• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Keeping my gains

jorjorbinx

GEARED UP
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm about to start my pct and I want to know what type of workout and nutrition is optimal to keep all my gains I just made. I really need to deload because I've put a lot of strain on my ligaments lifting heavy. But I dont know if deloading would be counter productive. Should I stay in a calorie surplus or just do my maintenance calories. Point me in the right direction thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well this is what I've done on occasions
Deload, say you bench 315 for 12 then you would be doing 225 for 12 reps 2 working sets.... you get the picture. Same goes for all the other exercises.
Food, eat every 2-3 hours... lower carbs, increase fats..not sure how much protein you eating but aim for a bit less than you are eating now since you are not going as heavy or hard on the workouts.

Workouts 3-4 days a week max no more than one hour each.
Occasionally I used to throw in a heavy set in this mix but nothing crazy just look to get a good pump because it's very easy to get hurt pulling something.

I would not decrease carbs on PCT. keep the diet the same if you want to maintain your gains from cycle.

this PCT I just conpleted I used Insulin 8iu, Peg MGF, MGF, GHRP-2, MOD GRF129 and I will say I have kept making solid gains after PCT.

just my .02c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion you will never keep your gains if that was the case ppl would just do heavy cycles come off and be massive forever lol u might keep a little but u can expect loss of strength and libido... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news it's just my 2 cents...

That's why so many ppl blast and cruise don't no body wana be natty that shit sucks

One excellent addition to pct to not only help keep gains, but prevent muscle wasting as well as provide very strong healing qualities is Ostarine (MK2866) and then after pct to start bridging with sarms... I have never ran a pct without ostarine in it and not only have I always kept gains but have added to them and cleaned them up... It is an excellent addition... We have the purest osta you will ever come across at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators...

In my opinion you will never keep your gains if that was the case ppl would just do heavy cycles come off and be massive forever lol u might keep a little but u can expect loss of strength and libido... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news it's just my 2 cents...

That's why so many ppl blast and cruise don't no body wana be natty that shit sucks

makes sense i was expecting to loose some but hopefully not toomuch... i may have to do some research on blasting and cruising

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

One excellent addition to pct to not only help keep gains, but prevent muscle wasting as well as provide very strong healing qualities is Ostarine (MK2866) and then after pct to start bridging with sarms... I have never ran a pct without ostarine in it and not only have I always kept gains but have added to them and cleaned them up... It is an excellent addition... We have the purest osta you will ever come across at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators...

ill have to do some reading on sarms cause i dont know much but i hear people talk about them often. ill especially look into ostarine .

Have you tried hcgenerate during pct? from n2bm? I hear gtlreat things from this natty supplement. Can anyone comment?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Have you tried hcgenerate during pct? from n2bm? I hear gtlreat things from this natty supplement. Can anyone comment?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

whats in it? not hcg probably just trib.

~~~~~~~~~~~

you have a few options when it comes to lifting i dont lift heavy period the heaviest I go is 500 for squats and 225 for bench and my bench is well over 405 if i really tried. But injury is not worth being pulled out of a show and my bicep tendons tend to pop on a barbell bench. However dumbbells I can angle them just right where it does not put pressure on them. I would go to a heavy db set, also adding in bands to play helps allot. I use bands on my 225 bench press to make it 325 at the top end. This takes the pressure off my rotator cuffs and bicep tendons at the bottom of the press but allows me to peak with the weight i need.

I am going to start doing this with all my training, my knees are gone so going 45 with 500 is just murder on my knees period. Other then that chain work outs are great as well. This will all take pressure off your legaments and tendons.

As for holding gains your going to have to eat and get fat if you want to hold the muscle. I am talking about 800 carbs a day type of eating. Keep your sodium normal though, and just force feed carbs all day and then taper them off as your test levels go back. I did this with a friend of mine during his pct, then we went into a carb cycle once his test was recovered and since he ate clean carbs it melted off of him and he looked great. Help about 80% of his gains which was amazing.

HGH will also help as well and other peps. I dont know much about peps though.

whats in it? not hcg probably just trib.

~~~~~~~~~~~

you have a few options when it comes to lifting i dont lift heavy period the heaviest I go is 500 for squats and 225 for bench and my bench is well over 405 if i really tried. But injury is not worth being pulled out of a show and my bicep tendons tend to pop on a barbell bench. However dumbbells I can angle them just right where it does not put pressure on them. I would go to a heavy db set, also adding in bands to play helps allot. I use bands on my 225 bench press to make it 325 at the top end. This takes the pressure off my rotator cuffs and bicep tendons at the bottom of the press but allows me to peak with the weight i need.

I am going to start doing this with all my training, my knees are gone so going 45 with 500 is just murder on my knees period. Other then that chain work outs are great as well. This will all take pressure off your legaments and tendons.

As for holding gains your going to have to eat and get fat if you want to hold the muscle. I am talking about 800 carbs a day type of eating. Keep your sodium normal though, and just force feed carbs all day and then taper them off as your test levels go back. I did this with a friend of mine during his pct, then we went into a carb cycle once his test was recovered and since he ate clean carbs it melted off of him and he looked great. Help about 80% of his gains which was amazing.

HGH will also help as well and other peps. I dont know much about peps though.
really good info bro. 80% is insane. to keep when he was eating 800 carbs a day were they all clean carbs and is that why fat melted off? as for protein keep 1 pound per body weight? last question is if you blast and cruise or do u pct after every cycle ?

IML Gear Cream!
really good info bro. 80% is insane. to keep when he was eating 800 carbs a day were they all clean carbs and is that why fat melted off? as for protein keep 1 pound per body weight? last question is if you blast and cruise or do u pct after every cycle ?

protein is kept at 1.5 x LBM so it adjusted each week, With higher carbs you want to lower your protein just a bit. This is NOT 1.5 x your body weight its 1.5 x LBM. Everything was clean white, brown rice, sweat potatoes, yams, oats, karbolyn during workouts.

makes sense i was expecting to loose some but hopefully not toomuch... i may have to do some research on blasting and cruising

im not telling you to cruise mate its a MASSIVE commitment that is not to be taken lightly it will effect you for life! im just stating my humble opinion brother...

im not sure about this sarm business ive never taken peptides or growth anything other then gear...

i find it hard to belive this guy saying he kept all his gains and cleaned them up thats aload of shit

but the pros dont come off gear they cruise aswell look at dorian and levrone and even jay cutler now hes clearly cut his drug consumption they are all shrinking ppl dont like to admit it but its the truth u do loose a fair bit of your gains especially if your kind of new to this and say u put on 20lb on the scales on ur cycle granted its alot of water some fat, when you come off u can bet u loose most of that.

just the reality of it in my opinion

stay safe mate

im not telling you to cruise mate its a MASSIVE commitment that is not to be taken lightly it will effect you for life! im just stating my humble opinion brother...

im not sure about this sarm business ive never taken peptides or growth anything other then gear...

i find it hard to belive this guy saying he kept all his gains and cleaned them up thats aload of shit

but the pros dont come off gear they cruise aswell look at dorian and levrone and even jay cutler now hes clearly cut his drug consumption they are all shrinking ppl dont like to admit it but its the truth u do loose a fair bit of your gains especially if your kind of new to this and say u put on 20lb on the scales on ur cycle granted its alot of water some fat, when you come off u can bet u loose most of that.

stay safe mate

yes it is a huge commitment to cruise and i would have to do way more research before committing to something like that. on this cycle i didnt gain much weight cause i started with keto and then slowly went up to a surplus by adding carbs. so im about the same weight i was when i started but i did loose some fat and filled out well. i had labs done and know the gear was legit. it would just be odd to be lighter after the cycle than i was coming into it but it looks like that is what is going to happen

yes it is a huge commitment to cruise and i would have to do way more research before committing to something like that. on this cycle i didnt gain much weight cause i started with keto and then slowly went up to a surplus by adding carbs. so im about the same weight i was when i started but i did loose some fat and filled out well. i had labs done and know the gear was legit. it would just be odd to be lighter after the cycle than i was coming into it but it looks like that is what is going to happen

honestly like i keep saying just my 2 cents here..

weight gain is all about food not gear.. gear will help with water retension so your weight will go up quicker and gain muscle quicker blahh....

just think about this logically, if what this guy said were true then every body would just have to run a cycle or 2 get massive pct then run this Ostarine (MK2866) and MAKE MORE gains and live happily ever after...

not gonna happen really how ever you sugar coat it.

weight gain is all about food not gear.. gear will help with water retension so your weight will go up quicker and gain muscle quicker blahh....

just think about this logically, if what this guy said were true then every body would just have to run a cycle or 2 get massive pct then run this Ostarine (MK2866) and MAKE MORE gains and live happily ever after...

yes i agree that you cant count your water weight into your muscle mass that takes time and dedication. i dont know how many people think you can just take steroids and you will be huge .... no gym no food no work ... its as easy as taking it and booooom ur huge.... sadly thats not how it works. i know i went on a tangent but everything takes time im not lookin for a quick fix. im looking more for an aid into helping me keep the lbm i earned by workin my ass off

yes i agree that you cant count your water weight into your muscle mass that takes time and dedication. i dont know how many people think you can just take steroids and you will be huge .... no gym no food no work ... its as easy as taking it and booooom ur huge.... sadly thats not how it works. i know i went on a tangent but everything takes time im not lookin for a quick fix. im looking more for an aid into helping me keep the lbm i earned by workin my ass off

i understand what your saying buddy u just want to keep them gains! who doesnt... coming off just plain sucks mood drops libido drop strength drops lol clomid is horrible stuff i tell you nothing worse then beeing filled with estro and having no test ur basically a women in a mans body for a while lol...

pct is just horrible and i wont be doing it any time soon ;)

i understand what your saying buddy u just want to keep them gains! who doesnt... coming off just plain sucks mood drops libido drop strength drops lol clomid is horrible stuff i tell you nothing worse then beeing filled with estro and having no test ur basically a women in a mans body for a while lol...

pct is just horrible and i wont be doing it any time soon ;)

Does not sound like much fun lol no clomid for me just nolva I'll see how this pct goes... If this one is bad it may be my last one for quite some time

stay safe mate

You do know that Levrone would only really train and run gear half the year right? I know allot of pros that actually come off gear completely to refresh receptors. Lee Priest would even come off of gear, as for Dorian i doubt it. Same goes for Flex Wheeler he would only run gear during prep and would actually PCT. I know this one for a 100% fact, because hes a local hero where I am. Also his old training partner is a good friend of mine.

Does not sound like much fun lol no clomid for me just nolva I'll see how this pct goes... If this one is bad it may be my last one for quite some time

it really comes down to your diet honestly and training. I have talked to many pros probably 20 plus and many coaches looking for an actual coach they all want me to come off for 6 months next year before we start putting in work.

I think your misunderstanding what I said... You obviously need a full and complete pct... I'm talking about adding ostarine to it... Also, the work and effort required to keep gains is significantly high... If you have any doubt about my personal keep ability, I'll be MORE than happy to post pics of whatever you ask without hesitation... My point here is that ADDING ostarine to pct will enhance chances of keepability of gains... It's specific design was to prevent muscle wastage... Keeping gains will come down to the users willingness to put in the extensive work needed to do so... It would be great though, instead of jumping to conclusions and accusations that you fully understand what the other person is saying and touching on... Maybe my phrasing was less than acceptable but my main point here is that ostarine gives a much better chance of keeping gains with use in pct

IML Gear Cream!
Definitely keep the calories the same. I have no problem holding the mass with carbs at 1-1.5x body weight.

Definitely keep the calories the same. I have no problem holding the mass with carbs at 1-1.5x body weight.

thats low... :) I am cutting and keeping in over 2x my carbs and 3x on a refeed. I will taper them down if i need to but I know guys that run 1000 carbs a day for a week and each week they drop them by 100... Shelby Starnes goes over his diet in his book of when he turned pro and it will blow your mind the carbs that you need to achieve size and maintain size.

thats low... :) I am cutting and keeping in over 2x my carbs and 3x on a refeed. I will taper them down if i need to but I know guys that run 1000 carbs a day for a week and each week they drop them by 100... Shelby Starnes goes over his diet in his book of when he turned pro and it will blow your mind the carbs that you need to achieve size and maintain size.

what do u mean 2x your carbs

If you pct, control your estrogen first and foremost, restart your hpta, and work your ass off and you should have no problem keeping half or more of your gains. Diet is probably the most important thing to keep consistent. Eat for your new body not your old body. Good luck, i am hating the fact of having to come off too ( i personally think balls are over rated myself ). Also keep in mind that when you are working your ass off in pct, replace the calories you burn ( so maintenance + calories burned exercising = new diet ) and you should keep the weight on. Just my .02 cents

If you pct, control your estrogen first and foremost, restart your hpta, and work your ass off and you should have no problem keeping half or more of your gains. Diet is probably the most important thing to keep consistent. Eat for your new body not your old body. Good luck, i am hating the fact of having to come off too ( i personally think balls are over rated myself ). Also keep in mind that when you are working your ass off in pct, replace the calories you burn ( so maintenance + calories burned exercising = new diet ) and you should keep the weight on. Just my .02 cents

Good baseline to follow thanks bro

I'm going to have to back 24k here. Ostarime is an ideal addition. Steroids do more than allow you to hold water that's a silly statement. I'm not going to get into the science because any noob understands how gear works. During pct your hormones for building muscle are unstable to say the least. So instead of fighting a losing battle why not add a substance that can keep you anabolic without hindering recovery ? This sarm stuff is new but I know from experience once you try it you will be a believer. It's steroid like effects with suppressing your testosterone recovery, no brainer IMO.

Edit last sentence should say without suppressing test.

everything i read states the same thing. ill be using sarms1 and ill see how it goes. thanks for all the help

everything i read states the same thing. ill be using sarms1 and ill see how it goes. thanks for all the help

Anytime bro... The current promotion right now is buy 2 get 1 free... Dose it at 25 mg day... One dose, once in the morning... It's 50 mg/ ml so one bottle lasts sixty days...

Anytime bro... The current promotion right now is buy 2 get 1 free... Dose it at 25 mg day... One dose, once in the morning... It's 50 mg/ ml so one bottle lasts sixty days...

When I use for my pct I'm running test e right now so I know I have to wait 2 weeks to start pct .... Do I start ostarime right after last injection or when I start actual pct. or in that 2 week wait period. I also start HCG 3 days after last injection so not sure if that changes anything

Back