• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Liquidex and lower back pain?

jasoak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started my cycle on the 13th of this month. Test E every mon/thursday at 400/week, and .25 ED of liquidex. Yesterday I noticed my lower back was in pain alittle while after taking liquidex. Just wondering if anyone else has had these issues? What I could do to stop it? (beside getting off liquidex). Pain is up there, I would say 7/10. Can't even do cardio. I didn't lift the wrong way or sleep on it wrong. Never really felt this before. I did find this article and seem interesting. Any feedback would be any help!

Could be lower back pumps? Try taking 5-10g of taurine split up daily.

You well hydrated? I get worst back pumps when i dont drink enough water.

Why .25 ed? At 400mg test a week, .25 eod should be enough. Check your bloods in a few weeks. I get lower back cramps also, usually while hiking. Just have to work through it.

Make sure your drinking enough water and add in the taurine. Works for me.

Id think its more from the t than the dex. Like others said lower back pumps more so than pain caused from an ai. Not saying it couldnt be but I cant make the connection and have never experienced it even when i got my e2 levels to low trying letro.

Thanks for all the feedback. Will try the Taurine. Also will drink more water. Am at a gallon daily now. Will bump it up

IML Gear Cream!
Id think its more from the t than the dex. Like others said lower back pumps more so than pain caused from an ai. Not saying it couldnt be but I cant make the connection and have never experienced it even when i got my e2 levels to low trying letro.

Think bad test?

Back