• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whats Up

TheACE

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hows it goin? A friend suggested this forum to me and so far it looks great, glad to be here already noticing some familiar faces. Just one question though, Is there any member by the name of Ronshipman?

I'm beginning to feel a little bit guilty.

I asked all you guys to join me over here and then I realized that this board doesn't really suit me very well.

Sorry guys. My bad.

Welcome mane.

Sent from the bottom of a protein jug.

I'm beginning to feel a little bit guilty.

I asked all you guys to join me over here and then I realized that this board doesn't really suit me very well.

Sorry guys. My bad.
^^^^I just realized that this post comes off a little bit disrespectfully towards all the solid guys on this forum. Unfortunately, it's too late to edit. Sorry about that, no disrespect was intended.

Anyway, I'd like to thank chez and all the other guys for the warm welcome. Seems like a solid group.

I spent years on one forum. I've never been on any other forum or anything of that nature. I have never even been on Facebook. I guess I'm just realizing that these boards may not really be "my thing".

Maybe I'm too old. Turned 40 a while back you know.

Welcome to the community

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome!

Back