• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Agent Yes's MTR Strikes Again

IML Gear Cream!
MTR will make you aggro as fuck. Good shit........but you'll wanna kill some kneeegrows!!

^^This. Guys gettin power swole up and slapping around naggers in their trailer parks prolly. :sign me up:

Traitor! You will be banished from Saney's BFF list forever!

Never fucking speak to him again!!!

Just speaking from my personal experience........The stuff werked for me...simple as that.........Nothing pisses you off more than a tren with no ester. :lol:

Lesson is; yes sir, no sir, right away sir. All other responses mean no going home.

good news everyone, MTR comes in a cap and also with epi blend

Poked arounded and figured it out. Fucking acronyms on this board. I withdraw the question DJ, esquire. No need to have Saney e-rape me.

There is a special place in hell reserved for people that post on IM acronyms without definitions.
Satan fucks them in the ass for all eternity while they watch Curt's Planet Fitness workout videos.

subbed for satan ass fucking

There is a special place in hell reserved for people that post on IM acronyms without definitions.
Satan fucks them in the ass for all eternity while they watch Curt's Planet Fitness workout videos.

Curt's Plane Fitness videos are of epic legend...the beast unleashed in a hardcore setting at its finest..

Back