• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low Test High Tren

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is this the best way to run tren? I was thinking 125 mg Test E/400-600 mg Tren E as a first run with tren.

Up your test dose to at least 250mg.

how about 500mg of heroin..you know you want to

Seems like if I do a 2+/1 ratio in favor of Tren there is a HUGE drop in sides. You won't be disappointed and can go much higher with the Tren dose. I'd have Caber on hand bro.

Seems like if I do a 2+/1 ratio in favor of Tren there is a HUGE drop in sides. You won't be disappointed and can go much higher with the Tren dose. I'd have Caber on hand bro.

That is what I've heard. Tren binds to the AR much more readily than test so if you take a gram of test with tren you've got a ton of test just floating around aromatizing and causing problems. I have never run tren so I don't know what to expect. Maybe 250 test e and 400 tren e. I like this legend sust though. 250 mg sust?

I know you must have read about running tren A the first time instead of enth and wonder why you choose to go with enth ? I would seriously reconsider that decision . Some people have a pretty rough ride on tren and it is so much better to get off in 3 days vs 10 - 14 ! Aside from that I like the test at 200 - 250mg/wk and if you ran the tren a 350 - 400mg/wk would be plenty . I wouldn't be pressed to be upping the dose of tren the first outing . tren is amazingly powerful and 400mg is more than enough , there is simply no need to push for more as this dose will give you great results if training and diet is good .

So what if you wanted throw masteron in with low test and high tren?

I know you must have read about running tren A the first time instead of enth and wonder why you choose to go with enth ? I would seriously reconsider that decision . Some people have a pretty rough ride on tren and it is so much better to get off in 3 days vs 10 - 14 ! Aside from that I like the test at 200 - 250mg/wk and if you ran the tren a 350 - 400mg/wk would be plenty . I wouldn't be pressed to be upping the dose of tren the first outing . tren is amazingly powerful and 400mg is more than enough , there is simply no need to push for more as this dose will give you great results if training and diet is good .

This is a really good point. Thanks bro. Honestly the only reason I'm looking at running tren E is because I already have it on hand and the deal was just too sweet to pass up. I actually ordered and paid for some Tren A a few weeks back from naps but haven't heard anything back from any reps and all of my tickets have gone unanswered so I guess I'm just chalking that one up to the game. Lesson learned. Stick to Z and Legend! I will keep an eye out for any good deals on some A.

As far as the masteron I'm pretty set on just adding one compound at a time each cycle so I can get an idea how each drug affects me. Ideally I could run both esters and then run it with high test and low test so I know for sure how it works in all scenarios before adding more goodies into the mix.

Thanks for all the replies guys! Much obliged.

IML Gear Cream!
A question about tren. After the cycle do you keep most of the gains?

Currently running 75mg ed of prop/ace and 10 days in.. Don't feel much to be honest... Might up the tren to 100

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

A question about tren. After the cycle do you keep most of the gains?

After? You mean pct? You keep nothing in the long run. All muscle is on loan from china. You either stay on, or return to notbig status in the long run.

Is this the best way to run tren? I was thinking 125 mg Test E/400-600 mg Tren E as a first run with tren.

I personally prefer it this way, everyone is different. Go with short esters.

Back