• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Blast - Dosage Question

Diesel31

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am going to be doing a quick six week blast of prop and tren a and i am trying to figure out how best i should run this for max leans gains. i have never used tren before and this will be my 3rd cycle. also, i am on doctor subscribed TRT at 200mg per week. i just got my latest blood work and i took my last injection 11 days before my labs and my test came back around 560.

some say test low / tren high and vice versa.

stats:
5'11
37 years old
10-11%

thanks

Trenbolone is definitely the type of compound that you want to respect.

For some people, even advanced users like myself, the side effects from Tren are simply not worth it.

I like to live my life in a calm and peaceful state of mind. Trenbolone causes me to feel stressed, agitated and moody. It also gives me terrible insomnia.

I get shockingly profound results from Tren too. I get visibly bigger and leaner on a daily basis. But it's just not worth it to me.

Anyway, I'd suggest starting with a fairly moderate dosage like 200-300mg per week and see how it goes from there.

When and if you feel comfortable, you may want to increase it to 400-500mg per week but you may just decide to keep it at 200-300mg.

Enjoy the Tren but please respect the Tren.

Whats your cycle history?

ive done 4 over the past 10 years or so.

my last was 6 months ago. prop 600 pw, EQ 300 pw, var 50 ED.

What is your favorite color and your favorite type of animal?

Lots of info around here on this question, but here is my 2 cents. I have ran both ways(high tren, low test and high test, low tren) they both worked good for me. In the end you have to find what works for "your" body. My personal preference is high test/high tren but I have found my tren limits by experimenting, so "my high" and "your high" might be completely different. Either way good luck with cycle. :winkfinger:

If its your first tren rodeo I would suggest Moderate dose of Test and Low Tren.

200mg TRT dose
Test P 100mg e2d
Tren A 100mg e2d

All adds up to 550mg Test/wk and 350mg Tren/wk

If its your first tren rodeo I would suggest Moderate dose of Test and Low Tren.

200mg TRT dose
Test P 100mg e2d
Tren A 100mg e2d

All adds up to 550mg Test/wk and 350mg Tren/wk

thank you for your response. just for my own learning/knowledge, is there a particular reason you did not recommend just my normal TRT dosage at 200mg per week of prop (instead of cyp)? i read sides would be better at low dose. again, just for my own understanding

I am sorry I assumed you are on TRT for life and wanted to run a cycle on top of your TRT dose.

If you came of TRT then pin Test P at 150mg e2d.

sorry for the confusion, i have been on TRT for the past three years and currently sit at 200mg pw of cyp, which puts me around 1300. i was wondering why u did not just recommend swapping out the cyp for prop and keeping the dose at 200mg pw?

sorry its still early :)

IML Gear Cream!
You can think of it as an insurance in case the test P turns out to be underdosed or bunk.

Back