• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much does cold weather affect you?

Zaphod

.45 ACP rules!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This morning at the gym I found myself feeling weak as fuck. I had a hard time lifting slightly more than half the weight I did the previous workout. Chalk it up as a fluke or could it be due to the sudden extreme cold we are having?

I train everyday and it's been -30-40 here I feel it in my joints more than anything. Takes longer to warm up the muscles to

Had to chime in on this one... cold weather screws my working out up BAD! Joints are sore, forever to get warmed up, you name it. I just don't make close to any progress when the weather is super cold. Every year in my head I am psyched like yeah it's winter time to put some size on, then I get all gimped up and can't hardly train cause I'm halfway injured all winter. This year is no exception, burns my ass!!

Just takes a lot longer to warm up and get going. Now, if I was out in the elements that really sucks!

It's hard to put out & get 100% every WO, sometimes you just have to listen and just take it easy. Cause at those times it's real easy to pull or tear something.

Col weather makes me stronger. Workouts are easier in the winter. I always suffer in the summertime.

Cold weather doesn't bother me at all, unless the specific place I am training in is really cold. However, I've trained outside in 20-30 degree weather, and it wasn't that bad. If my skin is covered I'll heat up pretty quick.

One thing I like to do now is take super-cold showers in the morning though, wakes me the fuck up and clears my head.

IML Gear Cream!
Man, I love winter for training. I am more focused because I don't see the pretty sun (and sun dresses) outside. The cold makes me feel alive. I work out side about 60% of the time for my employment. I bear down more and concentrate. But I also snowshoe, snow board, kayak and hike throughout the winter. More snow the better. The only thing I don't like about is driving on the freeway. You either have someone doing 30mph in the fast lane or some knucklehead going 100mph helter skelter bouncing in and out of lanes.

Training is fine.

I cant stand the cold. shit it was about 40 the other morning I had to muster all my willpower to actually get up. Fuck the cold!!! I guess that's why I moved south.

It was minus twelve here yesterday morning! Without the wind chill! That should make you feel warm and cozy in yer forty!
I cant stand the cold. shit it was about 40 the other morning I had to muster all my willpower to actually get up. Fuck the cold!!! I guess that's why I moved south.

hey i feel ya! try sitting in the sauna for a good 8minutes and youll feel so much better! i notice my gym lowers their temp and my bench has been suffering. i powerlift and bb in summer so when i hit pass 3 plates i feel the creak in the elbows without proper warm up. also squats too big time! anything past 3 plates for reps and im not feelin like a happy camper!

Back