• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Has anyone here successfully run a cycle of AAS to to help rehab injuries?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not talking about HGH...

Something more along the lines of a Test/Deca stack with more Deca due to the increase in collagen synthesis. Again, the main goal would be to accelerate healing.

Ive ran Ostarine and it was pretty helpfull to knee and shoulder. I also have a degenerative disc im my neck which it has also helped

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

unfortunately it seems the comfort from deca is not permanant. Look in to the peptide TB500 , I think you'll find its much more what you are looking for.

An Ostarine and TB-500 stack looks promising, but the unknown with Sarms and Peptides leaves me a little hesistant

Lets hear more about TB500. I don't even know what it is.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes I broke both my legs and used AAS to get my life back.

Not talking about HGH...

Something more along the lines of a Test/Deca stack with more Deca due to the increase in collagen synthesis. Again, the main goal would be to accelerate healing.

Funny, I just posted this in another thread. I've had shoulder pain on and off ever since I was in a serious accident 8 years ago, when I was 27... (Broke my scapula in 3 places, punctured my lungs with my ribs, blew two disc in my spine, bleeding kidney's, swollen liver and pancreas.) Fast forward to more recent times. For the last 8 months I've had very nagging shoulder joint pain, to the point I've had to drop the weight and change hand positions closer together than I'd like on chest and back, even squatting in relation to bar grip. I'm on my 12th week of 300mgs of Test-C and 300 Deca(NPP)... My shoulder pain is GONE finally! For the last two weeks I've been blasting weights on bench and reps on pull ups and have even widened my bar grip hold on deadlifts and squats... The NPP effects don't happen right away so you have to run it a while, 16 weeks is what I would run it at if at higher doses. My doses are just a little above TRT so I'm just cruising at my current 300/300 Test-C/Deca(NPP)...

Ok I was in a very bad accident in 2002 and I should have died but since I was so muscular it saved my neck from snapping but it crushed my whole spine.
i tried everything from physical therapy. ,occupational therapy,chiropractor ,accupuncture,massage therapy.nothing helped,even did eppiderralls but the pain and nerve pain and falling all the time confined me to a bed and I finally started taking pain meds cause the pain got so bad.
my radial nerve died in my left arm and hand causing it to fold over so I cant open it and after almost dieing during another fall I decided to see 2 more top neurosurgeons and they both told me I have a year left and there's 100% chance of being paralyzed and incontinent (peeing out of a bag)
the other option was to have major surgery which had a 60% chance of being paralyzed I took that route.
they had cut all my neck and back muscles in half and remove seven levels .cervical,thoracic lamenectamy and instrumental spinal fusion from C3-t2.
took me five years of being home bound and going from 5'6 220lbs at 4% bodyfat to 5'2 300lbs all bodyfat.yes I lost 4 inches.tge pain was still unbearable and still is bad but the meds and I used hgh test and deca and it helped me atleast make it to the gym but I can't go off so it didnt actually permanently help but as long as I'm on I can make it to atleast the gym and I gained alot of muscle back.im back down to 229 and I'm in the teens in bodyfat.
i still have to stay in my recliner most of the day but atleast I can make it to the gym. hope this helps.
the problem is I can't take anything that dries me out or majes the pain ten times worse which sucks

Riped103, damn bro, that's one of the worst stories/injuries I've ever heard. Keep at it brother! 98% of people with your injuries would have just given up and fell into a heavy prescription drug stupor of worthlessness for, "from now on..." Your a bad ass, keep it up!

I'm in my first cycle of 500mg test e, and honestly I've noticed decreased pain in some minor shoulder and elbow tendonitis. That said, a few weeks in and an untreated grade 2 meniscus sprain from 8 years ago flared up like herpes and is obnoxiously sensitive to the touch. It feels like a hot scalpel that makes me want to punch a newborn.

Hamhands I take alot if meds but since I have so many pain receptors it never reaches my brain via the central nervous team.so even though 1 of my meds would kill you if you took it to me it just lessons the pain a little but im trying to fight back. Cause I. Can either be at home and in pain or at the gym and in pain.took me awhile to get myself to the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know people whose joints feel better while ON deca cycles but not so much afterwards. Getting on in years and incidents, I've pondered hGH more myself. Cycles though never made me permanently feel better IMO.

I've been to rehab to kick a AAS habit.
Didn't take.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Seriously,

I feel for you, I also respect you having gone through so much and still coming out swinging.
I wish you success in your recovery.

I am rehabbing several injuries at the moment and will be having a couple more surgeries next month to remove more bits of shrapnel. Also needing an inguinal hernia repair so I'll be down for a while but nothing like what you're going through.

I've stocked up on GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 1-29, not AAS I know, but there's a lot of anecdotal evidence to show they speed healing time so I'm giving them a shot.

I've got a bunch of AAS lying around and more on the way so it's tempting but I'll lay off them until I've had a chance to recover. Seems like the smart play.

BTW: I've also heard good things about BPC-157 but never tried it.
Being a cancer survivor myself I would never consider TB500.

Good luck, my friend.

Hamhands I take alot if meds but since I have so many pain receptors it never reaches my brain via the central nervous team.so even though 1 of my meds would kill you if you took it to me it just lessons the pain a little but im trying to fight back. Cause I. Can either be at home and in pain or at the gym and in pain.took me awhile to get myself to the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand Ripped103. I take 4-6 Hydrocodone 10/325's per day, along with 3-4 Soma, 325mgs a day just to keep my pay somewhat in check. Some days are worse than others. Sometimes, I get lucky, and will have a 1-2 almost pain free days a month and it's glorious. However, I still have to take at least half of my normal daily Hydrocodone or guess what: I start the beginning cycle of going thru 0piod withdrawals, (fucking miserable.) It sucks but I get regular blood test to make sure everything is in check with my liver/blood/kidney's from the Tylenol in the Hydrocodone. I stay under the new 2000mgs of Tylenol limit but still, you like to know where your at. My doc has offered to put me on stronger stuff, Percocet, Opana, or Oxycontin, and I say fuck NO to that shit. I was on 120mgs a day of time released morphine and 30mgs/day of percocet for 3 months after our accident and I was kind of out of it and only capable of sitting by the pool at my girlfriends house(who was in worse shape than me with a broken back in three places), and talk/read/ try to eat. I went from a jacked 6'2" 240lbs down to 185lbs in those three months. It took both of us a better part of a year to get our bodies back. She is a semi-pro tennis player and I was a senior in college at the time. We went totally off our meds for the next 5 years until the residual injuries started stacking up on us. We take the same stuff, go to the same doctor, and have been thru all the same physical therapy rehab and epidurals, traction, weight training etc... The steroids have helped me get back a piece of what was taken from me. Now I'm 260lbs of stout Scotts/Irish man thats a little faster and stronger than I used to be in my prime. Stay at it Ripped03, never lose hope as long as your breathing, mobile, have people/God that love you...

Back