 cc upper quad 1cc.

IML Gear Cream!
10-15 is a HUGE gap bro. but i pin the same sites every day just rotate between quats and I pin 3-4 times a day with oil in my quad. But I also use slin pins m-f and pin a 25g tues and fri. so there is not much scare tissue. I use to pin a 23g in my glutes every day and build up so much scare tissue that it hurts to pin them. Shoulders I cant reach them to pin. to much of a pain in the ass. So i stick between my tear drop 1cc mid quad 3 cc upper quad 1cc.

Understand that's a big gap and I'm more likely at 15%. I'm really new to the getting the BF% and I've really started to watch what I eat now and eating as clean and as much as possible. Havent started anything yet will probably in Febuary. Just want to make sure I'm getting the right gear so that I can get the best results.

Thanks

alot of good info for you hear the only thing i can add is spend some time looking and asking questions on the diet forum, youll learn alot if you dont allready know about macros and carb cycling and all that good stuff for between cycles and on cylces but for me i eat really clean while not on a cylce but during a run of test and tren you can eat alittle less clean just to get the added calories in if your looking to bulk up

the only other thing i will add is look into getting proviron! i swear by it, i've done just test cycles and the same cycle with same food intake and traing routine but threw in proviron and the difference is amazing, i wont do another cycle again with out it but thats just my 2cents

Back