• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

whats best for liver on and/or off cycle???

AvA182

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Milk thistle, NAC, ALA, samE??? Advice and input please and thank you :]

Liver52 DS and IML Advanced Cycle Support

Can only speak for what I use. For liver I take:

300mgs milk thistle extract 3 x daily

Liv 52 DS 1 tab 2 x daily

Have 3 cups of green tea a day a lot of people underestimate its benefits.

IML Gear Cream!
silymarin, the active ingredient in milk thistle is a potent enough that its used for mushroom poisoning by poison control...troo story

1800mg NAC while on orals. I also drink over a gallon of water a day

so whats more affective here lol. greentea, cranberry, live52? or is ACS hands down the all in one best out there? i like the all in one anything really thats what catches my attention with ACS its got NAC milkthistle and everything in it as well. is it needed to add samE tho or somthing else as well? also what about need2gaurd ?

i think all are good it's going to be personal prefrence i use liv 52 and milkthistle and 1 gallon of water too so i do 3 , but everyone should drink a gallon of water a day anyway nomatter what.

Last edited:
you know I hadn't seen too much mention lately of RUDCA/UDCA ..I wondered if it fell off the radar. I was intensely intrigued by it at one point.

so whats more affective here lol. greentea, cranberry, live52? or is ACS hands down the all in one best out there? i like the all in one anything really thats what catches my attention with ACS its got NAC milkthistle and everything in it as well. is it needed to add samE tho or somthing else as well? also what about need2gaurd ?

stay away from the n2 stuff...heavy has a report on one of the products through that company and it contains trace amounts of lead. I'll pass on the lead poisoning via supps.

The ACS got my attention for the same reason...I'd skip the samE honestly...theres some weird neurological effects for some people.

stay away from the n2 stuff...heavy has a report on one of the products through that company and it contains trace amounts of lead. I'll pass on the lead poisoning via supps.

The ACS got my attention for the same reason...I'd skip the samE honestly...theres some weird neurological effects for some people.

N2 prods are over priced garbage.

I like NAC 1200mg on cycle and 2400mg when using orals. Good stuff.

Good to know bro. Im getting ready to do some PHs and i want to make sure I got this part dialed in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I will be incorporating daily:
2 grams of NAC
510 mg of Tauroursodeoxycholic
1.2 grams of Polyenylphosphatidylcholine
18 mg of B6

Should I be thinking about anything else?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back