• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's the difference

Thor14

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I order a couple years ago euro pharmacy and it was good I just wanted to know is there a difference in quality euro pharm or USA domestic and I noticed prices where different if someone could tell me that would b nice

I had the same question thanks for the answer GH, I just placed an order with Z.

First cycle ever been lifting since high school, currently 24, and this past year religiously making solid gains. I'm around 200lbs, 5'5", not sure of body fat but its too high to be honest been getting my diet dialed in this past couple months. I decided to do a test only cycle for the first time to learn my body. Test E 500mgs a week, 10mg of aromasin ed, and for pct continue aromasin and nolvadex for 4 weeks.

Should just hold on to the nova just incase of gyno,but get some Clomid for pct 100/75/75/50. Get diet in check consider it like priming up.

Its my understanding that the EP line and USA domestic are the same exact products, just one is shipped from over seas and one is shipped from the US. Why does this matter? Overseas packages have to go through customs and get "inspected". They are purposely looking for illegal things being shipped into the US. Odds are even if they catch your package you will only get a seizure letter and not get in any trouble, and most sites have resend policy's so it's all good. For me I've gotten a few overseas packages just fine, then one got seized and I got a lette. They resent the package and it got seized again. At this point I am skeptical of keep getting things seized so am using Zs domestic. Z is one of the few people who offer domestic and they have a great reputation. I assume it's more becuase they took the risk shipping it into the Us. Domestic mail isn't checked. Z's reps please correct me if I'm wrong on anything I posted above

Yes they are the same products.They just ship from different locations

Back