• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If a shop is removed for screwing a member should reps be banned too?

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Interesting concept over at Pro Muscle from k1*

"This is why we have stated that reps will now be held responsible for the actions of the sponsors they choose to back and rep, because once the sponsor goes bad or is removed the rep thinks they can just go back to doing their daily board activities without any care of what has transpired between the customer and sponsor.....

Reps want to play the game as if they are working directly for the sponsor so my question is what makes them any less accountable?!

And this goes for ALL reps...From this point forward if any member decides to rep for a sponsor and that sponsor goes bad or is removed that is not of their own decision the rep will be removed from here as well...It does not matter if you have been here since 2002 or 2013!! Time for the adults on this board to start being held accountable for their own decisions and their own actions...Ask yourselves, is that free product worth your reputation here at ProMuscle?!"

As long as you ban them all. We've all seen reps work their asses off to make good when the sponsor they rep goes bad too, though.

Exactly why I stopped repping. I didn't feel the reward was worth my reputation if things went south

Oh%2Byes...AAA.%2Bfirst%2Btime%2BI%2Bsaw%2Bthis%2Bit%2Bscared%2Bme_4e8d79_4611091.gif

In my opinion it depends on the circumstances.

If rep is at fault ie. pockets the money, knowingly promotes bunk gear etc. then yes, the rep should be banned.
On the other hand if the shop owner is at fault, and decides to scam people (while rep has nothing to do with it and does not gain anything from it other than a bad reputation) then the rep should not be held responsible.

I am a member first and a rep second.
If I sensed (due to amount of angry PM's) that something is not right with the source I rep for. I would step down as a rep and make other members and Admins aware of the issues.

^^^ this

I think you have to consider the nature of the rep as well...are they willfully dishonest?

funny thing is I was on reading prof muscle all evening tonight too...irony

I didn't see this drama unfolding

or we could ban all the rep gimmicks...that would be about 2413 members lost at my last count...just sayin..

yup

thanks griffith :/

bann all hetros, and members with hair :coffee:

On a serious note, reps who use other labs gears is an equally offensive thing IMO. If your going around saying how great lab x is but your buying and logging and posting pics of TD's from other labs then where is your integrity? How can you possibly tell a bro to buy something from lab x when you wont even do that. If you rep, you use their gear and no mention of others or you should be demoted from rep and possibly banned I really think this is equally bad as the lab going south.

if your a car salesman you don't go driving a Chevy if you sell BMW now do you?

IML Gear Cream!
On a serious note, reps who use other labs gears is an equally offensive thing IMO. If your going around saying how great lab x is but your buying and logging and posting pics of TD's from other labs then where is your integrity? How can you possibly tell a bro to buy something from lab x when you wont even do that. If you rep, you use their gear and no mention of others or you should be demoted from rep and possibly banned I really think this is equally bad as the lab going south.

^^ this is stupid. If you work for Ford then you would only drive a ford ? If you like chocolate ice cream you are never aloud to eat vanilla? That's one of the most retarded things I've ever seen someone say. Some reps like to try different things they get bored of the same old, does that mean the same old is bad? No it means as a human they're into variety. I honestly thought I had a tiny bit of respect for u until that absolutely retarded comment! Funny thing to my buddy sells Chevy cars and drives a BMW true story!! Stupid stupid comment.

Its not stupid at all. You have no clue about integrity when selling if you think thats stupid. What im saying here is if you rep for one and then use someone elses gear you shouldnt be logging it showing pics and everything else. keep it quiet. Make it seem that you only use what you sell. Your a little slow this morning. clearly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I think it depends on the circumstances. There are board reps that bust their ass for their associated sponsor. They take all the grief for botched orders, cloudy gear, long TD's, unanswered emails and PM's, etc. Yet the sponsor gets all the credit when things go well. They are literally in the middle. So if that sponsor gets banned, why would you ban the rep? On the other hand there are some reps that are part of the problem, maybe the entire problem and should be permabanned without a second thought.

Last edited:
Its not stupid at all. You have no clue about integrity when selling if you think thats stupid. What im saying here is if you rep for one and then use someone elses gear you shouldnt be logging it showing pics and everything else. keep it quiet. Make it seem that you only use what you sell. Your a little slow this morning. clearly.

So you'd prefer to be lied to. Got it:coffee:

def see your point on the gear rep thing...not so sure about the chevy v bmw salesmen car analogy..i drive bmw's and my log time salemen drives a chevy truck..doesnt strike me as odd but then again 80% of the state drives a truck almost..

def see your point on the gear rep thing...not so sure about the chevy v bmw salesmen car analogy..i drive bmw's and my log time salemen drives a chevy truck..doesnt strike me as odd but then again 80% of the state drives a truck almost..

Ok so the analogy might not be the bedt but the point I solid. Despite what DUMB lats thinks.

Wow that went 8year old girl quick lol! If your building a muscle car do you only use parts from one company start to finish ore shop around and find what you like. You may love one company but maybe someone else makes that part better. So because of loyalty you should lie to your customers? Swfl you failed as a rep and will never be asked to do it again so it's really not an issue for you. This is hilarious

I resigned fyi. I wont go into why. Its not about building a car and its not about lying to anyone. Its about if you're selling a product, any product. The customer is watching not only what you say but what you do. If your buying everybody elses gear but who you sell for, Then why the fuck should anyone trust what you say. Its called being congruent (where your words and actions match). Look at icon and bonez you dont see the writing reviews or signing up to win free gear from other sources. They use what they sell. And if they pick up something extra they dont announce it to the world. Im sure there are other reps who do the same but there are plenty who dont do this. If you cant understand this simple concept, then you're a lost case or have no integrity whatsoever. I hope I made that simple enough for you to understand this time.

I think it depends on the reps involvement in it. Did they try to work with the customer to get an issue resolved or did they just sit back and watch it happen. I know when I was with Olympus that anytime there was an issue, I insisted that we call ourselves on it before anyone else had to. I did all I could to make things right by the customer as many good reps have and will do. If the rep(s) just sit back and let the issue go on and on that the sponsor is going to be banned for then yes, they should go to. But if they do all they can to try and make the situation right then no, they should not be banned. And you can see this going on, it doesn't take much to sort it out.

I also think the BMW analogy is close to correct. If you work for sponsor A, you should use their products so you can honestly speak to them. If you do use sponsor B's products because maybe your sponsor does not carry something you want then you should be free to do so. But don't go out running your mouth on it. I ran Olympus gear exclusively since I joined them, but that was my choice. Had I used another sponsors product and good or bad, my only review of it would have been by private message to the reps or the sponsor themselves. If you sell BMW's but drive a Chevy, when a customer comes onto your lot you need to sell BMW and not Chevy.

That is just my thoughts on it.

Back