• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cyanostane Rx/ 1 andro Rx cycle

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whatsup everybody. I really need some advice with putting together a cycle! My goals are basically to increase lean muscle mass and strength.
So far I have the following supplements:
Cyanostane Rx
1 andro Rx
Advanced Cycle Support
Anabolic Matrix
Raloxifene
Aromasin
E control

I am aware both ph's don't aromatize but I am extremely sensitive to gyno!! I have got gyno from past supplements, and I really want to take
raloxifene on cycle, because of what I have researched about its benefits. A big question I can't find the answer to is if I can take E control on cycle
and a low dose of Aromasin in PCT. I'm open to other alternatives to prevent gyno, but I want to stick to the supp's I have now.

For gyno prevention id take 10mg of nolva eod. If you already have gyno id run it at 20mg ed then bring it down to about 10mg eod to keep the Estro down. It all depends on your body no one can say for sure. If they start feeling itchy then up it of not stay at 10mg eod. Btw running an oral cycle IMHO is worthless. Read the beginner cycle thread use that as your basis.

How old are you and what are your stats and cycle experience?

I'm 24 years old, working out seriously for 5 years, I'm a college athlete, and cycled twice before.(4 ad and super dmz)

Back