• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Take a look at my Labs

(Juggernaut)

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Firstly, I'm not a sponsor nor am I her to bash any sponsor. If they would like to chime in and ask questions at any point, they are welcome to. If they would like to throw me some goods for the review I'm cool with that too....LOL

OK the are two things that I'm not concerned about the low potassium and alkaline. More than likely is related to not eating anything before lunch as requested by the lab.

My questions are:

A)Should my serum test be higher than the 1030ng/dl ? I've currently been taking 375mg twice weekly of this brand for almost 8 weeks. It seems on previous labs I've seen that at that dose my test levels should be a decent amount higher.uploadfromtaptalk1390596151285.jpg

B) should I be concerned about the low FSH and LH while on cycle or should that only be a concern when I'm in pct? If I should what can I do to fix this ?Further more I'm waiting to take my hcg until end of cycle. Should I rethink this?

C) I know that this chart shows my levels of estradiol smack dab in the middle but should I work on getting that on the low side of normal not just average?

Thanks for your help. Sorry if I missed any required info please let me know and I will comply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I cant read your numbers the copy is blurry but Your LH is going to be low on cycle because thats measuring the leutenizing hormone which is responsible for natty test and sperm production, which we know shuts down with exogeneous test as does folicle stimulating hormone . Running the HCG will deffinitely help you have a head start for PCT .

1030 seems a little low but Ive never only run 350 a week so its hard for me to judge. Its clearly not bunk, but may be a tad weak. I will say 750 a week puts me at 5k-8k though. What was your estro (E2 estradiol) and free test numbers ?

I am running 350 twice per week. It come out to 700 mg weekly. So then this gear is under dosed in your opinion?

Last edited:
oops sorry I blew that didnt I . Yes at 750 a week Im sorry to say the oil is junk

zu2asy5e.jpg

Should I approach the sponsor or chalk it up as a loss?

Contact sponsor and see if there willing to do anything. As far as u know other people are having the same problem

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would certainly contact the source, and not mention their name in the open. But theres no disputing those numbers are unacceptable .

PS estro is very easy to control if you dont have a lot of test in your body to convert, so just watch that when you get some good test.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I wanted to handle this with privacy but still ask for advice.

That sucks bro. Iv had 250 that gets me to 1400. E2 is good. I would talk to sponcers and see what's going on. Test is really cheap, I don't see why ppl would underdose it.

It is what it is.
If the sponsor will make it right, great. If not, I'll survive. Just the name of the game.

That sucks bro. Iv had 250 that gets me to 1400. E2 is good. I would talk to sponcers and see what's going on. Test is really cheap, I don't see why ppl would underdose it.

Well keep in mind the majority of UGL's get raws from China, so if they arent diligent and test every batch of raws for purity they can easilly churn out a bad or weak batch. I saw a good source turn out hundreds of bottles of 40% pure crap because he failed to get his raws tested. So the lab may not have actually intended to underdose it.

Stuff happens and I understand that. I want to at least give them a chance to respond.

Contact rep and see what can happen to help you, but i think people need to quit hiding the names of the suppliers they get bunk, underdosed, or nothing at all from when they paid for proper gear. there may be 50 other people on the same batch of gear walking around wondering why they are not responding to the gear as they should or usually do. If the lab is on the up and up, they wwill do the right thing and make it up, and would want to know who else may have gotten the less than proper dosed gear as well. Olympus had this happen in the past, if i remember right, it was brought out in public that he had some bad underdosed gear out, once he found out about it, he contacted members who got the gear and made it right. people need to quit hiding the bad gear info, thats why we are where we are now, have alot of dishonest labs out there running under the radar with the belief that they can underdose and no one will name them anyway. This is crazy.

Contact rep and see what can happen to help you, but i think people need to quit hiding the names of the suppliers they get bunk, underdosed, or nothing at all from when they paid for proper gear. there may be 50 other people on the same batch of gear walking around wondering why they are not responding to the gear as they should or usually do. If the lab is on the up and up, they wwill do the right thing and make it up, and would want to know who else may have gotten the less than proper dosed gear as well. Olympus had this happen in the past, if i remember right, it was brought out in public that he had some bad underdosed gear out, once he found out about it, he contacted members who got the gear and made it right. people need to quit hiding the bad gear info, thats why we are where we are now, have alot of dishonest labs out there running under the radar with the belief that they can underdose and no one will name them anyway. This is crazy.

I agree. This is what these forums are for. Did u get test from one of our sponsors or a different source?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The test is from a board sponsor.

Well keep in mind the majority of UGL's get raws from China, so if they arent diligent and test every batch of raws for purity they can easilly churn out a bad or weak batch. I saw a good source turn out hundreds of bottles of 40% pure crap because he failed to get his raws tested. So the lab may not have actually intended to underdose it.

Yes this is true. And this is why I believe there should b more blood test and ppl should b calling out there source if its no good. I agree with what's been said. These boards are to let us no who's doing us right and rong. If a ugl doesn't have a good source or isn't checking there source then they need to b called out on it. When ppl say "it's part of the game". Well that's BS. These guys what a good name and business then they need to work to have top quality goods. I understand shit happens but if it happens over and over then its no longer an accident. And that's y I believe that ppl should b more blunt about it.

IML Gear Cream!
Well I sent a pm yesterday and two today. 1 to owner and one to rep.

WHO is it? What is the fucking point of all this without saying who it is? It makes sponsors want to sell legit stuff rather than BULLSHIT knowing that people such as yourself will take the time to get BLOODS and call them out on the BULLSHIT results

The point of this thread was to find out what find out if my blood test was normal or low for the amount of gear I was using.

YES.. Now tell me, is it acceptable to you that you spent your money on a product that apparently is fucking crap?

The point of this thread was to find out what find out if my blood test was normal or low for the amount of gear I was using.

juugg ur just trolling now just say the source cause that is the reason we have the forum. and u spent ur money on bunk gear. maybe ur mistake will save someone else from doin the same

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I bet he won't say who it is because he's a pussy.

Oh jeez MIB now I have to tell because you called me a pussy. Damn you MIB!

Well good luck with your bullshit gear. Also, I know I speak for everyone when we say THANKS for helping us out by mentioning where you got it.

Thanks I appreciate your sincerity.

Back