• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Curious Question #1

famusone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, just curious about something. I see that a lot of guys use just a 1" pin when hitting the glutes now adays (back when I took my first cycle, it seemed that 1 1/2" was pretty standard), so what happens if you use a 1" and it does not go into the muscle?? Does the juice just slowly disappear over time and would this be pretty painful??

famusone

Missing the muscle or oil leaking out from the inj. spot will result with a formation of a hard lump in the adipose tissue, it may take weeks for it to be fully absorbed.
On rare occasions sterile abscess can form.

I certainty learnt my lesson. Now I use 1'' only for delts and tris.

I don't know how you could possibly miss the muscle with a 1" pin unless your nearing 30-40% BF

Not missing the muscle per se, I meant shallow injection causing bad PIP, lump or even abscess.

I use 1 inch into quads all the time

1 inch is fine unless your a total fat ass or have a lot of scar tissue from a bunch of injections...i have to use 1 1/2 on my delts too push them thru the scar tissue...once you hear the crack/pop its thru and flows well...

I also only use 1". Mostly glutes with occasional delts.

I don't know how you could possibly miss the muscle with a 1" pin unless your nearing 30-40% BF

1 inch is fine unless your a total fat ass or have a lot of scar tissue from a bunch of injections...i have to use 1 1/2 on my delts too push them thru the scar tissue...once you hear the crack/pop its thru and flows well...

This and this. How could you pin your glute with a 1"pin and not be in muscle? If you can you certainly have no business taking steroids. Putting down the f-ing fork should be your first action.

Just using it as an example....just curious to what happens in that situation. I just figured that was best example for it to happen.

IML Gear Cream!
or youre a chick! gdi!!!

you got me poking my butt cheek with a finger trying to figure out if a 1" pin would work

^I got the same problem in my glutes and parts of my quads.

Back