• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

accutane skincare

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just wondering to any of you guys and girls who have used accutane did u have any kind of skin care routine?

before i was on the stuff i would exfolaite shower 3 times a day use alot of benzoyl peroxide based prducts and would tan

iv been thinking about the tanning the only reason i dont want to is becasue when i tanned before i noticed a small mole appear and i know my skin is prone to them so not sure now thinking maybe 3 min sessions 2 times a week...

im keeping my face moisturised and vasaline for my lips

any tips guys?

should i just do the obvious shower regulalrly change tops and bed sheets often? but leave it alone and let the tane do the work?

any tips atall while on this stuff im at the 1 month mark now and will be doubling the dose after another 2 months!

Use a mild non-drying soap and moisturize every day with a lotion like lubriderm. I tan twice a week on it but I also only use 20mg twice a week to keep acne at bay and I use mt2.

Use a mild non-drying soap and moisturize every day with a lotion like lubriderm. I tan twice a week on it but I also only use 20mg twice a week to keep acne at bay and I use mt2.

just curious does that protocol help you then? whats if any is urs like on that protocol, and if u dont mind telling me are you running heavy cycles on that accutane regime?

for future reference sinse i know im acne prone il always use it now..i think il run a dose similar to urs see how i go...

oh and how long are you tanning for at a time brother?

i seem to be having a little break out so iv been gym showered now im sitting here eating chicken breasts and rice and some junk lol before bed coverd in benyzol peroxide well my shoulders are done and a little on my back... cant reach alot of bits of my back due to beeing huge :D

i just use nutragena and go tanning once a month or twice a month and that takes care of all break outs. I wouldnt run accutane while on a contest cycle your going to want to kill your self. I read you may want to do a show. Your liver is all ready hurting by peak week.

i just use nutragena and go tanning once a month or twice a month and that takes care of all break outs. I wouldnt run accutane while on a contest cycle your going to want to kill your self. I read you may want to do a show. Your liver is all ready hurting by peak week.

good advise thank you im going to run the accutane so the show can wait my liver means more to me.

il get bloods done i wont be taking any orals apart from t3 and clen... should i just forget the show and stick to my current cruise? im gaining on a cruise lol i just wont get into show condition without some stronger gear

i can get bloods done every month free of charge im on test now 500-700mg test e il get bloods done this weekend be interesting to see the results

^^ bloods for my liver obviously i cant get free hormone panels done everymonth id fucking love that i would experiment so much lol at least id know what it was doing to my hormones!

just curious does that protocol help you then? whats if any is urs like on that protocol, and if u dont mind telling me are you running heavy cycles on that accutane regime?

for future reference sinse i know im acne prone il always use it now..i think il run a dose similar to urs see how i go...

oh and how long are you tanning for at a time brother?

I ran 20mg ED until it was all gone. Took about 6 months total. Now I just run 20mg twice a week to keep it at bay.

I ran 20mg ED until it was all gone. Took about 6 months total. Now I just run 20mg twice a week to keep it at bay.

nice one so can i ask what kind of doses of gear are you running when on the accutane how many grams roughly? im going to get blood work done this weekend im only on test e at the moment cruising at 500-700mg il see what my bloods are like im very tempted to start a cycle soon id like to run something like test/deca/eq for 3 months till april when i diet then switch to cutters im thinking test/tren/mast id like to run winny aswell but not sure if i can get injectable typr round here, but i will be upping my dose of accutane to 80mg in that time and im worried about my liver...

i know its probly best to run the accutane with just the test but im so impatient and as it seems very hard headed... my cycle will be great but i wont put my liver at risk for it..

what u think? i meen if bloods are good then its all good right...

IML Gear Cream!
nice one so can i ask what kind of doses of gear are you running when on the accutane how many grams roughly? im going to get blood work done this weekend im only on test e at the moment cruising at 500-700mg il see what my bloods are like im very tempted to start a cycle soon id like to run something like test/deca/eq for 3 months till april when i diet then switch to cutters im thinking test/tren/mast id like to run winny aswell but not sure if i can get injectable typr round here, but i will be upping my dose of accutane to 80mg in that time and im worried about my liver...

i know its probly best to run the accutane with just the test but im so impatient and as it seems very hard headed... my cycle will be great but i wont put my liver at risk for it..

what u think? i meen if bloods are good then its all good right...

Don't take my advice necessarily because it may not be the safest but I use anywhere from 300mg to 1500mg of gear while on it. No orals. Mostly test, tren, and mast usually along with some sarms and GH. I use NAC at 1200mg ED, turmeric, vitamin e, fish oil, etc and drink a ton of water. Liver enzymes have always been slightly elevated but nothing too bad.

Don't take my advice necessarily because it may not be the safest but I use anywhere from 300mg to 1500mg of gear while on it. No orals. Mostly test, tren, and mast usually along with some sarms and GH. I use NAC at 1200mg ED, turmeric, vitamin e, fish oil, etc and drink a ton of water. Liver enzymes have always been slightly elevated but nothing too bad.

thanks mate your info has been very informative i like hearing experience of ppl who have actually been there and done it...

reagrds to sarms its something i know little about and i wouldnt use them untill i know how they work ect, do you use them only in pct?

Definitely get bloods done, I was on Accutane in my early 20's prescribed by a doc and had to get blood drawn monthly. Accutane is very potent, sides can be brutal at higher doses. I went up to 80 mg ED and my doc was a bit worried writing me a scrip for that much, said to only use that much for 2 months max and doubled the frequency of blood tests to every two weeks. I wasn't on any AAS either the Accutane alone is that harsh, stay safe bro.

I was on accutane when I was younger. My dermatologist wrote me a script had horrible acne on my back, hereditary no gear use at all. It left scaring and bumps all over my back when I got off. I might have to give it another go when I get off cycle. Good luck, make sure u have some Chapstick on hand. I used Burt's bee's and worked like a charm, this stuff kills your lips.

Definitely get bloods done, I was on Accutane in my early 20's prescribed by a doc and had to get blood drawn monthly. Accutane is very potent, sides can be brutal at higher doses. I went up to 80 mg ED and my doc was a bit worried writing me a scrip for that much, said to only use that much for 2 months max and doubled the frequency of blood tests to every two weeks. I wasn't on any AAS either the Accutane alone is that harsh, stay safe bro.

thanks will be getting bloods done this weekend end once a month when i go to 80mg its docs decision how frequent the bloods are

I was on accutane when I was younger. My dermatologist wrote me a script had horrible acne on my back, hereditary no gear use at all. It left scaring and bumps all over my back when I got off. I might have to give it another go when I get off cycle. Good luck, make sure u have some Chapstick on hand. I used Burt's bee's and worked like a charm, this stuff kills your lips.

my acne is not that bad relly well its not the big cyst type iv seen on you tube and stuff if i tanned heavily it would not be thay noticable thats what the lads at the gym do.. one guy tans to the extreme hes like a fucking tomatoe lol but tanning might mask the problem and make u look and feel better but its not getting to the root. if i have to run 2 courses so be it but i cant see it happening il post a pic up this month and il do one a month to show progress.

did u tan when you were on accutane? most ppl dont they suddenly get all "sensible" ahh no thats bad bro dont do it! then go home and stick aload of oil in the glutes having zero idea were its from or what it is lol.

i tanned 2 days ago for 4 mins...

my skin is looking alot better to day just in general it hasnt had that oily texture to it sinse i started i know its working... my lips are really dry and also inside my nose aswell...

il continue to tan lightly on the stuff at my own caution i had zero redness from a quick 4 min tan and i truely believe it helped.

thanks mate your info has been very informative i like hearing experience of ppl who have actually been there and done it...

reagrds to sarms its something i know little about and i wouldnt use them untill i know how they work ect, do you use them only in pct?

I don't PCT, I blast and cruise. I like to add sarms in from time to time. I don't do well with AAS orals so I don't use those. I do however like s4 and osta and don't have any issues with them. I also don't have to worry about liver toxicity with them. Def get bloodwork on accutane. The doses of 80mg a day is what really fucks the liver but 20mg a day didn't do me too bad with lots of water and liver protection. Liver enzymes were only slightly elevated.

I don't PCT, I blast and cruise. I like to add sarms in from time to time. I don't do well with AAS orals so I don't use those. I do however like s4 and osta and don't have any issues with them. I also don't have to worry about liver toxicity with them. Def get bloodwork on accutane. The doses of 80mg a day is what really fucks the liver but 20mg a day didn't do me too bad with lots of water and liver protection. Liver enzymes were only slightly elevated.

was talking to my buddy at the gym today hes competing on a british national level this year well trying to... anyway yeah theres a local comp this year in about 5 5months and he was asking if i was gonna compete now all iv taken for last 5 months all iv taken is test varieing the doses.. but no other compounds i think if i add in deca and eq then cut on tren mast winny and obviously diet i could have a good chanse in the first timers comp...

but yeah i said about accutane and he said thats what he ran last year for his comp and his bloods were fine i think he only ran 40mg he said and it totally cleared him up.

on a side note i dont want to take any orals on this no way injectables yes i think il try some deca and eq with this test and see my blood work while im at 40mg

and do you know if t3 or clen are badly liver toxic? id like to run them throught this prep if all goes well

T3 an clen should be fine. I use T4 with my GH and have used T3 on accutan too. I'm using albuterol atm. I would be primarly concerned with 17aa oral steroids and watch your vitamin A intake. Take 1200mg NAC ED and drink lots of water and you should be just fine on a low dose of tane. Always do bloodwork to be sure though.

I ran accutane as high as 100mg ED and I got some insane side effects, including itching which is a sign of distress from the liver. While it was a long time ago I don't even want to really admit "out loud" any longer how much stuff I was running at the time, but I will say that my AST/ALT was somewhere around 25% over high-normal. I think I cut back to 40/60mg after that.

Side effects can be really insane, you get dry in places you don't think about, which can cause bleeding especially if your bulking and going to the bathroom a lot ::cough cough ahem:: which is exactly what I was doing. I started with B5 in very high doses before that, up to 12g a day which was putting me through a big bottle of horse sized pills in 4 days, it helps but if you have bad cystic acne it will not likely be enough even at such insane doses. Once I ran the accutane I never had to use it again and barely had acne of any kind ever, ever again. I also did some light tanning during that period. My acne got so bad that it was not just on my back, and my chest, but starting to work its way down my arms. Some of them would pop and bleed during my workouts, pretty gross.

I stopped using accutane around 8/9 years ago, and I still don't think I sweat the same, so those pores were closed up pretty tightly. I used to drench my entire T shirt during a workout and now I get spots of sweat but nothing anywhere near the same, I wonder the repercussions of this (skin aging perhaps? Lowered ability to rid the body of toxins? Hmm).

Accutane works and in my case I never had to use it again, be good to your liver and drink lots of water during this period of time using it and for awhile afterwards. Also if you do tan, be aware that you will sunburn easier on accutane, so you have to be even more careful. I think this is largely due to the dehydration of the skin but, it could be something else.

OP, I take 100mg's of Doxycycline (antibiotic) tablets when/if I break out, once a day. It destroys even little whiteheads, much more any real nasty acne, extremely quickly. I take it only when neccessary on a FULL stomach. It's cheap as hell here, and almost any doctor will proscribe it for acne and/or rosacea, etc... I get bloods done 4-5 times a year and it's never caused a problem. I know your in the UK so I don't know about availability over there but maybe do some research. But it's a real deal acne destroyer and I'm almost willing to bet the house it's not going to cause any liver problems. I've been taking it for over 10 years. I have rosacea, a skin disorder that is heavily prevalent in the Scotts/Irish decent ancestry. You don't want to tan on it without wearing sunscreen though because it will almost double the sun/tanning time absorption. If your dark or of olive complexion, then it probably won't matter much to you. I've found it much better than any topical or any other oral acne medication,( and I've tried a lot of them with the skin condition I have). Check it out, weigh your options. This is just my personal experience with Doxycycline. I hope this helps...

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
OP, I take 100mg's of Doxycycline (antibiotic) tablets when/if I break out, once a day. It destroys even little whiteheads, much more any real nasty acne, extremely quickly. I take it only when neccessary on a FULL stomach. It's cheap as hell here, and almost any doctor will proscribe it for acne and/or rosacea, etc... I get bloods done 4-5 times a year and it's never caused a problem. I know your in the UK so I don't know about availability over there but maybe do some research. But it's a real deal acne destroyer and I'm almost willing to bet the house it's not going to cause any liver problems. I've been taking it for over 10 years. I have rosacea, a skin disorder that is heavily prevalent in the Scotts/Irish decent ancestry. You don't want to tan on it without wearing sunscreen though because it will almost double the sun/tanning time absorption. If your dark or of olive complexion, then it probably won't matter much to you. I've found it much better than any topical or any other oral acne medication,( and I've tried a lot of them with the skin condition I have). Check it out, weigh your options. This is just my personal experience with Doxycycline. I hope this helps...

iv used doxycycling before i was running 4 times the dose the doctor prescribed me not strong enough for me but cheers..

my skin is best today its been in a long time! it just feels better the texture i know that sounds gay but its hard to explain.. its just not as oily and i cant explain

side effects at 40mg for me persoanlly is dry lips is the worst and my nose is dry insdide bleeds easier apart from that not anything...

my skin is best today its been in a long time! it just feels better the texture i know that sounds gay but its hard to explain.. its just not as oily and i cant explain

Same here. I've dealt with a ton of steroid sides but the acne was the worst for me. Nasty cystic acne everywhere. It even was on my thighs and forearms. Now my skin is clear as can be and scars are fading more and more. I have a nice tan on mt2 which protects my skin too and hgh helps my skin look better as well.

Same here. I've dealt with a ton of steroid sides but the acne was the worst for me. Nasty cystic acne everywhere. It even was on my thighs and forearms. Now my skin is clear as can be and scars are fading more and more. I have a nice tan on mt2 which protects my skin too and hgh helps my skin look better as well.

nice one mate im happy for you its such a good feeling seeing my skin clear up! mine was just on my back and shoulders! im in a predicament right now at the end of feb i will have all my cycle ready to go im not sure what to do! i had bloods on liver other day and all was fine! i want to run test deca and eq t3 and clen then for 10 weeks then start using tren mast and winny! buy that time id be on 80mg of accutane a day! will it kill my liver?

im trying to get enough money to run growth and some igf aswell biggest cycle ive ever done or got planned rather.. i cant complain im in good shape now with only test elevated nothing else in my system im happy for the clear skin but dam i wanna get back on cycle so bad!!!

Back