• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren Opinions

Militant

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off I feel like I found my new home. Love this board so far.

I can tell this forum has alot of educated bros and I wanted opinions on Tren.

How many cycles did you run till you decided to give it a go?

Did you like ACE or the long ester better?

Did it seem like the sides with the longer ester less prevalent?

With the long ester, did you get in a situation where you felt like you were trapped becuase of it being in your system for 2 weeks?

What was the sweet spot for the amount of time on?

I just wanted to open a healthy discussion regarding tren.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My gym partner wanted to try tren, so I gave him a vial of tren ace.

He started at .25ml ED and on the 4th day ramped up to .5ml and he was absolutely miserable until it cleared his system. Horrible anxiety and insomnia. At one point he was actually considering going to the ER. I gave him some benzos to keep him sane till it cleared, but can you imagine waiting 2 weeks instead of 2 days for relief?

If it's your first run, DEFINITELY go short ester.

Warrior

Lol.. good to know bro. Its not my first cycle but I want to be prepared for the sides. Be smart you know

He started at .25ml ED and on the 4th day ramped up to .5ml and he was absolutely miserable until it cleared his system. Horrible anxiety and insomnia. At one point he was actually considering going to the ER. I gave him some benzos to keep him sane till it cleared, but can you imagine waiting 2 weeks instead of 2 days for relief?

Warrior
your friend is a pussy and a faggot :coffee:

Warrior
I'm with donkey what was her name that's real cool you teamed up with a chic , it must have been that time of the month never heard nothing like that before

Knowing what you know about tren now, what would have done differently that first time you took it? Pitfalls

Me I have ran it as high as 800 mg with tren e and 600 tren a only thing I get is bad night sweats but the fat falls off

Did you start with long ester or short?

IML Gear Cream!
Mil it's not as bad as people say would I recommend it on my first cycle hell no u should always do test only then add compounds as progress . So if you do have a problem u no what u caused it if u jump on three diff AAS how can u tell what is the prob

My 2 most recent Low Test, High Tren runs were: 4 weeks on 500mg Tren A and 6 weeks on 600mg Tren E, lets call them cycle A and cycle B respectively.

Cycle A produced far better results than Cycle B.
I have experienced typical Tren side effects on Cycle A, while the only side effect I have experienced on Cycle B was a prolactin related gyno.

If I was to use Tren E again I would use it for a minimum of 12 weeks.

My 2 most recent Low Test, High Tren runs were: 4 weeks on 500mg Tren A and 6 weeks on 600mg Tren E, lets call them cycle A and cycle B respectively.

Cycle A produced far better results than Cycle B.
I have experienced typical Tren side effects on Cycle A, while the only side effect I have experienced on Cycle B was a prolactin related gyno.

If I was to use Tren E again I would use it for a minimum of 12 weeks.

Yeah.. Ive read some different logs and it seems the sides arent as harsh with Tren E

I've run tren 8-10 times. It's the best steroid on earth if you can handle it. I've done up to 800mg tren e a week and as little as 150mg. Best for me is around 400mg a wrk for 8-10 weeks. I'm not a nice person it tho and very moody. Also get excessively jealous and possessive. Other than that it's great lol!

I've run tren 8-10 times. It's the best steroid on earth if you can handle it. I've done up to 800mg tren e a week and as little as 150mg. Best for me is around 400mg a wrk for 8-10 weeks. I'm not a nice person it tho and very moody. Also get excessively jealous and possessive. Other than that it's great lol!

Lol.."excessively jealous" so really just sounds like the only reason people dont recommend tren right out of the gate, is due to not being knowledgeable about ancillaries needed during cycle. Other then that, eve r ything else seems to be manageable

Too many good things about tren im using it this cycle of course tren ace start low and make ur way up

Any reason why someone would choose ace over E? Or is just preference.

Ace is out the system faster in case andbad sside effects happen that's why ppl recommend running ace first 2 times i hate pinning nvm eod but rather be safe than sorry

IML Gear Cream!
I'm with donkey what was her name that's real cool you teamed up with a chic , it must have been that time of the month never heard nothing like that before

negged

I ran 4 cycles before trying tren. I no longer cycle without it. Pretty much all I use now is test/tren/gh. Anything else is just a little added bonus. I only use ace and always run low test with it. This keeps sides to a minimum along with an AI and caber.

I ran 4 cycles before trying tren. I no longer cycle
without it. Pretty much all I use now is test/tren/gh. Anything else is just a little added bonus. I only use ace and always run low test with it. This keeps sides to a minimum along with an AI and caber.

Keep coming across low test and higher tren I would like my fellow memebrs feedback wheb I post my cycle layout

I ran 4 cycles before trying tren. I no longer cycle without it. Pretty much all I use now is test/tren/gh. Anything else is just a little added bonus. I only use ace and always run low test with it. This keeps sides to a minimum along with an AI and caber.

Did you wait, due to lack of knowledge?

For the first time do you think it needs to be Ace? I would rather run E, cause pinning EOD gets old.

Sheri nothing against woman I m happily married to one but dudes going all crazy they should do more research just my opinion

Dont even think of running Tren E the first time. Tren Ace is 100% the only way to go untill you know this drug very well . Dont worry same results just more pinning.

Ran Tren Ace at 500mg and Test E at 200mg. Only sides were a slightly shorter fuse and heavier sweating. The short fuse thing is what scared me the most having a wife and 3 kids. I just went into the cycle telling myself that nothing can control me and I'm going to kick Tren's ass. Found myself "wanting" to get pissed off at something and I'd just take a step back and calm down. Not really a big deal though. And Tren does literally melt the fat off. A good compliment to any cycle.

Sheri nothing against woman I m happily married to one but dudes going all crazy they should do more research just my opinion

to be fair I think if have underlying anxiety issues, depression, high stress in some way shape or form tren should be off the menu unless you're well versed in managing your stress 9in which case you shouldn't have high anxiety anyway)
otherwise ...the simple answer is...ace is definitely the way to go for a first time use to assess your tolerance for sides (night sweats, insomnia, etc) before considering tren E
and I've heard many guys report they like both ace or e better...sooooo it all depends on the individual

but I think shorter esters are definitely prudent with any new compound

Looking back I would have run an AI and caber from the get go...and definitely started with ace.....low test high Tren.....with those precautions I run ACE at 800mgs and the only sides are aggression and night sweats

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Back