• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ne one elses body get like this after starting a cycle

Mindgame516

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im taking Test prop/clen/t3 and Tbol from Geneza and after a week swtiched the Tbol and started taking Anavar from Anabolic america. My doses are 75Mg eod of prop and taking 40mg of tbol 60mcg of clen and 25mcg of t3 and 1.25 of letrozole. I switched the tbol and started taking 60mg of Anavar my 5th day and when i went to the gym Im a boxer i had no cardio i was getting tired and felt like all my muscles were burning litterally if i was to shadow box for 30 seconds which is crazy. the first 3 days i started the gear i had the craziest work outs what the hells ISSS GOINNGG ONNNN???? possible that the anavar i have is oral tren maybe??

Clean and t3 will do that? Kill stamina? I though t3 will increase it slightly and I didn't read anything about clean doing that

1.25mg of letro...no wonder you feel like crap...is that everyday??..it should be no days on that cycle..

dump it asap and pin about 2cc of prop asap also..you will feel better in a day or two...

jesus good catch...I missed the letro dose till you posted it...

You think that's making feel like everything's burning after such short periods thogh. I read some stuff that endurance athletes should keep test doses to around 250 a week and orals at normal dose gives you the burning pumps quickly.

i dont experience pumps until about two weeks in on orals, ymmv

to add to that...the predator is right...too high of a dose of t3 can definitely make you weak..and clen will absolutely kick your ass and give you cramps

You think that's making feel like everything's burning after such short periods thogh. I read some stuff that endurance athletes should keep test doses to around 250 a week and orals at normal dose gives you the burning pumps quickly.

and idk about endurance athletes but that test dose and that much letro is insane..letro is usually whipped out in gyno panic

how much research did you do on this cycle?

I diddn't do enough on letro I read that it was good at keeping water weight off

IML Gear Cream!
Used for serious gyno keep it under control and BB usually run it before a show

1.25mg of letro...no wonder you feel like crap...is that everyday??..it should be no days on that cycle..

dump it asap and pin about 2cc of prop asap also..you will feel better in a day or two...
^Good eye brother! If that don't help OP, think about what I said. When I've taken Clen in the past, no matter what the dose, it would just sap me. Just remember everyone reacts differently to compounds. You may have to play a little to dial everything in.

ok bro i droped the letro, and i am going to stop clen on training on intense training days i do think that it is the clen.I read some people say good things with doing cardio and some bad. the first3 days my cardio was great but i think maybe the clen building up due to long half life and the letrol. I will keep you guys posted and let you know how things workout

Back