• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sick of eggs

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What other options you guys doing for the am meals?

Sandwich with lean bacon or ham if I am after carbs and protein
If its just crabs and fat that I am after, then tuna n mayo with some salad (spinach, cucumber, baby tomatoes)

^^^ that looks really good! I can't stand to eat just plain eggs. I'm always putting small amounts of sausage, bacon, potatoes, cheese, Spinach ect. Adding just a little something helps me alot.

I f'ing love eggs. I could eat them every meal. Garlic and mushrooms are your friend.

I actually got thrown on whey isolate, some almond butter and berries for breakfast because I developed a swift and out of nowhere intolerance for eggs

I miss eggs :(

I miss eggs :(
C'mon its only been 2 weeks since you needed help with powering down eggs.
You said you have developed an intolerance to eggs? Could it be due to the fact that you had them raw in a protein shake?

? They can also be eaten raw, though this is not recommended for people who may be especially susceptible to salmonellosis, such as the elderly, the infirm, or pregnant women. In addition, the protein in raw eggs is only 51% bioavailable, whereas that of a cooked egg is nearer 91% bioavailable, meaning the protein of cooked eggs is nearly twice as absorbable as the protein from raw eggs.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_(food)

IML Gear Cream!
I drink my egg whites. Easy as hell, quick, and they taste like nothing.

Try organic free range or just free range eggs. Taste totally different than regular eggs.
Before I used to have regular eggs and got sick of them felt like puking....switched over to organiz free range and been eating them since without any issues for 2-3 years now.
Matter of fact im going to make some now lol

Toss some diced green chillie in whith the eggs while they are cooking. Or splash them with franks red hot.

If you really need to get away from eggs, here is one thing you may try. Fry up some ground turkey in butter, add some onions or other veg. Chow down.

Well did a little different this morning did some olive oil and hot sauce at the end. Was able to stomach them better picked up some mushrooms and tomatoes to throw in the mix.

C'mon its only been 2 weeks since you needed help with powering down eggs.
You said you have developed an intolerance to eggs? Could it be due to the fact that you had them raw in a protein shake?

no..I got the same super bad stomach cramps that I initially thought was from volume..the liquid (pasteurized btw) egg whites was way better but then I got the same stomach cramps that made me wish I was dead

french toast with whole wheat bread!! carbs proteins and fats yummy haha -_-

Yes, protein pancakes as somebody had mentioned

What I am going to say is that eggs are hell of a flexible product! You can prepare them just about any way you like and make them have a whole range of different tastes. http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/protein-power-8-ways-to-eat-eggs Here you have a sample list of ways of which some you probably know. Also, my favorites to get the taste a bit different every time - ham, chorizo, tomatoes, garlic...

Back