• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New cycle!!!!!!!!

need2grow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay, I have done a cycle before but this time want to get more results. I was planning Test C 400 ml/wk and Tren E 600ml/wk. Is this good or do I need to change anything????? Need good advice!!! I was wanting the best results I can get out of this.

Slow down. WAY down.

What are your stats? What was your first cycle and pct? How long has it been since your cycle?

Tren, especially enanthate, is a bit harsh for a second cycle. Give us some more info and we can go from there.

Warrior

Slow down. WAY down.

What are your stats? What was your first cycle and pct? How long has it been since your cycle?

Tren, especially enanthate, is a bit harsh for a second cycle. Give us some more info and we can go from there.

Warrior

I am 6'2" 215 BF approx. 15% I havent done a cycle since Febuary of 2013!! I have been working out since then just taken protein and some vitamins.

Have you run Tren before?

Have you run Tren before?

Yes I have ran Tren before but I wouldnt have counted a cycle becuase I only had one vial. It did wonders for me with just that one thats why I would like to do a complete cycle with Tren

The cycle you have proposed will produce great gains, however taking into account the fact that you haven't cycled in almost a year even a milder cycle will work.
I'd advice a simple 1st 12 week cycle of Tren and Test.

1-8 Test 500mg
9-12 Test 750mg
1-12 Tren E 300mg

Adex 0.5mg e2d
Caber 0.5mg e3d
HCG 250IU e3d - preferably a day before each Test/Tren injection

600mg of Tren E a week? I don't know if that is the best route. Gains would be incredible.. but the sides could be as-well too.

I like what Dannie Proposed, though I'd keep the Tren to 10 weeks.

The cycle you have proposed will produce great gains, however taking into account the fact that you haven't cycled in almost a year even a milder cycle will work.
I'd advice a simple 1st 12 week cycle of Tren and Test.

1-8 Test 500mg
9-12 Test 750mg
1-12 Tren E 300mg

Adex 0.5mg e2d
Caber 0.5mg e3d
HCG 250IU e3d - preferably a day before each Test/Tren injection

This is a great cycle... The tren will keep you nice and lean, good strength )" and the test will keep the mass coming....recomp like nothing else.

IML Gear Cream!
the only side i get from tren is having to wash my sheets every FN day in the winter, summer im cool i keep my house at 72 degrees. Winter the wife wants it warm, but still to cold to not be under our damn goose down comforter. 1g tren no issues but turning me into a monster.

Guys going to do it any ways so just follow dannies advice... I dont have prolactin or gyno issues EVER so i never worry about ai unless im dieting just to keep water out then I will run adex or if prepping for a show aromasin.

Is it caber or prami that makes you sick? I havent ran either but look into that one of those will make you puke if you run to high at first. just do more research and reading bro then make the best decision.

I believe Prami is the devil that makes people sick.

Both have sides, but prami sure can make you sick at first if you don't slowly ramp up.... And take in the evening. Low dose EOD is not bad though but works well...

Is there any issues running Test E with Tren E or does it really matter as long as it is test?

Is there any issues running Test E with Tren E or does it really matter as long as it is test?

The "E" is short for enanthate which is the ester attached to the steroid. The ester determines the half life of the AAS and how often you have to pin.

Test E and Tren E work well together and you can pin them both at the same time E3D.

Warrior

Thanks Warrior! I knew it was enanthate, just curious since one was Tren and one was just test. I am thinking of doing another cycle, it has been a couple of years since my last one. A lot of new stuff out. Trying to research again. Like caber and aromasin and aremedex. Some new things around since I last did this stuff. Use to test and just nolva and clomid. Deploying again and want to really be in shape heading out this time. Want to do it right though.

Thanks Warrior! I knew it was enanthate, just curious since one was Tren and one was just test. I am thinking of doing another cycle, it has been a couple of years since my last one. A lot of new stuff out. Trying to research again. Like caber and aromasin and aremedex. Some new things around since I last did this stuff. Use to test and just nolva and clomid. Deploying again and want to really be in shape heading out this time. Want to do it right though.

If you haven't used tren before I would start with tren ace. It clears your system much faster if you have problems with side effects such as insomnia and anxiety.

You would probably make great gains with another test only cycle since it's been a few years. Always use the least amount of gear possible to get the desired effect. Plus you already know how you react to test, Nolva and clomid.

Warrior

Back