• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Big D~ shop is not following through

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have had a friend repeatedly try to get service from Big d behind the scenes and after MANY empty promises This shop seems not to be good to go at this time.

What does "behing the scenes " mean ? Do you mean without a recognizable handle from the forum ?

Private messages and e-mails over and over. I have personally PM'd big D and he takes up to 2 weeks to respond back then its just the same empty promise. I figure someone will see this and wake him up.

Good post these labs rip people off will get what's coming for them sooner or later

:coffee:

Attachments

• spank.jpg
    spank.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 54
IML Gear Cream!
He payed and got nothing.

The only thing I'm getting out of what heavy posted is his friend wanted free gear and big d isn't sending it. Now if his friend did indeed pay for something and never received it than I can see there being a real issue.

cmon, when have you ever seen heavy get involved in a free gear scenario

He has been e-mailed and PM'd along with Victor for over a month.

Big D, huh....?

Big ass dissapointment....

Just like that romo guy up in big d.

I was interested in some info on their Var and never heard back.
Maybe he is ill?
Sorry to hear about this! I am new to all this, but it seems like so many places come and go quickly.. kinda scary

I'm hoping its just a series of mistakes and communication issues but we shall see. However, when communication shuts down its usually not a good sign.

your lucky hes not responding, I got a cycle couple years ago, just test, only gear ive ever used were I broke out like I had the measles, had no gains, I swore to never use that shit again,

I don't want this thread to turn into bashing. I would just like some accurate communication.

Thanks

I will say if its Raws he bought from Big D then he should be prepared to wait up to 3 months for it. I must admit that is bad on his part he does not explain that up front, but they will show. If your buddy has constantly emailed him hes probably just tired of explaining they are coming from China and take longer.

is it an order of raws your buddy is waiting on ?

You're fine, this is ONE order that has a minor issue. Heavy hasn't told the whole story but that's fine. I'm waiting for big d to chime in. I think it's pretty unprofessional of him to tell everyone to stop buying because of this. If I did that about any sponsor he endorsed I'd be banned for bashing.
You only know part of the story.This has been going on for a while now. Big D said he would make things right AFTER dropping the ball previously. You may have some info but don't pretend you have it all. I have the PM's and mailings if it has to come to that. I honestly hope this can just get resolved without any further assumptions on your part.

Thanks

Heavy Iron Id still like to know if its raws or oils your friend is waiting on.

A friend of mine, whom I referred to Big D, paid for an order in late November and it was sent out a few days later, but since then there have been a handful of issues--mostly related to communication (on multiple fronts). To make a long story short, the order was never recieved and we still don't know what is going on. I can't blame my friend for being unhappy at this point, esecially after over a half-dozen e-mails have been sent unanswered over the last 2 months. In fact, he has recieved no information at all since he sent his money and any answers he has gotten have required the intervention of HI and myself. It took over a month just to find out if the order had been sent. It has been another couple weeks since then and my friend has emailed multiple times since to let him know nothing was recieved. I also contacted Big D through Pm during this time. There has been no response. My buddy is a serious competitor and was due to begin his run for the Nationals almost 2 months ago, but has been forced to postpone his off-season due to this issue. When Big D does respond, he appears to be very cool and accomodating, but the response times are just too long (or don't take place at all), especially for an order that was sent out nearly 2 months ago. Keep in mind, it is not just a matter of Big D forgetting to check his PM's on this board, as numerous messages have been sent to the e-mail address on his website. In fact, communication has been attempted through 2 e-mail addresses. A few weeks back Big D apologized for the initial lack of e-mail responses and told me that one of his employees was supposed to be answering his e-mails for him while he was away on vacation, but apparently wasn't. I understand stuff can go wrong and it is not necessarily indicative of underlying problems, so I blew it off as a simple communication isssue between employer and employee, but now it has been a few more weeks and they're still going unanswered.

Unlocked and moved to AZ.

From my own experience, if you order raws they take a long time to come. If you complain Big D will more than likely offer you a bottle or two of oils to compensate but they will still arrive roughly when the raws do. If you continue to email him each week he will stop responding.

I have a hard time believing a source that has been around so long would invite trouble for one small order. Instead of repeatedly complaining ,locking, unlocking , moving threads lets just hear the details of the order. If the details end up being anything like " Uh its two bags of raws and two bottles of test , and I ordered a month ago " then I think there is no issue here.

It would be nice if they wrote out the full story instead of only what they want other people to read (and no, I don't know everything that has happened but I do know a lot of info is missing).

If Im not mistaken not one single detail has been posted about the actual complaint or issue. Quite frankly I do not understand why that wasnt the very first post.

From my own experience, if you order raws they take a long time to come. If you complain Big D will more than likely offer you a bottle or two of oils to compensate but they will still arrive roughly when the raws do. If you continue to email him each week he will stop responding.

I have a hard time believing a source that has been around so long would invite trouble for one small order. Instead of repeatedly complaining ,locking, unlocking , moving threads lets just hear the details of the order. If the details end up being anything like " Uh its two bags of raws and two bottles of test , and I ordered a month ago " then I think there is no issue here.
Please stop posting in this thread. Your assumptions are way off base.

There's an obvious reason details are not being posted. This was a standard order that has been missing for 2 months. Communication has been absolutely horrible. If D can't take 3 minutes out of his day to address board admin then he obviously has MAJOR communication problems.

Thanks

:wait:

Soooo. Big D log on yet?

Back