• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

LOG: Getting strong with the help of LGD-4033/SARM S4 stack!

IML Gear Cream!
- Cable pullover
8x50lbs
8x60lbs
8x70lbs
8x80lbs
8x95lbs
8x105lbs -> drop to 60lbs (personal best)

- DB side lateral raises
4 sets of 8-20 + drop in the last set

- DB rear lateral raises

- Seated calves
3 sets of 8-15 + assisted reps and two drops in the last set

That was fun. Heavy ass deadlifts on Friday!

- Deadlift
2x155lbs
2x220lbs
2x265lbs
2x330lbs
2x375lbs
1x420lbs
1x455lbs
2x495lbs (personal best)

- DB lunges
5 sets of 5

Massage after workout. We went through future training plans with my coach too... After the meet I'll train 1 week however I want (I'll try max sets with 440lbs just for fun). After that we'll start 13 week program focusing on my weak points... Rehabbing my arms and getting better at the first half of deadlifts. Partial pulls will hopefully help with it.

I'll post the vid as soon as I can!

Good shit bro! Youre getting nice and strong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Good shit bro! Youre getting nice and strong

Thanks. I'm not very satisfied as my maximum strength is nowhere near to where it should be based on my working sets. I pulled 7x465lbs 4 weeks ago and most guys who pull that much, have 1RM of around 565lbs. Not me.

Squat speed work:

3x135lbs
3x185lbs
3x220lbs
2 sets of 3 @ 260lbs
3 sets of 2 @ 275lbs

That was all. Felt amazing. I'll be strong on Wednesday! I'll take some stims pwo for the first time in months and lift some heavy ass weights!

I got flu two days ago... Weight dropped from 188.5lbs to 182lbs. Feels bad.

Today I did some squats anyway... Felt weak!

- Squat
2x155lbs
2x220lbs
2x265lbs
2x310lbs
2x330lbs
1x355lbs
knee wraps
1x375lbs
1x410lbs (personal best)

- Deadlift speed work
3x155lbs
3x200lbs
3x250lbs
2 sets of 3 @ 300lbs
4 sets of 2 @ 350lbs

Just took my last dose of these goodies... Me haz sad :(

I'm out of town now but I'll try to post after pics next week.

I really feel that these SARMs helped me to gain strength and stay relatively lean.

Squat went from 1x365lbs to 1x410lbs during 30 days so I think it tells enough. First two weeks or so I ran them only with TRT dose of test and strength still climbed up pretty fast!

Big shoutout to 24K and sarms1.com. These products were worth trying and I'll probably try Ostarine and GW next Autumn!

Great log brother.. Once you see for yourself the versatility that's sarms offers you'll get even more excited about all the other products.

IML Gear Cream!
Hell, forgot to post them, sorry! Before pics are in the first page and afters are here. Keep in mind that I wasn't able to train upper body at all, except lateral raises and pull-overs due to inflamed bicep tendons.

I think deadlifts were enough to put on some thickness to my upper back.

Strength has continued to increase, I jumped on 45mg/day of methyldiazirinol after finishing with these SARMs. I'm 2.5 days out of my meet now. Been doing just speed work for the past 2 weeks. Shooting for mid-500's in deadlifts at 181lbs weight class (unequipped). Squat it probably in mid-400's now. Haven't really been able to bench yet :(

Last edited:
I noticed huge gains with lgd-4033 from southern sarms. I gained 12lbs in 8 days which is insane! I increased all my gains in a very short period of time. I love the stuff! There were times when i just didn't feel strong at all and somehow i did more weight and reps than the week before. I have never seen gains from any supplement like lgd4033. Thank you southern sarms~!

Back