• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Big D~ shop is not following through

IML Gear Cream!
tumblr_m8oih9ZZg91rtef2wo1_r2_250.gif

It would be nice if they wrote out the full story instead of only what they want other people to read (and no, I don't know everything that has happened but I do know a lot of info is missing).

I included all relevant info...nothing was intentionally left out, other than personla information, such the person who placed the order, what products were included in the order, etc. If abnything, I left out some of the initial problems that took p;lace. You ant the "details"...here you go.

An order was placed and money was recived on November 28th. After the money was recieved, my friend recieved none of the usual order information or any communication at all. He waited about 1 week then e-mailed Big D asking if the order had been sent and if so, what the tracking number was, etc. After about a week of recieving no response, he e-mailed again...then waited another week and e-mailed again...then waited another week and e-mailed again...all with zero response. About a month had gone by at this point with absolutely ZERO communication of any kind. At this time I told my friend that I would try and contact Big D in an attempt to get this resolved. I pm'd Big D a couple of times and got zero response, so about a week after sending my first PM, I contacted HI in the hope that he could get in touch with Big D and fix the problem. A couple days later Big D sent me a pm explaining that he was on vacation and that someone was supposed to be answering e-mails for him while he was away, but apparently was not. He apologized and saif he would immediately overnight the order, along with some extra stuff for his troubles. The next day my friend recieved an e-mail saying that his order had been shipped on December 2nd. At this juncture it had been over a month since the order was sent out. After checking the tracking, it showed that the order ended up somewhere in (insert city), but did not make it beyond that point. My friend immediately e-mailed him to let him know that the order never arrived, and I did a few days later through PM. Several more e-mails were sent since then, including through an alternate e-mail adress...and there has been zero response. I contacted HI a couple days ago in a last ditch effort to get this resolved and he posted this thread, as I am assuming he is not able to reach Big D either.

There you go...that is the whole story. Mistakes happen...I get that...and I don't have a problem with that as long as the UGL makes things right, but when a customer can't even get in contact with the UGL to resolve a simple problem like this, there is a major communication problem...and the communication problem is not just one one front. 1.) No conformation info was sent after recieving money 2) Customers unable to contact Big D for nearly 2 months 3) Mods & Admins unable to contact Big D within an acceptable timeframe. 4) Big D not knowing when orders have been sent out 5) Comunication issues between Big D and his employees 6) Ongoing communication issues even after being brought to the attention of Big D.

Believe me, I would have MUCH rather preferred that things never reached this point, but my friend is now out a considerable chunk of change ad I feel obligated to help him, especially after I was the one who referred him! My friend was originally a client of mine--still is--and this issue has cost him more money than what he has lost on the order, in addition to messing up plans he set months in advance. Over 2 months ago he hired me for coaching, as well as a caterer to prepare all his meals for him. He paid for these services up-front and has been unable to use them, as it doesn't make much sense to get started without any gear! While I will certainly prolong his contract because of this, I severely doubt the caterer will do the same...not to mention the loss of time.

Ok, here's what I have to say... IF you're right at the end of this, I'll step down as rep. However you still haven't posted everything, you said you did but you didn't. I'll let you decide if you want to post everything or just some stuff that suits your needs.

How come you never went through the reps anyways, you know what they are here for, instead you bypass them and go straight to admin..

Also you go from posting this: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/t...ryone-needs-to-know-about-UGL-s!!!?highlight= to where we are now. And I quote "Here is what you can expect from Big D: 1) Publically posted mass spec test results for all of his AAS, which have achieved the highest purity ratings. 2) 1,000's of user bloodwork results (yes, 1,000's). 3) Great customer service. 4) Speedy delivery times. No one else provides greater assurance of product quality...no one. You can see for yourself in the link below?"

Like I've said a few times now, I'm still going to wait for Big D to say something. The communication has been poor but he's always come on every couple of weeks to see what's going on the boards.

Like I said, that was the whole story...and I have all the pm's and the e-mail communications to back it up from start to finish, including the communications from Big D, in which he said the things I mentioned above. So, cut the bullshit, as i just listed the entire chain of eents from start to finish. If you say something is missing, quite blowing smoke up people's asses and say what is being left out.

Why didn't I contact a rep? I WAS a rep!!!!! Remember that? As his own rep I couldn't even contact him!!! As far as posting a link to my original post about Big D and then asking how I went from that to this, trust me, you don't want to ask that question, so I wouldn't press this if I were you. If it were my decision, I would have never raised this question, but you put this out there and forced me to respond. If you press it further, I will answer directly and I don't think Big D will be very happy with you in the end.

So, after not being able to contact Big D as a rep, I contacted HI privately who contacted a close friend of Big D's---the one who I think suggested Big D come over here as a sponsor. He was NOT happy to hear what was going on. We went through the right channels and handled things in the right way...and we have been patient in dealing with this. There is no need for your insinuations. I can back up everything I say, as I have every single email and PM saved involving everyone, including those from Big D. I am trying to do this nicely for Big D's sake...because I truly don't know why he can't be reached or how these issues came to be, but I suggest you drop the confrontational and accusatory tone because regardless of what you might think, there is no wrong doing or malicous intent on this side. If there were, things would have been handled far differently. I didn't even know this thread was being posted until I was pm'd and told it was here.

Big D was a source a while ago and he did the same thing. This isn't the first time he's done this. It's too bad too. He knows his shit. I was one of his very first customers before he was kicked off of this site under a different user name. Then he went legit on another site and fell off after a while over there too. I forget the name of the forum but he was one of the biggest names over there. Brotherhood of pain maybe?? This was a few years back.

Anyway, hope everything works out.

Ok, here's what I have to say... IF you're right at the end of this, I'll step down as rep. However you still haven't posted everything, you said you did but you didn't. I'll let you decide if you want to post everything or just some stuff that suits your needs.

How come you never went through the reps anyways, you know what they are here for, instead you bypass them and go straight to admin..

With all due respect you have zero pull with D and can't reach him any faster than Victor or me. Essentially as a rep you are a cheerleader high fiving the gimmicks that post TD's and you run interference on valid complaints like this one to get a few vials. Sorry to be so blunt.

However you still haven't posted everything, you said you did but you didn't. I'll let you decide if you want to post everything or just some stuff that suits your needs.

Did people gang up on big D and now he's taking his ball and leaving the playground?

Communication has been an issue since day 1 nobody can debate that . Why anybody would want to deal with somebody who dont care enough to respond to paying customers or Admins questions is beyond me . Most importantly why have reps when you dont even respond to them. How many times already have we heard farve or Vic or Mike post something bout not hearing from him or when he gets back to me . Whole sitaution doesnt make ya feel to comfortable bout placing an order IMO

Big D was a source a while ago and he did the same thing. This isn't the first time he's done this. It's too bad too. He knows his shit. I was one of his very first customers before he was kicked off of this site under a different user name. Then he went legit on another site and fell off after a while over there too. I forget the name of the forum but he was one of the biggest names over there. Brotherhood of pain maybe?? This was a few years back.

Anyway, hope everything works out.

Right on the money.

I'm ever so upset with all this bullshit, and there really is no excuse for it at all. Big D has been a friend of mine and I have had him as a sponsor on some of my own boards...never had any big problems with him. I hope this shit gets fixed soon, but unless he's in a cage somewhere....there is no excuse. I'm working very hard at trying to reach him and get everyone who sent me a message their problem resolved. I'm in awe this is happening and I'm very sorry for those of you who have outstanding orders. If I hear anything, I will post here and will personally contact everyone who has sent me a PM.

/V

When you purposefully steal peoples money out of pure greed long enough the word gets around- as it should. That's how crooked drug dealers end up with lead poisoning

IML Gear Cream!
Guess Big D is gone. :nono:

Has anyone heard from him?? I gave my word to many of you that I will do all that I can to help those with outstanding orders, but I can not seem to reach him. IF you have, kindly send me a PM or leave a post here. Thanks guys.

/V

Has anyone heard from him?? I gave my word to many of you that I will do all that I can to help those with outstanding orders, but I can not seem to reach him. IF you have, kindly send me a PM or leave a post here. Thanks guys.

/V

Well, he picked up my money. That count?

His web page doesn't have products any more... Not looking good.

His cunt attitude all along was a sure sign of how much he really gave a fuck .... He will def be back somewhere along the line with sum excuse and people will still continue to send cash his way . And ppl will again continue to vouche for him when he does return

I don't car what he comes on here and says after he way he has treated others I will never order from him. And I'm sure others feel the same way.

Shitty situation all the way around. The guy not only cost my friend money...he cost me money as well. Clients typically don't like to fullfil the terms of their contract when the coach refers them to a source who rips them off. So, Big D did not just steal from my friend-client, he stole from me.

I am sure he will come back eventually with some excuse, such as almost getting pinched by LE...or getting ripped off by a raws supplier...or any other of the numerous excuses that could be given. But, this situation shows all the typical signs of a source that is intentionally ripping people off. Look how things went down. He pays sponsorship fees at a new site...hires reps to build his business...and after a month or two of sending out orders, thing starts to go south. The communication problems begin....he doesn't respond to customer e-mails, but continues taking their money...then he pops back in for a bit to REASSURE everyone that everything is OK...that there was a mix-up when he as on vacation, but now everything is back on track. People continue sending money, but orders still aren't sent and past obligations remain outstanding...and by the time everyone realizes the jig is up, the website goes down and he disappears without sayinag word to anyone.

See, the thing is, if this was a legitimate business issue that was not Big D's fault, he would have known there was a proble before everything went to shit. When a buisiness knows it can't make good on its promises (in this case sending product), it immediately taks steps to protect its reputation and customers. In this case, he would have informed everyone publically that there was an issue and let everyone know not to send any more money, while assuring everyone that he would honor all outstanding orders as soon as possible. Some UGLs have even been known to offer alternate product from their remaining stock in place of the original order, if the customer preferred to do so rather than wait.

In this case, Big D did none of that. He did what the typical UGL does when intentionally trying to scam people. It's not like he woke up one morning and his stock was suddenly depleted, his website was no longer offering product, and couldn't remember how to check his e-mails or pm's. He knows this thread is here and has likely read every post in it. He knows his time is up, so he took down his website. It is no coincidence that he shut down shop 2 days after this thread went up. As soonas rthings got out of hand and no one was buying the bullshit anymore, he took off.

There can be no excuse for this type of shit. I can understand a business not wanting to divulge all its private info regarding business problems, but he had numerous opportunities to make things right long before it got to this point. He rode the bullshit train as long as he could and now he knows its over. I honestly thought he would respond to this thread. Up until yesterday I was giving him the benefit of the dount, but after seeing that he had removed all his products from his website, I now consider him a scammer. I have seen this same pattern multiple times now from UGLs that screw people over. Now, I am angry and if Big D values his busines on other sites he may want to consider that before writing us all off. I am giving him a few more day to make things right...and if he does, I will forget about it and move on.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
His shop is always down for the weekend. I bet it will be back an running on Monday.

His shop is always down for the weekend. I bet it will be back an running on Monday.

Yeah, you'd think as a former rep Mike would know that every weekend his website shows no products available. Which also means you can't get payment instructions.

I dont think you have a clue what is goin on
I beg to disagree, I was following this thread since day 1 as I was about to place an order on some Bold Ace from Big D... not many sponsors carry this exotic drug.
The only think I didn't know was the fact that Mike Arnold used to rep for Big D.

@Little Guy, thanks for pointing that out.

So then I guess what your sayin is just wait till monday and he will be here to straighting it out lol . My bad I guess you do have a clue its just a totally ridiculous clue .

So then I guess what your sayin is just wait till monday and he will be here to straighting it out lol . My bad I guess you do have a clue its just a totally ridiculous clue .
You have misunderstood my post cos that's not what I said or implied.

To me it sounded like thats eactly what you implied . My apology if I came off rude

Yeah, you'd think as a former rep Mike would know that every weekend his website shows no products available. Which also means you can't get payment instructions.

Maybe so, but it means little overall...and it also goes to show how great the communication was when I was with him. Not very. Like I said, it has been a long time now and customer e-mails are going unanswered for months...and and I am not the only one experiencing these same problems. The Admin, myself, and others cannot contact him either, incluidng through PM. Several complaints have been filed now...all centering around the same shit. Like I said, I am waiting a few more days and if things are made right, I will move on without any animosity whatsoever.

Back