• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help with peptides

Juiced1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started looking into peptides but before I go any further I'm just wondering does it have the same or similar dangers as slin?

no nohing like slin, no dangers that come to mind. Peptides are as safe as it gets, at least the ones ive used

Ok so what would you recommend looking into of course I'm going to do the research just need to be pointed in the right direction. I am currently running 3iu of gh from the little research I have done I think there is one that goes best with gh? Thanks for replying

well HGH does increase igf levels too, but you could always run a nice 50 day cycle of igf1-lr3. If you are looking to bulk GHRP6 is great because it will make you eat like a horse , if you arent looking to bulk ipamorelin will do just about the same without the increase in appetite . Then for healing purposes TB500

100mcg of CJC-1295 no DAC with 200mcg of GHRP-6 3 times a day is a beautiful thing to naturally release growth hormone. Make sure you don't have any carbs or fats an hour on either side of the pin. You can have them less than an hour after, but I like to wait.

Now if you really want some amazing growth hormone results, pin 1iu of synthetic exogenous HGH 30 minutes after peptide pin. This will ensure you don't blunt your natural release caused by the peptides.

I have a log if you follow the link below. If you have any questions, let me know. I'm no expert, but I know what I'm seeing happen to my body. I was on synthetic HGH for over 6 months before I added the peptides. The peptides gave better results than all the HGH I was taking. But I wouldn't do one without the other now that I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back