• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GW-501516 and MK-2866 log

Well as i was training delts i looked at the mirror and saw these spider webs all over my arm...a friend of mine was on test-tren-masteron , he added ostarine and got some great results . Guess the sinergy between aas and sarms is the key

there is EXCELLENT synergy between the two and I love the fact that you are seeing it... SARMS in general can increase vascularity abundantly and that is what you are seeing especially running them in conjunction with aas... It just enhances it even more!

there is EXCELLENT synergy between the two and I love the fact that you are seeing it... SARMS in general can increase vascularity abundantly and that is what you are seeing especially running them in conjunction with aas... It just enhances it even more!
Right on the money bro

Day 9 : fasted cardio early a.m. 40m on the treadmill .
Afternoon workout : chest and biceps
Trained at a new gym that just opened right near where i live . Tried some different hammer strength machines and did 16 sets for chest and 10 for biceps . The GW got me flying through my workout ....again great energy right when i need it ! Took some pics
760365DSCN1466.jpg

281822DSCN1465.jpg

378582DSCN1464.jpg

tonight i'll have a cheat meal : meatballs in spicy tomato sauce with pasta...the italian way !

ok so i have ten weeks left on mycycle should i rin osta now and into the for weeks pct so for 14?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

No.. wait to run it in you PCT and then you can run it after PCT as a bridge into you next cycle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My god, your definition, size and vascularity is improving by the day!

Keep up the good work Joe.. you inspired be me to have Italian food last night.. damn it was good. Got my cheat meal in with garlic bread

Keep up the good work Joe.. you inspired be me to have Italian food last night.. damn it was good. Got my cheat meal in with garlic bread

:thumb:

Day 11 : trained back and traps
pullover machine ( Dorian's way ) 5 sets 15-10 reps
wide grip pulldowns 4 sets 15-10 reps heavy
barbell rows 4 sets 15-8 reps last set heavy
hammer strength rows 4 sets 15-10 reps
close grip t-bar rows 3 sets 15 reps
barbell rear shrugs 3 sets 15 reps
barbell front shrugs 3 sets 15 reps

Day 12 cardio only 45m on the tredmill fasted

things are goin' great , shredding up well , ostarine has definetively kicked in ....i'm more vascular and hard . GW is better i think then clen or ephedrine...no jitters only unstoppable energy

Day 11 : trained back and traps
pullover machine ( Dorian's way ) 5 sets 15-10 reps
wide grip pulldowns 4 sets 15-10 reps heavy
barbell rows 4 sets 15-8 reps last set heavy
hammer strength rows 4 sets 15-10 reps
close grip t-bar rows 3 sets 15 reps
barbell rear shrugs 3 sets 15 reps
barbell front shrugs 3 sets 15 reps

Day 12 cardio only 45m on the tredmill fasted

things are goin' great , shredding up well , ostarine has definetively kicked in ....i'm more vascular and hard . GW is better i think then clen or ephedrine...no jitters only unstoppable energy

It's really on now bro... Mk normally kicks in between 10-14 days... You are really going to see some things now! As if you weren't already... =) Great work

ok so i have ten weeks left on mycycle should i rin osta now and into the for weeks pct so for 14?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

i would add gw now... run it up until pct... then take a few weeks off and use ostarine in pct... after pct, you can run a nice sarms bridge and you can continue osta as well and you would had had the necessary time off gw to start it again...

Day 13 : Legs !
today i took up a challenge....the other day i saw on Shelby Starnes ( on of the top trainers in the USA ) site a leg workout that he posted on his blog . Many guys that tried this workout couldn't not finished or got sick half way through it . I'm certainly not one to back down from a tough leg workout so today i did it !
warm up 10m on bike
lying leg curls 4 sets 15 reps with very slow motion focusing on contracting hard the hams
leg press feet up on the platform toes pointed out 2 warm up sets 4 sets 20 reps heavy !
smith machine lunges 4 sets 15 reps each leg

well now i could call it a day and say it was a nice workout....but no !

squats 4 sets 15 reps to parallel pyramid
SLD with dumbells 3 sets 15 reps all the way down and up
Hyperextensions 1 all out set bodyweight only 50 reps

that's it , i did it.....bat as crazy as i am i added 4 sets of unilateral leg extensions and 5 sets of standing calves raises !

that was ONE HELL OF A WORKOUT ! Good job i took the full dose of GW ( 20ml ) and 25ml of Ostarine 30m before training . What's the phrase again ? Oh yes .....just another day at the office
smile.png

IML Gear Cream!
Day 14 . chest -abs

Did 4 sets of incline barbell press , 4 sets hammer strength incline , 4 sets flat dumbell flies and 4 sets of 25 push-ups
For abs did 200 reps of different exercises . Very vascular this morning ( trained fasted ) and even more after my first meal which was 2 scoops whey isolate and 1 cup oatmeal . Ostarine working it's magic.....

Day 15 : today i hit cardio for 30m on the treadmill fasted . Later in the afternoon i blasted arms .

lying triceps extensions ( dumbells ) superset with barbell scott curls 4 sets each 15-15-12-10 reps
heavy V-bar pushdowns superset with rope hammer curls 4 sets 15-12-10-8 reps
reverse one arm extensions superset with crucifix curls 2 sets 15 reps

abs : rope cable crunches 2 sets 30 reps

Tomorrow i'll take some pics ....vascularity is awesome expecially on the legs ! Starting to love ostarine as much as GW
smile.png

my diet is spot on , weight this morning was 194 pounds and my conditioning is good ....i'm still about 16+ weeks out from the WABBA worlds .

Day 16 : cardio-shoulders-abs
20m on stationary bike
standing laterals 5 sets pyramid up in weight , last one was a triple drop set
seated machine press 4 sets , last set heavy 8 reps
upright rows superset with seated rear laterals 3 sets 15 reps
standing cable laterals 2 sets 15 reps

for abs 200 reps different exercises
took some pics
700634DSCN1485.jpg

323109DSCN1480.jpg

779578DSCN1479.jpg

Looking great Joe! Glad youre loving this stack brotha.. its a favorite of mine. Wait till you try S4 with it.

554391DSCN1488.jpg

345649DSCN1489.jpg

Day 17 : today back and traps

lat pulldowns superset with pullovers ( straight bar ) 5 sets 15-10 reps
T-bar rows 4 sets 15-10 reps
Hammer strenght rows 4 sets 15-10 reps
seated close-grip cable rows 2 sets 20 reps
barbell shrugs 3 sets 15-10 reps
dumbell shrugs 3 sets 15-10 reps

things are going great ....had an awesome workout today . As you can see from today's pics my legs are gettin' better . Busted my ass for quite a few years on them and my opinion back and legs make the big difference when you're on stage .

Back