• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A Closer Look at World Pharma

IML Gear Cream!
If it was me I would post the results/evidence RESPECTFULLY and FACTUALLY and never buy from them again. However blood work is a pretty crude indicator of mg/ml almost to the point of being useless unless you are highly experienced and knowledgeable.

big true..1 time scam = always scam!

I still have a bottle of ap test cyp.I will say its smooth and good very good.All may not agree with his price but he still around doing something right.

I still have a bottle of ap test cyp.I will say its smooth and good very good.All may not agree with his price but he still around doing something right.

good quality gear is never cheap...everything in life that is good is not cheap! even good "hoker" is not cheap ;)

Count me in WP.....Your cypiobolic is right up their with my script test cyp....

I took a closer look at WP, and caught herpes

The AAS section of this forum has become a joke. Just full of reps pushing their gear and riding hard on WP's nutz for free gear. Mike Arnold, whatever the fuck happened to you? Complete and utter sellout. Fucking disgusting. Yes, I expect to be banned. I won't be back.

Have fun pushing $150 vials of $30 gear on noobs.

Subbed for 2,000 word rebuttal :daydream:

come on guys we don't need wars and bad energy on forum! who don't like products and prices i sale for,please just don't use me..its total easy..no need bad and negative energy. think positive,be good in life and life will be good for you too!

good quality gear is never cheap...everything in life that is good is not cheap! even good "hoker" is not cheap ;)

Mama always told me that the best things in life were free :coffee:

But then again I don't have to pay for sex:sorry:

The AAS section of this forum has become a joke. Just full of reps pushing their gear and riding hard on WP's nutz for free gear. Mike Arnold, whatever the fuck happened to you? Complete and utter sellout. Fucking disgusting. Yes, I expect to be banned. I won't be back.

Have fun pushing $150 vials of $30 gear on noobs.

Totally agree with everything you said.

WP is awesome end of story for those who have used him know hes legit andstands by his customer's 100% prices are expensive some rather go thecheap route I rather save extra and not worry about what im injecting or custom hold ups cause he will reship tp you. Won't go no where besides WP

WP is awesome end of story for those who have used him know hes legit andstands by his customer's 100% prices are expensive some rather go thecheap route I rather save extra and not worry about what im injecting or custom hold ups cause he will reship tp you. Won't go no where besides WP

thanks for trust.

As I wrote a billions times,most end-users just want cheap gear BUT they want first class gear also. Believe me it looks too good to be true. In 99% of cases its under dosed or bad quality gear cuz its impossible to produce a good quality for a cheap price !!!

IML Gear Cream!
My favorite sponsor is Watson...followed closely by Pfizer...this thread is exactly why I dont rep for sponsors...if you want my opinion pm me...I habe zero vested interest in any sponsor....I dont need free stuff and I dont need my pockets lined (like somebody said once)too form a decision about a sponsor...

I also like facts....not wild claims by users that are supposed to be valid just because there posting them.....if your in our position there is a lot of information that has to be looked thru when assessing a claim....is it a gimmick....is the data shopped...is there any data...is the end user administering the product correctly...i can't tell you how many people that can't measure ....espc when it comes too mixing as with peptides/gh...lots of factors involved...

Dont be so gullable....theres 2-3 people on the internet I would trust there word on something..thats pretty slim odds..sometimes as a member you need to do your homework and not jump on something just cause joe blow says its the bomb and joe blow had 10k posts...

This is also not Merck your dealing with here in a whole....I'm sure the Columbians have grown some crappy coca plant...and I'm sure Billy Hilly has botched a few AC unit meth batches along with the good ones....your not in line at CVS....remember thst ..

So you're saying Grozny doesn't even lift bro?

It seems like protecting sponsors is more important than anything else. This board is losing so much credibility. And every other thread is a "World Pharma Is Great" thread. And don't anyone dare tell the truth about bad experiences or you will be flamed and/or banned. And Mike Arnold, I really enjoy reading your articles and you are good at what you do. But, jumping from source to source aint a good look. You vouching for a product used to mean something. Now it seems you are just in it for the freebies or whatever comp you receive.

Brother, I worked for a single UGL for nearly 2 years (Uncle Z/PSL...same thing)...and then I made a mistake by going to a UGL that turned out to be not quite as reliable as I had heard...an I inquired from numerous people before going over there. that lasted onlya few weeks, at best. I have now been backing WP for 4 years...FOUR YEARS!!!! When I worked for Uncle Z/PSL, as well as the few weeks I was with big D, I was publically supporting WP. So, to say I am jumping from source to source is quite franky...BULLSHIT!

Working for one source for 2 years...anoither for about 2 weeks, all while suppoorting WP the entire time through (and before) is hardly jumping from ship to ship. So, the nest time you make accusations, make sure they are accurate.

Do you not see this being a problem ? Reps being mods ?

No, I don't. As long as the person does their job properly, which we all have, then why does it matter?

Yeah Mike doesn't jump ships. He keeps one foot on a lot of ships.......Uncle Z, PSL, Big D, and world Pharma...

:coffee:<blended with butter

he pretty publicly damned z/psl and Big D to be fair

Alright, I just don't understand why he's still a sponsor here. How come nobody said anything publicly anyways, aren't mods here to look after the community?

Then you can ask the owner & admin. I am sure they looked into it. They take their jobs seriously and care about this community. You know, just becaue a lab fucks up, it doesn't necessarily mean their sponsorship is pulled right away. Many times, the lab is given an opportunity to fix things. Maybe PSL got its shit together---I don't know, but regardless, it is not my job to keep tabs on PSL after I stopped wokring for them. If you want to know about PSL, look into it your fucking self!

Like I said already, I DID report it. That IS looking after the community, but I'll tell what isn't--and if you want to see an example of it I will direct you to the Big D thread where numerous complaints went up and not only did you try to minimize the problem, but your flat-out said the complaints were bullshit and then you even tried to close the tread!!!! I'll quote H.I (to paraphrase). "You run around like a cheerleader, play interference on legitimate compliants, and then hold your hand out for freebies as payment for a job well done."

The difference between you and me is I dont play that way. I stick up for the people that do right...and call out or drop my support from the ones who do wrong, so for you to continue to harp on me in this thread because I didn't post multiple threads bashing PSL...and then accusing me of not doing my job, you need to look your self-righteous, hypocritical fucking ass in the mirror and realize that the only person here who doesn't give a fuck about doing the right thing is yourself. I LAUGH when I see you post...all the first-class bullshit that falls out of your mouth....watching you pounce in people the first chance you get...constantly talking shit...and accusing people of the very things you do youyrself. You don't guve a shit if what you are saying is true or not...or if someone tosses ther money away, as long as you get paid...and the proof is in your posts all over this board.

Just in this thread alone you gave jumped all over me, unwilling to let it go, even after I answered your questions, as if you were personally wronged by my reluctance to post publuic threads bashing another UGL. Guess what, asshole...you know how the Mods are supposed to handle stuff like this? They are supposed to go to the owner & admin and report it...NOT starting blasting the shit out of the sponsor. This is because the owner and admin need to look into the matter first...and in most cases, the sponsor is given a chance to make things right. On top of that, I was one of the ONLY reps from PSL who DID say something publically...on multiple occasions...and on more than one board when I said "I publically withdraw my support from PSL". If you can't figure out what I mean by that, you have serious issues with comprehnsion. Do you know how many mods here worked for PSL? MANY!!! Do you know how many publically said something about this? Only two that I saw, and one was me, so cut your shit.

Last edited:
I will say this, I only use a very few shops these days because I'm tired of the killer products for 6 months then the major malfunctions so many places seem to go through. I personally have pinned 100% fake stuff from current sponsors but they made it right in the end not only to me but to the others. On several occasions it was my prompting that made the corrections happen. I appreciate that but like I said I'm tired of the ups and downs some of these shops keep having. At this point I only use a couple advertisers on this board. Today I pinned WP and AY. There are CLEARLY other very good shops here but unless they have been around for quite a while with a great track record then its a gamble. Z was very good to me years ago but he also had some serious errors and they seem to keep happening over and over.

Anyway, I highly doubt WP is FDA approved anywhere on this planet but the prods are good.

I'm going to allow ANY opinion or experience to be posted here in this thread as long as its respectful and factually based. I think this is a good opportunity for the membership to post what is on their minds.

See bold above: Brother, I couldnt feel more the same. That is why, after being with Z/PSL for 2 years...and then the brief stint with Big D...and seeing all the ups & downs, I got sick of it and decided to continue supporting WP like I have been the last 4 years. Like you, I pinned WP gear today as well. I am just sick of always having to contend with product issues...and I don't feel like dealing with it anymore. WP is the ONLY place that I have used that I have never had a single issue with and that I fully trust. That's why I put this thread up. I am sure there are other great companies, as well.

I have been talking with WP for years now and have on multiple occasions considered giving him additional help, but was always either working for someone else...or too busy. After my recent bad experiences, I started thinking how much I actually appreciate places like WP...because I never have to worry. I have never used AY before, but pretty much everyone says she good to go...people I trust...so I have on muliple occasons referred people to her. She doesn't know this, but that is what happens when people do things right...they get business.

As for WP being FDA approved, you are absolutely right. No drugs made outside the U.S are FDA approved, so it is impossible for WP to be FDA approved. None of the drugs made under the jurisdiction of the EMA are FDA approved either, but I would be hard-pressed to find anyone who says Europe doesn't have their shit together. FDA approval only matters in the U.S., where it has jurisdiction.

Last edited:
It seems every few months we have one of these threads about WP and the AP and BD line . The controversy goes on and on about FDA approval and GMP standards and I don't think most of the membership knows what to believe anymore . Add to that the fact that these companies operate in the shadows and it never is a black and white issue like we would like it to be . The bottom line is AP and now BD are very good products . I don't think anyone really argues with that . I have used AP and like it and would again . My beef is the claim that everyone else and especially any UGL is contaminated , bunk garbage when we know it is not true . If I were WP I would let the products speak for themselves , we all know they are very good , and stop putting everyone else down and most of this continueing controversy would end .

There is no controversy about FDFA approval. It's really very simple. ONLY U.S made drugs are FDA approved....that's it...no more to the story. Drugs made in Europe are EMA approved...and on it goes from country to country. The FDA only matters within the U.S. To all others, it is irrelevant.

Personally, I think there are some great UGL's out there, such as AY. I also agree with you about not bashing UGL's, but letting the product do the talking. Doing so can sometimes be a bit tricky, as WP needs to be able to explain the differences between GMP products are UGL gear, but at the same time not disprespect or put others down. Some UGL's won't like what is said no matter how it is done...because if WP says GMP prods are more reliable than UGL made gear (I don't think anyone would really argue with that), some labs will get pissed simply because he is saying his prods have a "one up" on other companies. However, a company selling GMP prods NEEDS to differentiate itself from the standard UGL by educating its potential customers on the differences between GMP/pharm-grade and UGL gear. Otherwise, why on Earth would anyone ever pay WP prices if they thought there was no difference? They wouldn't, so it is completely acceptable to educate the customer on the differences and in this case, it is the GMP's which are the primary difference.

On the other hand, coming out and saying "All UGL gear is shit!" is the wrong way to do it and a completely subjective statement, as it not only pisses off other UGLs (rightfully), but it makes the wrong impression.

In the end, it is a fine line to walk...and no one will ever please everyone, but you do the best you can.

"World Pharma is a licensed distributer of anabolic steroids and other pharmaceutical-grade medications." Mike Arnold

Can u let me know in which country they have a license to sell legally aas any infos on this, imo most sad story is that these infos come from mod that need to be impartial and objective. I have been supporting WP for decades but come on this is too much, each day we are reading those low quality articles.

WP could handle this subject much better than I, as I have not looked into this aspect of his business very much. What I have been looking into...and the primary point of the article (see article title) is the difference between GFMP's, FDA approval, etc. It was an attempt to educate people on what those terms actually mean and how they apply to different countries. That's what the entire article was about.

Last edited:
Back