• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno be GONE!

Again does RALOX actually get rid of gyno or only reduce it while you are on it? Same question for LETRO?

Again does RALOX actually get rid of gyno or only reduce it while you are on it? Same question for LETRO?

Letro reduced my gunk back to its size from my puberty years. Never took it away completely and I fucking hated life on it. No sex drive at all, joints hurt all the time, and I just didn't feel worth a shit on it or for a month or two after.

Just pulled the trigger.. Hopefully it will shrink them down a bit. They aren't to bad now, but I still notice it.

Has anyone ever traveled overseas with ralox? I'm going to Germany in a couple of weeks and wanted to order before I left. I don't know where to get stuff out there just yet. I don't feel like being stopped or having to toss a bottle...

IML Gear Cream!
I am using ralox right now, very little change, nipple is becoming more tender. Toremifene gave me almost instant reduction, not tender and cost is comparable. I have heard great things about toremifene and use with prolactin reduction. I know it affected the itching (gone) the hardness (became much more pliable), and tenderness (gone) in my unilateral gyno.

I am using ralox right now, very little change, nipple is becoming more tender. Toremifene gave me almost instant reduction, not tender and cost is comparable. I have heard great things about toremifene and use with prolactin reduction. I know it affected the itching (gone) the hardness (became much more pliable), and tenderness (gone) in my unilateral gyno.

Once you stopped using the Toremifene did the gyno stay reduced? Or did it go back to the original size?

How long have you been using it? And btw, I posted in here about having gyno surgery more than once. Ralox wasn't around back when I had the surgery. The LAST thing you'll want to do is go under the knife, even though I'm sure a good Plastic Surgeon can get it done right the first time these days. One thing I'll also note is there was a study done in Europe (overseas somewhere outside of "free" America), and it involved males with gyno, and Nolvadex. These guys were given 40mgs/day Nolvadex for six months+, and around 80% had gyno issues that went bye bye. That was a study done 15yrs ago, however. Today's medicine has changed dramatically in that short amount of time. Also, keep in mind these weren't AAS using athletes that underwent this study.

Just got mine today :). Well keep everyone updated! Starting tommarow 60mg till it goes away or till the bottle is empty!

If I was a hateful person I would flame blergs. Dumbest response I have ever seen.

There is this contention that glandular tissue develops out of nowhere, and then once it is developed it stays forever. That in itself is ridiculous. This gland which is always there in the nipple has many E2 receptors, and can be stimulated to grow due to receptor activation.
If you have real questions, use your copay and your mandated insurance, and get an endocrinologist to check you out. AAS, puberty, genetic or medication issues are really all about conversion of testosterone to due aromitization by CYT P450, or the abundance of estradiol in relation to test. DHT blocks estrogen from binding at the site, so if you knock your test down due to AAS, you knock down DHT that prevents activation of the glands that everyone has in their nipple. Likewise you remove estrogen through an AI, or you use a peptide that acts in the same way that DHT does and differentially binds to the site, then it atrophies from lack of stimulation.
Will it come back? If your hormonal imbalance is off, possibly. These SERMs don't act forever. AI does not permanently block estrogen, in fact there are many chances for rebounds. So back to square 1. Get your levels checked, have an endocrinologist talk with you about your numbers. If it can resolve naturally in a teen, there is no reason to believe it cannot resolve in an adult, your AAS cycle being likened to surges of test, aromatization, and your body trying to balance it out. It happens in babies that are breast feeding because of the hormones of mama. these systems are complex loops.
Good luck. BTW, I found toremifene to be a better SERM than ralox. It immediately stopped the itching, proliferation, and tenderness.

You do not understand half of what you speak about... but i wish you the best...

I got my gyno around November 2013, its about the size a marble kinda hard. it only hurts if i squezz tightly. It is noticeable in pics though =[. Im hoping to have good luck.

Please inform me about the parts I'm misinformed on. I'm no endo, I'm trying to piece this together from bro science and textbooks. I'm just a zoologist that has a few textbooks, and a lot of time, and unilateral gyno. So please enlighten me how pubertal gyno goes away, how its different than AAS derived and where my logic and misunderstandings have steered me afoul.

Please inform me about the parts I'm misinformed on. I'm no endo, I'm trying to piece this together from bro science and textbooks. I'm just a zoologist that has a few textbooks, and a lot of time, and unilateral gyno. So please enlighten me how pubertal gyno goes away, how its different than AAS derived and where my logic and misunderstandings have steered me afoul.

explain to me how you think an AI works and stops build up of gyno...
much pubertal gyno doesnt go away. glands DEVELOP also, not just swell... like a women going through puberty...
You are off on many points and im not gonna spoon feed u, i dont have the time for that... stop acting like you know it all and stop the bashing. you are the one looking more and more silly...

from another msg board

"Once you have formed actual glandular tissue, you can't get rid of it. However, you can shrink it. In many cases, when guys say they got rid of their gyno, all they really got rid of was the initial swelling that appears at the on-set of gyno. This swelling period is a preparation phase, in which the environment is being altered to allow for the formation of actual glandular tissue, which will inevitably occur if estrogen levels remain elevated for long enough. Swelling is temporary--hard lumps (glandular tissue) are permament. In some cases, if the glandular tissue is small enough, it can be shrunk to such a degree that it is no longer visible.

Most of the time, guys try and get rid of gyno by starving it of estrogen. This is usually accomplished by using Nolvadex and/or an AI. This is more than sufficient when the only thing present is swelling. However, once glandular tissue has formed, the best way to fight gyno is by attacking it from multiple angles. Not only do you want to starve it of estrogen, by you want to immerse it in DHT. The best way to do this is with a combination of Nolva, AI's, and topical DHT preparation. The following is the best program I have found for gyno issues:

Nolvadex @ 20 mg/day.
Letro @ 2 mg/day.
Topical DHT preparation (concentration can vary), applied to the area 2X/daily.

Continue with this program until you stop seeing results."

IML Gear Cream!
In my last reply I asked for sage advice from someone I thought had a wealth of personal information, and possibly personal experience with gynecomastia, and information of where my logic/information/understanding is off. I get in return, that I am misinformed, that half of what I say is wrong, that I am bashing, and I am looking more and more silly, and to explain how I think an AI works.
So... since I do have time to spoon feed: There are two classes of Aromatase Inhibitor, one that binds preferentially to aromatase, and one that is a suicidal inhibitor of aromatase. Both prevent aromatase from acting on test to convert into estrogen. No estrogen, means no proliferation of the gland. Develop= cell division and growth, I don't know where this swelling thing or women going through puberty came from. The fat deposits around mast cells in a breast, a breast is certainly not all gland. I never made those comparisons. I have never acted like I know it all, in fact the thread you are responding to was asking for information, hoping for some good sound advice, since I thought you may have personal experience, or be a repository of knowledge. You apparently have neither, you do however have enough time to tell me you don't have time to spoon feed me information, tell me I look silly, etc. :jerkit: If you had anything really backing your claims, except misunderstanding, and maybe a poor grip on the english language, I would have been happy to hear you.
I've tried AI Femara, and if it was real it did nothing except give me the side effects. I took Arimidex, nothing. I am taking Raloxifene, no real help. I took Toremifene, and it stopped hurting, and gynecomastia got smaller, with no rebound. That's my broscience. Everything else is what I have read, studied up on, and trying to process.
I wish everyone that is working to undo gyno, whether its from puberty, or from a mistake with anabolics. Let's get some good information from real trials.

I have been using ralox for almost 1.5 months, started at 100mg a day for three days, and then dialed down to 50mg a day since. Do you think AAS is appreciably different that pubertal gyno? I am not sure. I'm still on the torem bandwagon, I was using it at 60 mg/ day. Just in the day 2 when my nipple didn't hurt any more. I'm ordering the torem again. So much of these old threads are about use of DHEA, DHT, masteron, and competitive receptor site binders, and how balance of E2/test may be the culprit even when estrogen levels might be "normal". If there is no test, the ratios may be the cause. Tell me how you are doing

In my last reply I asked for sage advice from someone I thought had a wealth of personal information, and possibly personal experience with gynecomastia, and information of where my logic/information/understanding is off. I get in return, that I am misinformed, that half of what I say is wrong, that I am bashing, and I am looking more and more silly, and to explain how I think an AI works.
So... since I do have time to spoon feed: There are two classes of Aromatase Inhibitor, one that binds preferentially to aromatase, and one that is a suicidal inhibitor of aromatase. Both prevent aromatase from acting on test to convert into estrogen. No estrogen, means no proliferation of the gland. Develop= cell division and growth, I don't know where this swelling thing or women going through puberty came from. The fat deposits around mast cells in a breast, a breast is certainly not all gland. I never made those comparisons. I have never acted like I know it all, in fact the thread you are responding to was asking for information, hoping for some good sound advice, since I thought you may have personal experience, or be a repository of knowledge. You apparently have neither, you do however have enough time to tell me you don't have time to spoon feed me information, tell me I look silly, etc. :jerkit: If you had anything really backing your claims, except misunderstanding, and maybe a poor grip on the english language, I would have been happy to hear you.
I've tried AI Femara, and if it was real it did nothing except give me the side effects. I took Arimidex, nothing. I am taking Raloxifene, no real help. I took Toremifene, and it stopped hurting, and gynecomastia got smaller, with no rebound. That's my broscience. Everything else is what I have read, studied up on, and trying to process.
I wish everyone that is working to undo gyno, whether its from puberty, or from a mistake with anabolics. Let's get some good information from real trials.

I have been using ralox for almost 1.5 months, started at 100mg a day for three days, and then dialed down to 50mg a day since. Do you think AAS is appreciably different that pubertal gyno? I am not sure. I'm still on the torem bandwagon, I was using it at 60 mg/ day. Just in the day 2 when my nipple didn't hurt any more. I'm ordering the torem again. So much of these old threads are about use of DHEA, DHT, masteron, and competitive receptor site binders, and how balance of E2/test may be the culprit even when estrogen levels might be "normal". If there is no test, the ratios may be the cause. Tell me how you are doing

Toremifene will work but the fact is raloxifene has a much stronger binding affinity to the e receptor in breast tissue making it the best choice by a fairly significant margin. Tamox and torem are second and are fairly comparable when it come to binding affinity to said e receptor.

Perhaps (just a guess here) you were asked to explain about ai's since you inaccurately made a statement asking how long someone thought an ai would block estrogen when in fact ai's do not block estrogen at all.

Of course there are 2 predominant causes of gyno. High estrogen levels and an out of whack androgen/estrogen ratio. For our purposes when it comes to steroid use, the latter is rarely the culprit. Under other circumstances however the latter may in fact be the cause. The only way to really tell what the cause is would be blood work, which in my opinion is the mandatory first step in any case involving gyno.

Im not sure where the attitude or condescension is coming from but if you lose it I will be more than hay to have an intelligent conversation on the topic where everyone could possibly benefit. That being said if you are a jerk off to me, whether it be in a direct or a round a bout way, I wont share dick with you on the topic.
Fair enough??

Last edited:
AI removes estrogen

My apologies to anyone that thought my condescension was aimed at them. StanG, you have been helpful, informative. My comment about AI may be misinformed and misinterpreted. By remove estrogen from the equation, doesnt the AI specifically prevent conversion into estrogen thus "removing" it from the equation of free circulation. I did not mean an interpretation that AI somehow binds to estrogen turning it into another compound. After using letro, my joints hurt, my skin looked haggard, and I had severe hot flashes. It seemed to drop the estrogen to 0 in my body. Does the estrogen circulating just bind and get used up? SHBP increase and bind it up? Again, my apologies to you, or anyone that felt the ire of my message was directed at them. Only one person using terms like spoon feeding and saying directly I don't know half of what I'm talking about, or calling me a know it all.
Thanks

Toremifene will work but the fact is raloxifene has a much stronger binding affinity to the e receptor in breast tissue making it the best choice by a fairly significant margin. Tamox and torem are second and are fairly comparable when it come to binding affinity to said e receptor.

Perhaps (just a guess here) you were asked to explain about ai's since you inaccurately made a statement asking how long someone thought an ai would block estrogen when in fact ai's do not block estrogen at all.

Of course there are 2 predominant causes of gyno. High estrogen levels and an out of whack androgen/estrogen ratio. For our purposes when it comes to steroid use, the latter is rarely the culprit. Under other circumstances however the latter may in fact be the cause. The only way to really tell what the cause is would be blood work, which in my opinion is the mandatory first step in any case involving gyno.

Im not sure where the attitude or condescension is coming from but if you lose it I will be more than hay to have an intelligent conversation on the topic where everyone could possibly benefit. That being said if you are a jerk off to me, whether it be in a direct or a round a bout way, I wont share dick with you on the topic.
Fair enough??

My apologies to anyone that thought my condescension was aimed at them. StanG, you have been helpful, informative. My comment about AI may be misinformed and misinterpreted. By remove estrogen from the equation, doesnt the AI specifically prevent conversion into estrogen thus "removing" it from the equation of free circulation. I did not mean an interpretation that AI somehow binds to estrogen turning it into another compound. After using letro, my joints hurt, my skin looked haggard, and I had severe hot flashes. It seemed to drop the estrogen to 0 in my body. Does the estrogen circulating just bind and get used up? SHBP increase and bind it up? Again, my apologies to you, or anyone that felt the ire of my message was directed at them. Only one person using terms like spoon feeding and saying directly I don't know half of what I'm talking about, or calling me a know it all.
Thanks

An Ai as potent as Letro could def reduce your e2 to zero or almost zero. It is powerful enough to prevent all aromatization of test to estrogen. The thing is this. In my mind that is not the most product approach. Estrogen is not all bad. It shoud be managed, not obliterated , even in a gyno treatment situation. It is crucial for bone mineral density, blood pressure, immune system function, inflammatory response, cholesterol regulation and IGF synthesis as well as glucose utake. Considering that gyno treatment attempts might take up to 6 months, that is too long to crush your e2 levels in my opinion. On the other hand if you did have high e2 as well as gyno, you could MANAGE your estrogen levels with say exemestane while taking a serm such as raloxifene to treat the gyno. There is no rebound (not that that is very clinically significant) with exemestane, It is hard to crush your estrogen levels while using it. It has a positive or at worst no impact on IGF and cholesterol. E2 can be managed with stane while being treated with ralox (or tamox or torem for that matter). Blood work being crucial of course.
This is, IMO, the most prudent approach and the last resort pre surgery.

Hate to post this twice but does anyone know:
It is just one of the last places or stores of bodyfat that your body uses to burn for energy in males. Chest and stomach.
Back to the OP if it is gyno in any way Ralox is the best answer and CEM is the place to get it. Its (ralox) hard to find as it is much less get quality product. CEM offers both, availability and the top quality rc's in the industry.

I am happy to report that I am seeing SIGNIFICANT reduction in the nipple that was so afflicted. No tenderness, no pain, the "puffy" look what I would liken to the concussion look where one nipple was over-sized in comparison is all resolving rapidly right now. I started a test booster, an epi clone, zinc, and another round of 60mg toremifene. I have my doubts about my ralox source, it was not CEM, and when the tenderness and definitive asymetrical look started occurring again, I promptly went to what seemed to help. I don't know if I am doing myself a service or a disservice with a prohormone that claims to reduce estrogen, does not convert, but will stop natural test production by my body temporarily. The immediate results are miraculous. This has been going on for about 9 months.
Any thoughts in the group about SARMs or if using ANY prohormones should be reconsidered in a good course of treating gyno? Prohormones may have been the reason this all started.

I just think there are so many unknowns and lack of clinical dat on most PH's and their effects on endegenous hormones in the body that its a crap shoot not warth taking. Just my opinion.

I am happy to report that I am seeing SIGNIFICANT reduction in the nipple that was so afflicted. No tenderness, no pain, the "puffy" look what I would liken to the concussion look where one nipple was over-sized in comparison is all resolving rapidly right now. I started a test booster, an epi clone, zinc, and another round of 60mg toremifene. I have my doubts about my ralox source, it was not CEM, and when the tenderness and definitive asymetrical look started occurring again, I promptly went to what seemed to help. I don't know if I am doing myself a service or a disservice with a prohormone that claims to reduce estrogen, does not convert, but will stop natural test production by my body temporarily. The immediate results are miraculous. This has been going on for about 9 months.
Any thoughts in the group about SARMs or if using ANY prohormones should be reconsidered in a good course of treating gyno? Prohormones may have been the reason this all started.

Did you have only nipple tenderness or was there a noticeable hard lump of already formed glandular tissue under the nipple?

It started 9 months ago with a severe pain, and what I noticed as a different color to my nipples. Much lighter than the normal dark tan and a hard lump on the upper portion of the nipple size of a lima bean. I say lima bean because it was not round, it was that exact shape, like a rounded crescent moon. It got larger and fattier? until if you pushed from the side of the pec at the nipple, it was noticeable as a quarter sized discoid lump that would move in unison as you pushed on it from the side. At the bottom of the pec, it appeared to have a line of fatty tissue that connected to it. If I worked pecs that day, it could not be noticed, but was apparent in the mornings and always had a more rounded appearance. At the 3rd day of toremifene, which is about 6 months in to experimental solutions, a visit to the endo, vitamins, no offending prohormones, natural test boosters, letro, and arimidex, the tenderness stopped. I didn't remember what that soreness, irritation, dread for coming into contact with that nipple even felt like any more. The culprit was either natural test boosters and my body, or the ratio of test to estrogen, and possibly an imbalance, speculative, but I was not taking anything that warned of side effects of gyno. It was all supposedly in these classes of estrogen reducing, and natural test building. But, it happened.

At the end of torem 60mg/day absolutely no pain, the lump under was not hard, it was doughy much more like fat. I don't believe a gland turns to fat, but maybe it was just replaced with fatty tissue, and became more diffuse??? The nipple was still puffy in comparison after, and that is what seems to be resolving now, I am hopeful.

Any other questions please ask. don't know my current bf%, but I have a defined 4 of 6 pack, and 180lbs at almost 6'0". You can see my serratus muscles, there is no pinching anything on my arms, legs, or glutes. I think its about 10% plus or minus.

thanks for reading.

Walker

Back