• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test CYP?

Soujerz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so i know PSL has been really shady the last 2 months, but before that when Heavyiron tested the EP Test CYP he shot 300mg and 7 days later had around 1400 test levels. I think this is a good number maybe a little low but it is 7 days post last injection.

Recently people have been questioning the TEST E 250

I ordered 4 vials tried 2, 1 vial gave me really bad PIP, the second not so much. Not sure if it was working because i was using Pharmacy grade TEST from my HRT doc and also Test from Jintani, I was doing 250mg of TEST E from PSL and TEST CYP from my HRT doc and Jintani every third day. SO i guess about 600mg of test a week, gains were ok but nothing crazy.

I am currently just using EP Test CYP 200mg 1x a week (cruising dose) Its been 4 weeks so far and i feel fine, haven't had blood tests done but I'm pretty sure my Test levels should have crashed by now if the Test CYP was bunk or severely underdosed.

Anyone else currently using EP TEST CYP? Also i noticed EP Primabolan anyone try that i would love to run some with Prop over the summer maybe add in some masteron, still too chicken to try tren.

yah bro, I have EP cyp. I have also been questioning it because of all the negativity right now re: PSL
I'm seeing steady gains on 500 a week, but I'm also using PG deca at 250 a week, no deca dick, in fact the opposite so I'm assuming its good,
but the deca is about to end so I will see how I feel.
I should just suck it up and go get bloods.

Bros there is nothing to worry about with the PSL gear. It will treat your right this I can assure you.

strong 4th post!

Strong 4th post with over 10 years on other forums. So I'd back anything he says. He was well respected on another forum I use to visit often.

Still continuing with Test CYP EP line from PSL 200mg 1x a week on WED, i feel great libido is good strength and size are great and i am currently on a reduced calorie diet trying to drop 5lbs of fat over the next 2 months without losing muscle. I can't wait to get bloods on it. Also .5 Adex EOD for some reason i guess i produce more estrogen than average since most guys could get by with .25mg adex EOD at this low a dose of test.

Hey guys - I've been away for a while but I will say this ... "with every bit of confidence."

I've known and become good friends with the guys at PSL for quite some time now and can tell you this...

... "you are in good hands with PSL - without question."

Repo

Still running strong on this cruise of Test CYP 1x 200mg a week on WED. Will get bloods in april before i start my cycle of Sus250 from PSL in May.

I have personally been on his Test Cyp for 2 years for TRT exp 2015, and have LOVED it

though I am a rep dont let that9 fool you , if it were weak or less than stellar I would rep for someone else as I AM IN DEMAND for who I am, and what I have done in the fitness industry...................that being said PSL is probably the best UG around these days

IML Gear Cream!
I have personally been on his Test Cyp for 2 years for TRT exp 2015, and have LOVED it

though I am a rep dont let that9 fool you , if it were weak or less than stellar I would rep for someone else as I AM IN DEMAND for who I am, and what I have done in the fitness industry...................that being said PSL is probably the best UG around these days

I've definitely been feeling great on only 200mg 1x week for the last 3 months.

I truly believe the only people that hate on out products are people who haven't actually ran them.

I dont know if its the same ep uncle z carries but if so the cyp is my crutch for cruising too.Good stuff.

Still going strong on only 200mg 1x week, getting bloods in may and then starting the EP sus250 500mg a week for 1-8 then probably bumping to 750mg 9-16.

I dont know if its the same ep uncle z carries but if so the cyp is my crutch for cruising too.Good stuff.

Yes they are the same EP line - at least from my understanding ... "as I've been a away for the last year."

From my experience - the EP line has been great from both - I've had blood tests from both and the results have always been great!

I use to gladly stand behind this line and personally offer help with any concerns.

I would still stand behind these guys - they're good people always working to deliver the best.

OTG85 is spot-on ... "Good Stuff!" :D

Their Sustanon and Test Prop were good for me (500mgs Sustanon/200mgs of Prop per week). I must admit I was skeptical at first. I read and heard the same as you. I also didn't get bloods done either. IMO, you can def get a good idea how good/weak your gear is/was when you cycle off. I've been off for 5 weeks now. I've seen a reduction in strength and size. I've prob lost about 15lbs. My arthritis and joint pain is def more noticeable. I physically feel (from a health standpoint) and look the best I've looked in years.

Any problems I've had with PSL has always been handled (ie Omnas, Seizures) and EP replacement gear sent out. And yes, PSL and Z use the exact same EP line.

Hope this helps. This is all based only on my personal experience with PSL.

Back