• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If a shop is removed for screwing a member should reps be banned too?

IML Gear Cream!
Audi vw seats are sooo nice. My new lexus has heated and cooled seats the cooled part is great anytime except now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

yeah my expedition had heated and cooled seats...honestly kind of awesome

if it did better than 11 miles to the gallon I'd still have the thing...super comfy truck for ..well a truck and american

:coffee:

I think banning reps along with the sponsors is good in theory but most people know that Reps have very little pull just better access. I feel this would also make sponsors harder to get a hold of because then, more than likely, there would be less reps.

As for posting about another sponsors gear other than the one you rep for. That just more funny than anything else and sounds like a sponsors problem. Like sitting at a red bull booth drinking a rockstar.

but no way sponsors and reps should be allowed gimmick accounts.:banned:

:coffee:

I think banning reps along with the sponsors is good in theory but most people know that Reps have very little pull just better access. I feel this would also make sponsors harder to get a hold of because then, more than likely, there would be less reps.

As for posting about another sponsors gear other than the one you rep for. That just more funny than anything else and sounds like a sponsors problem. Like sitting at a red bull booth drinking a rockstar.

but no way sponsors and reps should be allowed gimmick accounts.:banned:

So what your saying is that if I am Repping for Crimson who does not have Anavar as of right now, then there should be no way i should be able to run var? Also if i do run var that I should not be honest with the board members of which lab that i trust second to my source?

I am in prep right now for a show and the only orals that Crimson offers is injectable dbol and injectable anadrol. I all ready am shooting 4 things prework out i dont need a 5th lol and no way im cutting with dbol and drol.

So what your saying is that if I am Repping for Crimson who does not have Anavar as of right now, then there should be no way i should be able to run var? Also if i do run var that I should not be honest with the board members of which lab that i trust second to my source?

hahaha don't get your panties twisted... What I said was "its funny" and also what I said was Its not my problem... So trying to make it my problem is foolish.

Do what you want!!!

I do what I want!!!

All kidding aside, I do think under certain circumstances that the reps should be held more accountable. Putting your name on a product or shop, and using your good reputation to sell it should make you accountable. You're selling trust. Don't sell it if you don't believe it.

this I can agree with

IML Gear Cream!
^but hot reps who have been banned can arrange to have someone post titty pics on their behalf to have their account reinstated and even possibly made a mod :winkfinger:

NM...i deleted my comments...I'm becoming more mature...carry on...

thats not a lot of fun in AG is it?

I think there should be some accountability by the reps. It would definitely make a member who is considering repping think about whom they would would rep for. Think about it, if a bad shop couldn't get a good rep (and let's face it, a good rep can mean all the difference in the world to a sponsor) then they (sponsor) would eventually find their way off the board. From a consumers point of view (mine) I only want to see "good" sponsors on the board. Sponsors are defined by two things A) great reps with a great reputation or B) Trust built by longevity on these boards. Longevity is usually caused by great reps doing what they say they are going to do in the name of the sponsor and the sponsor backing them up.
And that is my 2 cents worth

It's simple, don't be a rep.

D-Lats is a rep so he can get free stuff and then sell it via PM to others on this board to help support his cocaine habit.

Lol you gotta love groupies! Xyz offered to help with my habit by purchasing my soiled board shorts! Thanks xyz:winkfinger:

It's simple, don't be a rep.

D-Lats is a rep so he can get free stuff and then sell it via PM to others on this board to help support his cocaine habit.

^^^reads pm's...

p.s i need to make few threads to warn members

IML Gear Cream!
I love this attention!! But I better be careful if I'm too mean you'll ban me again:)

Lol you gotta love groupies! Xyz offered to help with my habit by purchasing my soiled board shorts! Thanks xyz:winkfinger:

To be totally honest with you, you should be less concerned with me and what I say on the internet and focus on trying not to be a deadbeat dad. GICH.

I love this attention!! But I better be careful if I'm too mean you'll ban me again:)

No. You'll open your mouth again and get yourself banned, you can't help yourself. You're just too stupid.

BTW - Who banned you both times anyhow? That's right.

is there gonna be another melt?...will I have to resort to making another free d-lats thread?

Does this mean that HeavyIron is going to get banned for having repped for sponsors that went bad? Remember Uncle Z, he took people's money and ran before he got busted (I know he's corrected a lot of that but for a time there nobody knew what was going to happen). Or how about PSL and the scandal that's going on with his 'human grade' gear? Should he not be held accountable for that even if it's only because he's guilty by association? How many people went and bought from these guys after seeing those banners in his signature (I know I did)?

I didn't run interference on members with valid complaints. Z did a GH resend and refund campaign because of me. I was the reason so many guys were reimbursed. Ask OD. He has all the details and can back me up. I then stepped down publicly before Z had his next issue. After stepping down I still helped guys get their money back. I don't defend advertisers when I discover issues. I try to be objective and help the members.

There's a lot you don't know but I would hope you know enough to know I sincerely care about the guys here and I will expose the truth when I have hard evidence.

Back