• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sarms1 logging opportunity! Please read if interested!

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sarms1 is looking for loggers for GW-501516, S4, MK-2866(Ostarine) and LGD-4033. I will be reviewing each and every applicant thoroughly and making selections in one week... Please respond in this thread and pm me if you are interested...

One special scenario in particular that SARMS1 would like to see is someone that is running tren to stack it with GW and report on the way GW counteracts the cardio problems that are had during tren usage... This scenario makes for an ideal candidate for a GW log...

If you are an experienced sarms user, someone who has never used them and wants to try them, or someone looking to melt some serious fat and still build lean muscle, then this is a perfect opportunity for you!

Take advantage of this generous opportunity... Thank you!

Really good chance here boys and girls. If you haven't experienced the wonders of sarms! It's the future of muscle building and athletic enhancement.

Hey Dylan,
I am interested in logging either MK-2866 or LGF-4033 for SARMS1.
I finished my blast 2 weeks ago, I am currently cruising on 250mg of Test E / week. I would like to add some sarms to my cruise and see if I can gain some lean mass before my next blast.

Really good chance here boys and girls. If you haven't experienced the wonders of sarms! It's the future of muscle building and athletic enhancement.

I agree. Sarms are definitely the next step in bodybuilding. The fact that most of them are mildly suppressive and produce great results makes them ideal for pct, bridging, or as a stand alone cycle. They're very diverse

I agree. Sarms are definitely the next step in bodybuilding. The fact that most of them are mildly suppressive and produce great results makes them ideal for pct, bridging, or as a stand alone cycle. They're very diverse

Im all about the bridge bro.. I know I dont have too many post, but I would be interested in logging sarms1 at somepoint.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Im all about the bridge bro.. I know I dont have too many post, but I would be interested in logging sarms1 at somepoint.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Same here. I want to run a triple stack and switch to a new pro-hormone line I read about... Cut the fat with the triple and bulk with the PH... Then cut back down with GW only for four weeks into an EQ, Tren, test HRT stack. I'd run the tren for 12 weeks (6 weeks into the eq), eq for 20 and test hrt for 20 as well (2 weeks into eq). Then I'll run the GW 2-3 weeks into the tren E so I can continue to run it 2-3 weeks after my last tren pin. I'll PCT with osta, peptides, and some natty anterior pituitary agonists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep the pm's coming guys... There are plenty of really good opportunities here... I appreciate the interest so far... Thank you...

Me, me, pick me. Would love to do cutter log of either S4, GW(peferrably both). Would also enjoy a recomp with lgd and 4033. Very dedicated to lifting and cardio.

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

Lgd and GW, pardon me.

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

keep the pm's coming guys... there are a lot of great applicants so far...

I love Ostarine. One of my favs.

Good opportunity here guys

I love Ostarine. One of my favs.

Good opportunity here guys

I thoroughly agree... Ostarine's versatility makes it highly desirable... It was designed to prevent muscle wastage but one thing that often gets overlooked within its many positives is the healing properties... Ostarine helps to heal so effectively, whether its a severe injury or a pesky, nagging injury... this is a very desirable attribute ON ITS OWN... That's just a small section of the qualities it possesses...

PM'd I'll do it!
Ostarine and LDG-4033 I'm in and I'll run it any way you want with or with out gears no sweat. But im on TRT so that stays no mater what.

Ostarine and LDG-4033 I'm in and I'll run it any way you want with or with out gears no sweat. But im on TRT so that stays no mater what.

All trt users are welcome for logs! =)

Back