• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If a shop is removed for screwing a member should reps be banned too?

IML Gear Cream!
is there gonna be another melt?...will I have to resort to making another free d-lats thread?

If you do, I will have to petition for your banning too. Sorry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

wtf swfl...where were you when i made the free d-lats thread last time?

idk if you've noticed but AG's been a little thin lately...and with new found time on my hands due to being an unemployed deadbeat. I need all the entertainment I can get!

And that's the boat I'm currently in yet you're going to ban me for being nothing more than a cheerleader.

your problem is is how you've gone about this farva...and before you get pissed at me even heavy can attest I like you and think youre just handling this badly.
you can't deflect a problem with insinuating the problem doesn't exist when someone high on the food chain...that generally watches but doesn't get involved in the bs comes in and says theres problem

if messages are ignored by board admin thats a really big red flag man

D lats hates me now so if you support him I cant support you anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

And that's the boat I'm currently in yet you're going to ban me for being nothing more than a cheerleader.
Naw, I doubt I will ban you. I can see you are not a part of the current problem.

really should have doled the suspense out longer
had another day in it at least
:coffee:

D-lats is my puppet. I pull the stings and say "dance puppet, dance" and he does just that.

I give him 2-3 months before he gets banned again (by his own doing mind you) and has to suck the cock to be allowed back (again). He has no shame.

IML Gear Cream!
no-lats offered me his discount voucher at ''world of glitter'' to get him un-banned...

intergrity + illegal drug dealers = dreamworld

I can believe this thread has more traffic than the suck my own cock thread .... Sad days :(

I can believe this thread has more traffic than the suck my own cock thread .... Sad days :(

As the author of said "suck your own cock" thread I agree. Can we get back to focusing on the important issues such as sucking our own cocks?

This thread is just aahhhh...I'm gonna be mature again ....carry on..

New board rule...all crooked reps please pm me to retain your membership...please all small unmarked bills or bunk gear that is at least good enough looking for quick resell..

So any floaties and your floating outta here...

Ps...the Cptn wants taint nudes also...please leave a little patch...its a Aussie thing...:)

Pss...dont ask for a reach around...:)

Have a great day:):):)

^^can I have the reach around???:sorry:

i hope they dont ban u bro, ill miss the daily cawk pics:daydream:

Back