• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

LOG: Getting strong with the help of LGD-4033/SARM S4 stack!

IML Gear Cream!
great log so far! vidoes are great

i will be watching, curious to see what this stack does for you, i havent used this combo together yet .

Day 9

Morning weight: 178.6lbs

Training session:

- Deadlift without belt:

2x155lbs
2x200lbs
2x245lbs
2x290lbs
2x330lbs
2x375lbs
1x400lbs
1x440lbs
3x485lbs (personal best!)

- DB lunges

5 sets of 5 @ 25's, no rest between sets (only switching to other leg)

Decent workout. Didn't get as many reps at DL as I was hoping for but still good personal best. Pump was intense in my glutes and quads after DB lunges!

Vid of deadlifts:

Last edited:
It looks like your motivation combined with your www.sarms1.com source is working wonders for you brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like your motivation combined with your www.sarms1.com source is working wonders for you brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah :)

Extra rest day today. I didn't have time to hit the gym in the morning and right now I'm in train going to my see my parents-in-law.

I'll squat tomorrow and rest again on Sunday and maybe on Monday too if I feel like it. Following high carb diet will be close to impossible this weekend so I may just eat on Monday and train on Tuesday - I feel more confident in the gym when I know that I've nailed it in the kitchen!

Day 9

Morning weight: 178.6lbs

Training session:

- Deadlift without belt:

2x155lbs
2x200lbs
2x245lbs
2x290lbs
2x330lbs
2x375lbs
1x400lbs
1x440lbs
3x485lbs (personal best!)

- DB lunges

5 sets of 5 @ 25's, no rest between sets (only switching to other leg)

Decent workout. Didn't get as many reps at DL as I was hoping for but still good personal best. Pump was intense in my glutes and quads after DB lunges!

Vid of deadlifts:

Good work on the PR bro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's good...

I'm always honest and completely nonbiased with my logs and reviews - no matter if they're sponsored or not. I'm no affliated with any companies... I used to rep for one company on other board but I stopped it because I felt that their products didn't do what labels claimed.

If I say that something works, I really think that it works. And if something doesn't do anything for me, I'm not afraid to say it out loud. Some people may not like it, but that's just how I roll.

I think that Sarms1 has done excellent job with these products - although I'd prefer to drink SARMs that taste like Mojito or Long Island Ice Tea instead of the cheapest vodka, lol :D

Day 12

- Squat

5x155lbs
5x185lbs
3x220lbs
2 sets of 3 @ 260lbs
5 sets of 3 @ 295lbs
knee wraps
3x300lbs
3x310lbs
3x320lbs
3x330lbs
3x345lbs (personal best!)

- Seated good mornings
5 sets of 5 @ 110lbs

Squatting with knee wraps felt great!

Looking good GH! Keep it up brother. I personally like sarms1 too and feel they are the best. They are pure and get the job done

That's good...

I'm always honest and completely nonbiased with my logs and reviews - no matter if they're sponsored or not. I'm no affliated with any companies... I used to rep for one company on other board but I stopped it because I felt that their products didn't do what labels claimed.

If I say that something works, I really think that it works. And if something doesn't do anything for me, I'm not afraid to say it out loud. Some people may not like it, but that's just how I roll.

I think that Sarms1 has done excellent job with these products - although I'd prefer to drink SARMs that taste like Mojito or Long Island Ice Tea instead of the cheapest vodka, lol :D

LMAO... there's always a small price to pay when your getting nice gains... =) I know they don't taste the best but the few seconds of bad taste is worth the result... You are doing an excellent job bro and i am really happy to see your progress... thank you for all the honest review and the excellent log... You will just continue to see excellent gains and i am enjoying seeing your progress... keep up the great work

Day 14

- Cable pullover
8x25lbs
8x40lbs
8x50lbs
8x60lbs
8x70lbs
8x80lbs -> drop to 50lbs

- DB rear lateral raises
2 sets, drop and rest-pauses in the last set

- Seated DB side lateral raises
2 sets to failure

- Seated calves
3 sets, drops in the last one

Pretty boring workout as I didn't do anything that involves my biceps in any ways. Pump was still excellent and those pull-overs really burned my lats! It seems that no matter what I do, I can still make my lats hurt!

Skwats tomorrow, longer sets this time. Can't wait... :puke:

IML Gear Cream!
- Squat
5x155lbs
5x185lbs
2 sets of 5 @ 220lbs
5 sets of 5 @ 260lbs
Knee wraps
5x290lbs
5x310lbs
5x330lbs
5x355lbs (personal best!)

- Good morning
5 sets of 5, went up to 180lbs

Friggin' awesome. I can tell you that my legs are growing! No vids, the gym was way too crowded... Next week I'll do heavy sets of 2!

I'm happy! It took 3 hours for me because my coach and my few good friends of mine came to the gym right after I had finished my workout so I kept them company
smile.png

Great work bro.. you will continue to grow no doubt

Great work bro.. you will continue to grow no doubt

True that!

I donated a pint of blood today. Haven't done it ever before. My hemoglobin was something between 160-170 so high end of normal range. Probably under 150 now after donation. I ran EQ sometime ago, it probably raised my hemoglobin.

Been feeling slightly light headed for last few hours, and hunger is insane :D

Got good news today... My gear order made it through the customs (tren A, test P, dbol and clen which I may never use)... I will take Test P when I'm done with Sust (200mg/week) and jump on PCT after that..

Won't track days anymore, lol... About halfway through now! BTW, I'm starting to experience that weird side-effect of SARM S4 - my eyes can't adjust to dark as well as they used to! I'm not worried about it though.

Did some speed pulls today:

- Deadlift
3x155lbs
3x200lbs
3x245lbs
2 sets of 2 @ 295lbs
4 sets of 2 @ 345lbs

- DB lunges
5 sets of 5

I was tired! Slept only 3 hours last night and ate very small breakfast before hitting the gym. It was not fun.

Weekend will be busy, I expect shitty workouts. Days will be long due to me trying to get my licence so that I can work as a security guy...

I did a major change of plan now!

I signed up for a national level deadlift contest. It's March 22th.

After talking to my friend I realized that there's no point to do all three lifts on 5th April because of my injured arms... So now I'm trying to peak on March 22th and soon after that meet I'll try squat max. Then it's time to start PCT, sad but true.

I'll have to talk to my coach about deadlift meet that is March 8th. I haven't signed up to that meet yet but my original plan was to do it first.. But I'll listen to my coach - if he says that pulling heavy that close to my main contest is a bad idea, then I'll leave it.

- Squat
5x135lbs
5x185lbs
5x220lbs
2 sets of 5 @ 260lbs
5 sets of 4 @ 275lbs

- Bench press, last rep of every set was paused
6x45lbs
6x70lbs
6x90lbs
2 sets of 6 @ 110lbs.. Lol

- Seated good morning
5 sets of 5, 125lbs at heaviest

Light workout. Modified my squat form and belt usage a bit with my coach. Heavy doubles on Tuesday - gonna break my old records.

Didn't dare to use more weight on bench... But it felt good to do at least nothing. If my arms let me do it, I'll add 10-15lbs every week and do 2 sets of 6 (last reps paused)... Shouldn't take many months to work my way back to old weights if my arms doesn't hurt.

Today has been a long day... I was in security training today and slept only two hours last night. I have some stress in my personal life (job, studies, relationship) and that always affects my sleep. Night sweats don't help either.

- Squat
5x155lbs
5x185lbs
4x220lbs
2 sets of 3 @ 260lbs
2 sets of 3 @ 295lbs
3 sets of 2 @ 315lbs
knee wraps
2x345lbs
2x365lbs
2x375lbs
2x385lbs
2x400lbs (huge personal best!)

- Paused leg press
5 sets of 5 @ 320lbs

- Good morning
5 sets of 5, went up to 190lbs

The best squat workout ever. It's crazy how fast I'm gaining strength. Heavy singles next week!

Eyesight side effects of Andarine have subsided somehow.

Back