• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vacation @ Cycle

Testonut

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Current cycle:

500mg test-prop e/w. I plan on doing this for 12 weeks (currently on week 4)

The problem, however, is that Im thinking about going on a 2 week vacation to the Phillipines with a couple of friends of mine.

I see some scenarios:

1) Get a bottle of test-enan, and pin me with a big dose before I leave the country.. but even with test-enan, 14 days is a long time :(

2) Bring with me enough test-prop so that I can pin myself down there --- This however, is probably a VERY bad idea, because It probably ain't worth the risk - bringing an illegal substance into another country (Not to mention that I have to go from my country, to Amsterdam, then to the Phillipines).

3) Bring some orals with me.. and use them for 14 days, until I get home, and start pinning test-prop again

4) Take a "chance", and buy some test-prop down there. But I would never take that road, unless I was CERTAIN on the source / wherever I would buy it from...

Basically, I think all 4 alternatives suck balls. But I don't want to stay there for 14 days and be "moody" (because of no test in my body) either.

Any suggestions ?

Ive done this a few times and its no biggie.

Give a big fat dose right before you leave (LOL nothing like boarding a plane jacked on test) then preload just one or two pins and put them in your checked baggage. Ive even carried it on board with me. I preloaded in slin pins. It will be enough to carry you over no prob. Do not take a whole vial.

I need some some advice on this as well. I'm going on vacation for 4 weeks and don't know what the hell to do....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rutman where are you going ? and what country are you in ?

Guys another alternative is always to fedex a package to the hotel you'll be staying at.

rutman where are you going ? and what country are you in ?

I'm in the USA and will be flying to Hawaii in June. Just trying to find a way to keep things going until I return home.

Get some test undeconate or sust load up b4 you go and dont worry about anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

If you don't have an AAS script I would not travel with it.. that just me.

I would just front load sust or t4oo something with testosterone decanoate. You wont be that crashed by time you get back.

Testonut, I'd go the sust route. You'll be gtg until you get home.

IML Gear Cream!
Test U AKA Nebido would be great, I have found Sustanon not so much. I know they claimed it was a long lasting test but boy it has highs and lows when not injected regularly.

Hawaii will be fine, check two or threee loaded pins and you'll be fine. Shit Im taking some to Mexico in a couple of weeks plus I'll be bringing stuff back from the pharmacia !! Done it plenty

That's good advice to take preloaded syringes. I have the same problem coming up for a trip in April.

Do I have to pin myself with sustanon WEEKS before I travel, or can I just pin myself the day I travel? Also: How much should I inject myself with? 3 ml or so ? (Assuming 350 test per ml).

Do Not Go the Sustanon route !! If you want a real long estered test get nebido

And where does one find this? Ive never heard of it.

Just wondering why you wouldn't recommend going with sus. If he switched over to it 4 weeks before the trip to let it fully get into his system, he should be gtg for 2 weeks until he got back home.

NEbido is a very long acting preparation of test approved in Europe, Australia and South America

What are its components?

It's an undecanoate ester of T that supposedly provides a much slower release than enanthate.

IML Gear Cream!
So its test U just like I said in the beginning lol

I'll say it again sust will be perfect. You will not need to front load it or anything just pin 3-4cc the day before you go, this will 1000% for sure hold you till you return and you will still have decent levels. Anyone who says otherwise needs to read up on half lives.

Rutman, I say this because my exprience and many of my friends exp[erience i he same. Sustanon does have a portion of it that is very long ;lasting but if he depends on a long injection schedule with sustanon hes going to have some wicked mood swings. Shit I temember pinning monday and by Friday the day of my next pin I was one crnky son of a bitch ! M.W.F. schedulde fixed me right up.

Rutman, I say this because my exprience and many of my friends exp[erience i he same. Sustanon does have a portion of it that is very long ;lasting but if he depends on a long injection schedule with sustanon hes going to have some wicked mood swings. Shit I temember pinning monday and by Friday the day of my next pin I was one crnky son of a bitch ! M.W.F. schedulde fixed me right up.

You had bunk sust sorry to be the one to tell you... that stuff is faked more times than not.

do not ship gear via mail to another country, it will have to go thru customs and some countries will jail you long time as a smuggler. just sayn

Back