• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So im effectively unemployed due to greed

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some asshole trying to bilk the goverment (Hud) out of as mu chug money as possible got my inspections contract revoked from the parent company..so now im out of a pretty sweet job and incredibly Pissed about it

That sucks.... start your own? Maybe talk to the contracting officer and get your own piece of a contract? Good luck whatever you do.

I wouldnt even know where to start. This was a nationwide company..I just happened to have my state and part of a neighboring state

Sorry. I'd be pissed too.

Bet you're going to have an anger filled workout tonite ? And probably your best in awhile. :hiya:

Sorry to hear, best of luck finding something else soon.

IML Gear Cream!
thanks guys...I'm just so pissed that some stupid fucking asshole had to try and double dip, shuffling contracts to their favor for a shill company and now an assload of people are out of work.
My immediate boss is working on trying to get me into a different contract work inspection...quality control basically but its in my neighboring state so my travel and hours will grow exponentially ..but pay might grow accordingly.

I'm waiting to find out.

I'm just so mad that someone violated government contract ethics rules and fucked everyone else over.I can't imagine it wasn't at least a million dollar contract for the parent company..now everyone loses out.

That sucks, hopefully everything works out for you. I recommend having some crazy angrey sex tonight, it won't fix your problems but it'll take your mind off of things for a good 10minutes.

at least 6 minutes anyway...

Damn, sorry to hear this. Losing the security of a job is major stress. I hope this gets resolved in your favor.

Microsoft did the same to a lot of their employees a few years back due to greed as well. They thought it would be a good idea to hire new employees in India so they can save a buck at the customers torment having to deal with the tards that work over there.

Thanks

me too! the person I report to said that she was scrambling to get me other contract work because she didn't want to lose me and was hopeful the other contract would eventually come back..
idk.

fucks them pretty bad too because they just bought real estate in CO to have to stay in while they're doing contract work there.
its seems like HUD would get enormously backlogged if theyre bidding this out in the meantime...

deep breaths...

thanks guys...I'm just so pissed that some stupid fucking asshole had to try and double dip, shuffling contracts to their favor for a shill company and now an assload of people are out of work.
My immediate boss is working on trying to get me into a different contract work inspection...quality control basically but its in my neighboring state so my travel and hours will grow exponentially ..but pay might grow accordingly.

I'm waiting to find out.

I'm just so mad that someone violated government contract ethics rules and fucked everyone else over.I can't imagine it wasn't at least a million dollar contract for the parent company..now everyone loses out.

Hopefully the new contract possibility works out for you. If not you could always grease the asshole responsible. That might even lead to more lucrative "work."

Yeah im gonna explain what kind of douchebaggery this is.
Theres a bunch of different things that are done to a Hud owned property before its put back on the market. I do whole house inspections and write up what needs to be done. Other things arr cleanouts..cleaning, winterization and quality control of all of those things. Well the properties go through like a rotation among subs. Some stupid dickhead in the office that takes in the,assingment set up her own companies then gave the jobs to her companies...effectively Fucking over the bidding process while doing so..and who knows if the work was really even being done though theres a huge photographic and documentation process..so idk.
HUD figured it out and basically took their ball and bat and went home.
Idk the depth of the scam but my immediate boss was telling me about some of the other scams over the yrs and its mind boggling to me what people come up with to bilk the government out of more money and now I'm fucked...gdi.

Yeah im gonna explain what kind of douchebaggery this is.
Theres a bunch of different things that are done to a Hud owned property before its put back on the market. I do whole house inspections and write up what needs to be done. Other things arr cleanouts..cleaning, winterization and quality control of all of those things. Well the properties go through like a rotation among subs. Some stupid dickhead in the office that takes in the,assingment set up her own companies then gave the jobs to her companies...effectively Fucking over the bidding process while doing so..and who knows if the work was really even being done though theres a huge photographic and documentation process..so idk.
HUD figured it out and basically took their ball and bat and went home.
Idk the depth of the scam but my immediate boss was telling me about some of the other scams over the yrs and its mind boggling to me what people come up with to bilk the government out of more money and now I'm fucked...gdi.

I know exactly what you did, I have a good buddy in PA who goes in and does the repairs on those HUD homes, etc. he's been doing it for about 6 years now.

That's suck girl! I think that bitch needs a few broken legs and a cock in the ass sans the lube.

That sucks bad. I'm sorry to hear that

I know exactly what you did, I have a good buddy in PA who goes in and does the repairs on those HUD homes, etc. he's been doing it for about 6 years now.

yeah...I was the person that wrote up what needed to be repaired :(

Some asshole trying to bilk the goverment (Hud) out of as mu chug money as possible got my inspections contract revoked from the parent company..so now im out of a pretty sweet job and incredibly Pissed about it

^^This sucks. I've recently kind of joined the ranks of the under employed after doing fairly well for about the last six years. Sucks a fat cock.

yeah...I'm not sure if i should wait on the people above me to try and secure the quality control insp. spot for me or not :(
I like working for them as a sub...no bullshit people.
pretty unsure of what to do ...

It is a crying fucking shame that people piss on others for money. Im truly sorry this happened. Good luck with the job hunt.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

yeah...I'm not sure if i should wait on the people above me to try and secure the quality control insp. spot for me or not :(
I like working for them as a sub...no bullshit people.
pretty unsure of what to do ...

Hang in there and watch for opportunities ... Sometimes good things can come about in times like these.

Fingers crossed for you Shev... I'll double up on the flowers and nudes this week - hearts going out babe! Hearts going out!! :heart:

Sorry you are suffering for another's unethical behavior. ...and people keep asking me when I am going to come back from Afghanistan...yeah...to what? Another buddy of mine just got laid off....it sucks here, but I have a steady paycheck....hope you bounce back soon Sheri

not that im saying i suspect u sheriv, but that new yatch and jet u ordered just came in.......

jk, sorry to hear that, hope it doesnt stop u posting nudes in the near future....:winkfinger:

Back