• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno be GONE!

IML Gear Cream!
I am happy to report that I am seeing further reduction of this cursed gland in my left nipple. Don't give up hope in a couple of months. This has been almost a year. I learned some valuable lessons about the short and long of body building. Keep the courage and consider the knife only as a last result, and after visits with a really good endocrinologist.

It was painful three months ago since the beginning, very visible under a shirt, and at max size felt like a kidney bean at the apex of the areola. Just a little puffy now, painless, I cannot feel the "lump" at all, and I credit toremifene, and possibly time.
I just see too many people say nothing will help, and you NEED surgery. Here is a dissent to that thought process

I am happy to report that I am seeing further reduction of this cursed gland in my left nipple. Don't give up hope in a couple of months. This has been almost a year. I learned some valuable lessons about the short and long of body building. Keep the courage and consider the knife only as a last result, and after visits with a really good endocrinologist.

It was painful three months ago since the beginning, very visible under a shirt, and at max size felt like a kidney bean at the apex of the areola. Just a little puffy now, painless, I cannot feel the "lump" at all, and I credit toremifene, and possibly time.
I just see too many people say nothing will help, and you NEED surgery. Here is a dissent to that thought process

While using the toremifene did you use any HRT dosages of Test? Also how has your libido been on toremifene?

For guys with gyno the cause is always vital to know. Tamoxifen has never let me down for estrogenic gyno. An AI should be run for many cycles to prevent gyno. But when you have existing gyno a simple tamoxifen cycle should do wonders.

For guys with gyno the cause is always vital to know. Tamoxifen has never let me down for estrogenic gyno. An AI should be run for many cycles to prevent gyno. But when you have existing gyno a simple tamoxifen cycle should do wonders.

How about this?

Nolvadex @ 20 mg/day.
Letro @ 2 mg/day.
Topical DHT preparation (concentration can vary), applied to the area 2X/daily.

How about this?

Nolvadex @ 20 mg/day.
Letro @ 2 mg/day.
Topical DHT preparation (concentration can vary), applied to the area 2X/daily.

If it's very bad then yes but probably unneeded for most. I have had bad gyno before and 20mg nolva over a few weeks sorted me out. Your protocol should definitely do the job though.

If it's very bad then yes but probably unneeded for most. I have had bad gyno before and 20mg nolva over a few weeks sorted me out. Your protocol should definitely do the job though.

How was your libido on the Nolva?

How was your libido on the Nolva?

Nolva always gives me a good boost in libido. It improves my cholesterol too (another reason I like to use it). Letro is the only thing that kills my libido when used in higher doses. Many factors (aas etc) come into play but I wouldn't be surprised if your 2mg Letro per day has killed your libido.

Nolva always gives me a good boost in libido. It improves my cholesterol too (another reason I like to use it). Letro is the only thing that kills my libido when used in higher doses. Many factors (aas etc) come into play but I wouldn't be surprised if your 2mg Letro per day has killed your libido.

Agreed i was just reposting a protocol suggested by someone else, I am going to try TAMOX first at 20mg a day, I am on HRT 200mg Test CYP weekly and .5mg ADEX every other day, I was just wondering if adding in the TAMOX would affect my libido negatively or my gains since i know going high on my ADEX affects my libido and joints.

Running the RALOX at 60mg/day.. Not sure, but it may be starting to help.. Will keep everyone updated.

Agreed i was just reposting a protocol suggested by someone else, I am going to try TAMOX first at 20mg a day, I am on HRT 200mg Test CYP weekly and .5mg ADEX every other day, I was just wondering if adding in the TAMOX would affect my libido negatively or my gains since i know going high on my ADEX affects my libido and joints.

Less is more when it comes to long term use of AI's and SERMS. 20mg tamox should be good for you. Let me know how you get on with it :)

IML Gear Cream!
Less is more when it comes to long term use of AI's and SERMS. 20mg tamox should be good for you. Let me know how you get on with it :)

Ill let you know gonna order Tamox on monday or tuesday.

Again did taking TAMOX for your gyno AFFECT your libido?

Been using Tamox at 20mg daily feel likes gyno in left nip is reducing but right nip seems to be the same size.

A limpoma is fatty tissue not glandular growth. I dont see how tamox or any serm or ai could do anything in that case

Yeah, I didnt think so.. Looks like an eventual date with the surgeon

Been using Tamox at 20mg daily feel likes gyno in left nip is reducing but right nip seems to be the same size.

how long have you been taking it? It takes months for gyno to be treated. Most gyno studies run for 6 months. usually it takes at least 8 weeks to see significant improvement.

how long have you been taking it? It takes months for gyno to be treated. Most gyno studies run for 6 months. usually it takes at least 8 weeks to see significant improvement.

Today is day 24 of using 20mg Tamox Daily. But i understand from what i've read you want the SERM to do its thing for at least 8-12 weeks and if possible take a DHT cream or just take more Test which will convert to DHT but then you would have to up your A.I., The DHT breaks up the Gyno to some degree as long as estrogen is low and being blocked from the receptors in the Gyno tissue. Ill continue to use for at least 12 weeks.

Today is day 24 of using 20mg Tamox Daily. But i understand from what i've read you want the SERM to do its thing for at least 8-12 weeks and if possible take a DHT cream or just take more Test which will convert to DHT but then you would have to up your A.I., The DHT breaks up the Gyno to some degree as long as estrogen is low and being blocked from the receptors in the Gyno tissue. Ill continue to use for at least 12 weeks.

You are correct. If you can get your hands on andractim gel that would be a nice addition.

IML Gear Cream!
What's everyones opinion on adding in Masteron while running Nolvadex at 20mg to try and reduce gyno?

Masteron its not AI my friend why you do no use Letro

Sent from my iPhone using VPN Shield

I wasn't asking to use it as an A.I. but as a DHT derivative to help reduce the gyno. Not sure if this would do anything or nothing at all.

Back