• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EOD's Road to the Show. Sponsored by Evolution Peptides and Steroidsfax.com

exerciseordie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey people. I am currently 18 weeks out from my show. I am going to be logging my progress. I have no intent to tell you everything I hit in the gym or everything I eat.

That said I will keep everyone updated on my progress, what my gym split/cardio looks like, and the basis of my diet.

To start out right now my current weight is 209.0. I am currently running Mast at 400 mgs/week, NPP at 400 mgs/week, and Test at 750 mgs/week.

I plan on doing some fine research with some sweet oh sweet Evolution Peps.
My rats name is Earl, and he is a champ all in his own.
I will be experimenting with him at 150mcg Ipam and 100mcg CJC no/Dac split into 2 shots.
You will be updated on how these are doing for Earl!

I will keep up with this fellas, how I am feeling, where I am struggling, and my improvements.

I just don't want to be so over-the-top that people don't even want to read what I'm putting.

Oh and yes I do have a coach that I pay to do my diet, so I will probably keep you all up to date on my macros and how they change from week to week.

I want to give a MASSIVE thank you to Evolution Peptides and SteroidsFax. Not only for helping me get this setup but for the support they have already shown.

When I told Vision and JW I wanted to compete I got nothing but love and support. Then I got in touch with Evolution and they just made this log possible.

Now let's see where this journey takes me!

Subd

-jwgibbons

Alright fellas figured I'd hit this tonight with an update already. Hit my back hard tonight. Feeling more vascular and tighter than I did just last week. So all is good on my end.

Earl took his first doses of his Evolution PEPs. He seems sleepy so I think that is a good sign.

All in all this is going to he a sick 18 weeks!

Just a quick update. Got my workout/cardio/food prep done before the big game! Earl did his dose this morning with no sides besides a bit of increased hunger it seemed. Maybe he was just hungry from a long gap in between meals....idk for sure yet. Still lots of research to do with these Evolution PEPs. So far so good though!

Keep it up. Make sure you get pics from your show

-jwgibbons

Keep it up. Make sure you get pics from your show

-jwgibbons

I'll get you pics of getting my tan applied! Lmao in all seriousness I'm sure I'll get more than enough. I will also have pics from every week showing my progress for my personal satisfaction.

IML Gear Cream!
About to hit earl with his dose of evolution PEPs. Busy night and not a good outcome with the Superbowl (IMO at least). Hope all is good with you guys! Lol

Hey guys! Day of rest from the gym but not from the diet! Feel tighter and tighter.

Earl is loving the PEPs and has been having some vivid dreams, which from what I hear is a good sign!

So earl is about to get his PEPs. Hit the gym hard today and almost hit some sciroxx gear and then I was like "shit its Tuesday" so yea its been an long day haha. Its just that sweet sciroxx taste ;) anyways will update my weight on friday! Earl and myself are making some progress!

Alright guys I murdered my workout today. Hit my cardio and now feeling absolutely dead! Hitting some sweet sciroxx gear tonight and earl is getting his PEPs tonight as always! So far I am making spectacular progress!

Alright so today was a hell of a day. Ended up doing a few hours of work around the house, prepping food, and hating life lol. Stayed on my diet but forgot to give earl his PEPs this morning and even forgot to take myorning vitamins. Its just been a long day guys. Its time for bed and earl will be getting his night time doses because they help him pass out much quicker!

Alright so today was a hell of a day. Ended up doing a few hours of work around the house, prepping food, and hating life lol. Stayed on my diet but forgot to give earl his PEPs this morning and even forgot to take myorning vitamins. Its just been a long day guys. Its time for bed and earl will be getting his night time doses because they help him pass out much quicker!
Damn brother, it sounds like you and me had the same kind of day yesterday.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn brother, it sounds like you and me had the same kind of day yesterday.

Yea man it sucked ass. But life is a bitch. Can't let the shit distract the goals.

Down to 206.2! Also earl seems to be recoverying much faster with his new PEPs!

Gotta say too that the mast has me vascular as fuck! Loving it

Alright guys, I was tired as fuck last night and passed out. My diet is staying pretty much the same this week but my cardio was upped a bit. Other than that I just need to keep grinding. Sciroxx gear is doing me right for sure.

Earl is loving his Evolution Peps and can see a definite change in his progress/body composition. So far everything is going great for the both of us.

Its about time for earls peptide dose and I'm excited for my sciroxx gear tomorrow. I'm craving it!!! Haha

Great log brother, Keep up the great work!

Today was a day off from the gym. Did some food prep instead! Time for some sciroxx goodness tonight. Of course Earl will be getting his evolution PEPs. He is recovering much faster since we started him on his doses!

Everything is good! Ready to get lean as fuck and kill that stage!

Back