• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My shriveled gear balls

GS2

Cyber bully
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Last night my girl told me my nuts look like they are on unemployment. Wise ass....

Werd, I've been on 1,000 iu per week of HCG for 4 weeks and they're still like raisins. :(

Hopefully another 4 weeks will bring these bitches back a little.

d96df05aaaa99b44a78ca159036c762864583707995f60a024847e320d9dd89b.jpg
Philadelphia-Eagles-Wallpapers-HD.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
^^Overrated as fuck.

That's what I keep telling myself, not sure what my chick thinks, though. :lol:

She gets good cawk........she needs no juevos!!!

That's what I keep telling myself, not sure what my chick thinks, though. :lol:

She gets good cawk........she needs no juevos!!!

^^They don't give a shit about your nuts until you're on cycle. Then they can talk shit and say a guy's got baby nuts.

Wonder if somebody sells prosthetic nut sacks with big ol bull size nuts. You could wear it on cycle.

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

Just quit mowing the lawn the weeds will cover the landscape

IML Gear Cream!
Wonder if somebody sells prosthetic nut sacks with big ol bull size nuts. You could wear it on cycle.

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

They make them for dogs... Saw it on 20/20 or something like it. People were buying them for their neutered pals so they didn't feel like less of an alpha or some shit.

They make them for dogs... Saw it on 20/20 or something like it. People were buying them for their neutered pals so they didn't feel like less of an alpha or some shit.
50% of a dogs life is spent liking their balls, it probably sux for them like in empty sack

this is true...I think theres even rules about disclosing it for dog shows or something, lol

Fuck that. I like my sack swinging log full of alpha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Serious? Fak, i was joking.

Back