• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does your woman bug when your on the forum?

IML Gear Cream!
I take care of business, that includes laying down the business, what I do after that; she couldn't give a fuck less about. If your wife nags, her orgasm per week ratio isn't right. Simple.
yes my wife is a fucking proud she barly wants it at all i can make her bust every time so idk why she dont want it more who know but what a bitch she is and only 2 months after the baby she needs to give it up fucking bitch

oh, you fuck you way to authority? easy guy.. haha...there not that simple...the leg shacking syndrome doesn't last all day pal, but there thought process does,and it doesnt stop,like ever!

It does when you have been swooned by a god.

yes my wife is a fucking proud she barly wants it at all i can make her bust every time so idk why she dont want it more who know but what a bitch she is and only 2 months after the baby she needs to give it up fucking bitch

Give her a 6 month grace period to get the hormones back to normal, after that all bets are off.

lol yeah who knows i quess i'll be unhappy then too cause i need my kid i already have a 14yr old girl that i see on weekeds and hate that i want her everyday , I love my wife just a bitch hope she comes back around she says it's not me so that means it def me lol

Man that is normal.. Did she want it all the time when she was pregnant? They are tired after a new born and it takes alot out of them.. Women it just not the act but some emotional thing. Trust me if you stop giving her hell about it and romance her some you know all the crap you did to get in the pants to start. Thea panties will drop and you will be home free.

Man that is normal.. Did she want it all the time when she was pregnant? They are tired after a new born and it takes alot out of them.. Women it just not the act but some emotional thing. Trust me if you stop giving her hell about it and romance her some you know all the crap you did to get in the pants to start. Thea panties will drop and you will be home free.
this^

You'd best get a prenup! I ain't BSing you neither! If you lay down a big chunk of change to buy her that rock, you should get a prenup that says that you both keep your own shit and if the marriage ends. I'd specify that if it ends before one year, you get that ring back. I shelled out $12K for my wife's ring and she decided she didn't wanted to leave 2 weeks shy of a year into the marriage. I tried to demand that she give the ring back and her argument was that the ring is considered a gift and, legally she doesn't have to give it back. This is true. But I told her it's a matter of principle. $12k for a ring, for a marriage that lasted under 12 months ($1,000/mo), and she is the one who decided to leave. I haven't even finished paying for it. She doesn't give a shit. She's keeping it because she can; she's not giving it back because she doesn't have to. I still haven't finished paying for the fukker. If she could find a way to take my house, she would.

Seriously, I'd get a prenup if I were you. You never know what could happen a year or so from now.

this is normal etiquette, sorry, it sucks but there it is.
make a better marriage choice next time.

my ex kept my rings and every piece of jewelry he ever gave me as a gift and a couple of family heirlooms when he changed the locks on the house I bought with cash...so cry me a river.
5 years or so of marriage...9 years together.

Back