• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fish Oil

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone here take Fish Oil? If so, how much per day? How do you feel on it? Is it for the better?

I take about 4-6g per day. Helps with joints + other health benefits that can't be "felt". Can also be obtained by eating the right fatty foods..salmon...

I take about 4-6g per day. Helps with joints + other health benefits that can't be "felt". Can also be obtained by eating the right fatty foods..salmon...

Have you noticed it somewhat decrease your libido? Some say that 8,000mgs and up will decrease libido.

Keep reading that fish oil, in some users, especially male, causes a drop in libido. Something about it decrease DHT or taking up DHT receptors.

it thins your blood and is healthy for nerves, heart, organs etc. so it may indirectly been helping your boners.

Keep reading that fish oil, in some users, especially male, causes a drop in libido. Something about it decrease DHT or taking up DHT receptors.

Where you read this? A study or hearsay?

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Have you noticed it somewhat decrease your libido? Some say that 8,000mgs and up will decrease libido.

I use up to 10g a day and am 42. No problem w/drive or woodies

Where you read this? A study or hearsay?

Read it some articles and also some steroid forums from other bros saying that they lost their libido while using fish oil.

I've never had that effect and i've been taking for 8 years. Its the only thing OTC that helps my creaky joints. Everyone's body is different, i'd say start w/ couple grams a day and bump up til effects libido and then back it down a couple grams

Yeah 1000mg will usually do the job. If combined with glucosamine and msm, you should rarely have joint problems. They also have other uses like heart/brain/skin health. Now about the libido part, not sure. I haven't experienced any.

4 grams per day. Any more than that I get nose bleeds when I lift heavy.

I buy the liquid Vitamin Shoppe brand. Take 2.5 teaspoonfuls a day.

What's up DW! I was just wondering what you been up to?

I discontinued fish oil when I started my cutting diet. I eat two servings if salmon a day. It sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may want to limit salmon intake, just an FYI, up to you 100%:

http://water.epa.gov/scitech/swguidance/fishshellfish/outreach/advice_index.cfm

at up to 12 ounces (2 average meals) a week of a variety of fish and shellfish that are lower in mercury.

Five of the most commonly eaten fish that are low in mercury are shrimp, canned light tuna, salmon, pollock, and catfish.

Another commonly eaten fish, albacore ("white") tuna has more mercury than canned light tuna. So, when choosing your two meals of fish and shellfish, you may eat up to 6 ounces (one average meal) of albacore tuna per week.

What's up DW! I was just wondering what you been up to?

I discontinued fish oil when I started my cutting diet. I eat two servings if salmon a day. It sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mostly just lurking here. Visit the othyer forum also

And what results are those?

Far less joint pain. Also its just a healthy supplement in general. But I deal with a lot of joint pain in my elbows when I'm pressing but when I use 3-5g of fish oils and watch my form/how much I'm pressing....its pretty well nonexistent

Back