• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL Blood Work

SouthsideCigar

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am in the middle (7th week) of a 12 week blast of 500mg Test C (250mg Mon/Thurs), normally on 100mg/week TRT dose.
Here are my latest labs, Blood work was 5 days after Thurs shot.
I am on .5mg Arimidex daily as well

PSLprivate_Page_1.jpg

PSLprivate_Page_2.jpg

i would say your numbers are low and your test levels should be close to double that. I will let others chime in though. ..How many days after your shot did you get labs drawn

500 mg of true test , those numbers are a bit low, but with todays quality of gear about as expected. 500 mg of Wtson Cyp will always put me between 2100-2500. but your ok with those number from a UGL. you will grow with that #.

Thanks for the info. I have a question based on the numbers then. Since differnet people are using different brands of Test (Pharma grade, UGL, etc), 500mg/week of Test Cyp is not always the same. So some doing 500mg of Pharma grade is the equivalent of say 750mg of UGL. So is there a Bloodwork number of Test that someone should aim for and not really be that concerned with the MG/week?

Dave

my current bloodwork shows 5170 on 1g a week of MLG Test E. i grow like crazy on this with 600mg NPP. just for a reference.

Is MLG any better than others (AY, Euroking, uncle Z, Olympus) ??? No, all pretty much equal as my test has shown, but i know about how much to bump up mgs to to get in the sweet spot of mine around 5000 on bloodwork . Yes I have used each, and all have been great.
You may grow and do well at 2000,3000,4000 serum Test. Only you will know where your sweet spot is brother, sounds like you have found a good sponsor and are getting a good start at finding it. Good Luck.

Back