• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If you could suck your own cawk would you do it?

It would only make you gay if you made eye contact.

Sadly no, I've tried.

3 broken ribs, a black eye and a missing tooth
kicked my own ass for cumming too fast!

why would anyone do a womans job

IML Gear Cream!
Exactly, that's what a woman is for. If she doesn't suck cock kick her to the curb and get a new one.

Had to....

lk0ODpBV7vRF.jpg

This guy's been sucking his own dick for all his life...

k-bigpic.jpg

You jerk yourself off right? That's not gay. Why would sucking yourself off be? If I could do that I would kick my girl to the curb, buy another mustang, more gears, and more protein. Dick isn't the only thing women suck....money gets sucked pretty hard too:wits:

this thread is very selfish in nature....and discriminates against the unlimber people in life..

You jerk yourself off right? That's not gay. Why would sucking yourself off be? If I could do that I would kick my girl to the curb, buy another mustang, more gears, and more protein. Dick isn't the only thing women suck....money gets sucked pretty hard too:wits:

Warrior

I can most definitely say that I would have been sucking it for years if I could reach it. I tried many times when younger, but I was not even close. Now just have to sweet-talk the wife into doing it.

you meet the wrong women then. I consider mine as an investment :) put her through her masters now shes making the $$ with my hopes of just lifting all day and sucking my own cawk cause that shit is not gay.

IML Gear Cream!
Absolutely I would. And anyone who says they wouldn't is a lying cocksucker.

you meet the wrong women then. I consider mine as an investment :) put her through her masters now shes making the $$ with my hopes of just lifting all day and sucking my own cawk cause that shit is not gay.

^^Brilliant. I might do something similar. Start taking yoga, get all limber, and start hanging outside meds schools and shit.

Oh trust me! I have found the right woman! I did just as you speak of. I put her through school while I was in the military and now she has her doctorate in physical therapy. Problem still is...JUST CAUSE SHE MAKES THE BIG MONEY, DON'T MEAN SHE FORGOT HOW TO SPEND THE BIG MONEY!

Oh trust me! I have found the right woman! I did just as you speak of. I put her through school while I was in the military and now she has her doctorate in physical therapy. Problem still is...JUST CAUSE SHE MAKES THE BIG MONEY, DON'T MEAN SHE FORGOT HOW TO SPEND THE BIG MONEY!

^^So does this enable you to get jerked and tan all day and suck your own cawk??

^Nope, because even though I paid all the bills when she was in school, we still owe pretty big money on her student loan. I like the term "house, car, and student loan poor". But hey, we are happy and that is all that matters right? Just living the American dream! Now only if I could suck my own cock...

^Nope, because even though I paid all the bills when she was in school, we still owe pretty big money on her student loan. I like the term "house, car, and student loan poor". But hey, we are happy and that is all that matters right? Just living the American dream! Now only if I could suck my own cock...
Ah yes, student loans. We'd suck our own cocks if MOHELA didn't already have it's gigantic black monster cock down our throats.

its only gay if you swallow your load, i like blowing al over my own face, then go shopping without wiping it off, always get a few smiles

Back