• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Will Smith slaps reporter

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
t4_LikeButton-main.jpg

A spot-on YouTube quote:

WTF- If a man tried to kiss a woman and she slaps him, good for her. If a guy tries to kiss a guy and gets slapped, the slapper is a villian? Retarded. Gays (and other groups) don't want fair and equal treatment. They want special treatment. Socially, they are a protected spiecies. Moral of the story- you don't kiss people uninvited, gay or not. As he said, he's lucky Will didn't punch him. He handled it well. 

A spot-on YouTube quote:

WTF- If a man tried to kiss a woman and she slaps him, good for her. If a guy tries to kiss a guy and gets slapped, the slapper is a villian? Retarded. Gays (and other groups) don't want fair and equal treatment. They want special treatment. Socially, they are a protected spiecies. Moral of the story- you don't kiss people uninvited, gay or not. As he said, he's lucky Will didn't punch him. He handled it well. 
where...TF is the 'like' button????? I had a chance meeting w/ Will Smith, back in 2005. Cool dude.

Yeah that reporter either trying to get his 15min of fame, or homo for Will. Either way I would have broke that doochebag's face. Not hating on gays, just don't try smooching me.

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

Stupid faggot. He should be arrested for sexual harassment like in any other situation

Back